15-20 lbs of lbm in 5 months naturally?

alright so heres the deal im 5,9 150-155. im gonna try to go all out for the next 5 months using mostly but not limited to compound lifts squats, cleans, dead lift, bench press etc. mixed with other isolated lifts in between

go to the costco every month and stock up on everything i need to get around a 4000 cal a day diet which im gonna put together soon.

ive never really subjected my body to this as i have never eaten that much food on a daily basis, because thats alot more food than i thought. but my body seems to gain alot of muscle when i hit the weights hard even with a shitty diet and smoking cigs, id say 2000 cals max a day and a pack a day, not to mention 5-6 hours a night of sleep at best.

so now that im ready to take a turn to healthy habbits i would say a 4000 cal diet, 8-10 hours of sleep a night and all the compound lifts should really do me good, but 15-20 lbs in 5 months? oh and plus... ill be quitting smoking this week so appetite should be through the rough.

this is all a goal for when i want to do my first cycle i have already bought, which is pp, winstrol +pct. but im waiting until i hit 170 clean.

would this be possible in 5 month time frame considering my metabolism and ease of gaining weight regardless of diet/rest?

btw- everyone on the board tells me i look around 11-12% body fat hoping to be 185 @ 10% @ post cycle even if i have to wait 8-10 months to upgrade to a natural clean 170.

sorry if thats too much reading but im hoping on an estimate, thanks.

RaidersFan is offline Junior Member
    i am doing the same thing as you all im taking is creatine and eating a shit load i put on 25 lbs in 5 months i have to say it was pretty lean becasue i am around 11-13 % bf i went from 159-185lbs Its possible.

Vinlander is offline Banned
    I wouldn't put much stock in the idea that you'll gain that much lean muscle mass in five months. Post some photos of the before and after and we'll have a look.

There are professional bodybuilders that can't even do that, even WITH the assistance of AAS. This is typically a newbie assumption.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    First Off, Congrats by choosing to wait on your cycle and quitting smoking.

That in it self is pretty amazing.

also who gives a shit if you can or cant gain that much weight in 5 months, Just get it done, and tell yourself every day that as long as you eat X amount of food and do X amount of wokouts its only a matter of time.

Good Luck

yeah like i said, ill wait until i hit 170 even if it takes 8 months, which i dont think it should take longer than that id hope. most people say 200 lbs to take roids... well im not the tallest probably shorter than most so 170 would look beefy on me i think and a good base

plus, i wanna get more and more educated about everything, i could, and do sometimes read this sh!t for 3-4-5+ hours at a time reading AAS profiles, correct pcts for certain cycles, dosages, side effects etc, not to exclude diet and training regimens and techniques.

oh and hopefully have post count and rep points up high enouph for source check woohoo! someday...

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be able to do that fairly easily. At your weight 1lb/week isn't hard, even when you're talking about clean bulking.

now the real question, would you believe that 170 would be an ok weight for my height to start a 12 weeker of test e even at 18?

ive seen guys on here who have ran 3-4+ cycles by my age. and they LOOK great still but they arents dying inside. with proof of bloodwork etc

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619
    now the real question, would you believe that 170 would be an ok weight for my height to start a 12 weeker of test e even at 18?

ive seen guys on here who have ran 3-4+ cycles by my age. and they LOOK great still but they arents dying inside. with proof of bloodwork etc
    I wouldn't just because you are 18. Size wise isn't bad if you are 10% or less at 5'9 170 that is a good base.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I think its very possible

well here is a before pic. still alittle bloated i think from that retarded mass tabs cycle... if u even wanna call it a cycle considering i ate shitty and never worked out. just was a huge help in making my job loading trucks alittle easier.gained 8 lbs and its almost been 2 weeks and have gained 2 lbs since then.

oh and my leg it up because the counter was blocking my legs...i havent actually worked them since freshmen football. and only did weight training my sophmore year and never participated like a lazy fuk

Everything from a health & nutrition standpoint says that this will not work from what I know, but I love to be proven wrong. Let's see some extensive photos on this and a workout log.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't see why this would be very difficult to do. I went from 120lbs in july to 150 by january. I didn't use compound lifts to gain the weight and I stayed extremely lean because it was during soccer season. So I was doing this during 2 a days for pre season, 90minute games, and 2 hours of practice everyday. It is more than possible, but then again I put on weight pretty easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    I don't see why this would be very difficult to do. I went from 120lbs in july to 150 by january. I didn't use compound lifts to gain the weight and I stayed extremely lean because it was during soccer season. So I was doing this during 2 a days for pre season, 90minute games, and 2 hours of practice everyday. It is more than possible, but then again I put on weight pretty easily.
    How old are you?

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh Im a young guy im only 20 years old.

Case closed.

Thread Information