THE PUMP is offline Member

Talking test e tren e log

whats up lads did first shot last night of my cycle (27march) its my 4th cycle
    and first with tren .

wk 1-4 d'bol 40mg
    wk 1-3 test e 1000mg
    wk 3-12 test e 625mg
    wk 13 test e 500mg
    wk 14-15 test e 250mg
    wk 1-13 tren e 350mg

vit b6 300mg daily
    arimidex from start to pct, pct nolva,clomid hcg .

im currently 12% bf, was 16% 10 weeks ago but got it down before i started lots of cardio and diet also a bit of clen .

so im 6 ft tall 210lbs 12%bf. il post every gain and my experiences
    Last edited by THE PUMP; 03-29-2007 at 02:35 PM.

four days in had head ackes from d'bol the first 2 days but they passed, im training wens,thurs,sat,sun this week so ive been outa the gym 2 days today i notice im a bit warm the past few days so il see how the strenght is tommorow when i hit chest and tris hopfully the dbol is kicking in soon.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    good luck, I'd lower the tren dose just to see if you can take the sides. I'll be watching this log. Happy growing.

sbigpecs is offline Associate Member
    And you really dont need that high dosage for the test. Bring it down abit bro. Thats just in my opinion.

big.wheels is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbigpecs
    And you really dont need that high dosage for the test. Bring it down abit bro. Thats just in my opinion.
    It looks like he's front loading, but I agree I'd just go 750.

I love Tren , that shit is magic

yes im front loading the test boys, well one week in now and ive gained 5lbs (water) but still look really hard and veiny the only complaint is i feel as if i have a pot belly from the dbol bloat but the stomac i still flat and the abs are visible, strenght took bout 5 days to notice and is gradually riseing.

two and a half weeks in and going good bout 10lbs weight gain in total, my appetite has decrease some what the past week so im almost force feeding, the bloat from the dbol has gone so im looking and feeling good cant wait for the tren and test to kick in.

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    I'll be following Pump. I'm starting a similar cycle next week:

Test-E at 600mg weekly
    Tren -E at 300mg weekly

Kickstarting with a few weeks of dbols and finishing off with winny. My stats are also similar, 6'1, 210lbs and about 12%. (Avatar is fairly recent) I'll post a log next week.

What up main? finally running your tren e cycle, nice (we had spoke via PM about this before) anyway I was wondering what your shot schedual was/is for the tren. Good Luck Bro.

4 week in now and im really start to feel the test kick in now maybe it was the front load i did cause i dnt usuall feel the test till week 5 or 6 but im horny as **** the past 3 days, as for the tren im constantly warm and swet easyier than usuall im also getting veins like ropes and im looking hard and pump.

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Any sides from the Tren ?

yeah i was thinking of stopping the tren last week bro the sides hit me all of a sudden and i was pissed off 24 hours a day and was getting vary down but i said il fight it for a week and see what happens so 7 weeks in and i seem to have adapted to the tren as im back to feeling normal except for the hornyness from the test. but just let me say as for my physical appearance on tren i personally dont think ive looked better, im strong big and ripped and my weight is at 230lbs at the moment, so all is good except for the 5 or 6 days the tren hit me, appetite is up and down but im gettin atleast 4000 cals a day.

week 8 and going good the strenght im getin from the tren is unreal but my appetite is up and down from one extreme to the othere.

10 weeks in and all is going good im up 26 lbs and feel great and strong as hell and i feel as if ive lost bf, im also starting to swet like mad but its all good. maybe the weather

Thread Information