tanguy is offline Associate Member

help me out on my tren, prop/sus and winny cycle

hello everyone. how should i run this cycle? i am going to get some prop/sus combo(100mgs prop, 100mgs suspension (wicked), tren (homemade) and winny. how much and how long should i run this? i was thinking of 1cc of the prop/sus ed. 50mgs of winny ed, and tren 75mgs ed. i was thinking of running it for 8 weeks. or should i run the winny and tren for 8 weeks at the same time? all help appreciated

prop/sus 1cc ed- weeks 1-8
    winny 50mgs ed- weeks 4-8
    tren 75mgs- weeks 1-4

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, first give us your stats , and tell us what you plan on accomplishing with this cycle. I assume its for cutting right? Also you cycle history

im 25 years old. been lifting on and off since 20. im finishing up a cyp dbol and eq cycle. this will be my 2nd cycle. im 5'10" 160lbs. i have been eating everything until about a week ago. my appetite has been getting smaller as im weaning off the cyp. i wanna gain a good 10 or 15lbs of hard lean muscle. i dont know my bf but i would say its under 10% for usre. my abs are very visible. so thats about it ron.

RON
    Well first off 100 mg of test ed is 700 mg per week. Might be a little much for a second cycle not too bad but a little IMO. What did you run the cyp at? If you could do .75 ml that would be 525 mg per week IMO thats better. What about this?

tren weeks 1-6 @ 75mg ed
    winny weeks 6-10 @ 50mg ed
    test week 1-10 @ 75mg ed

i like it buddy. thanx alot. i cant wait. i was running the cyp at 500mgs a week. 1cc mon and 1cc thurs. i have 1 injection left which is tommorrow. thanx again.

babi is offline Associate Member
    yeah for your weight 7ml of testo a week its too much just a waist of gear and maybe putting you through stains
    i think the gear that you have for this cyccle its exellent
    kick start it with prop then take susta and winny togther but make sure you save some prop fro the end too you will see great results from that
    by the way u dont even need any ant e for this cyccle winny take care of that

so babi what do you recommend bro?

weeks 1-10 prop/suspension 1cc eod
    weeks 1-5 tren 75mgs ed or eod?
    weeks 5-10 winny 50mgs ed

hows this look. i agree ed injections of prop/ suspension does seem alot.

babi is offline Associate Member
    i think fina ed would be too much other than that it looks fantastic
    one more thing you do suspension and fina in the same cycle your back will be sore make sure dont let anybody give you like a friendly pat on the back cuz you will feel so mad yoe are gonna want to kill them

RON
    Originally posted by babi
    by the way u dont even need any ant e for this cyccle winny take care of that
    You will still need to have anti-es on hand for your test bro. Winny may slow gyno down but it doesn't get rid of it. Also IMO tren and prop work better if shot ed due to the very short half life.

Thread Information