mmafan is offline New Member

Smile First cycle questions.

I wish I had found this site a little while earlier but oh well.

After getting some advice I started on a Dbol and Deca cycle. I`m just over two weeks in. It is going to go 8 weeks and I`ve got the clomid for the PCT. I`m also cycling Nolvadex and Proviron every other day.

The course is running 30 mg everyday of Dbol for the first four weeks with Deca at 200mg every week for eight weeks.

I`m 5'11 and 182 lbs. 30 yrs old and at about 12-15% bodyfat.

And I`m eating seven times a day.
    The meals are:

Meal 1-0600 10 Egg Whites, 1 yolk scrambled. 70g Oatmeal and 1 Banana.
    Meal 2-1000 Protien Shake and 2tsp Udo`s choice
    Meal 3-1300 2 Tins Tuna and 60g Brown Rice
    Meal 4-1630 Baked Potato, 100 g Salmon 40g sweetcorn and some pineapple chunks
    Train-1800-1900
    Meal 5-1910 PWO Shake 60g Whey Protein and 30g Maltodextrin 30g Dextrose
    Meal 6-2130 250g Chicken or Steak and steamed Green vegetables
    Meal 7-0230 50g Calcium Caseinate 20g Cottage Cheese and 2 tsp Udos choice

This works out at 3500 calories at 50% Protein/ 30% Carb/ 20% Fat

I train four times a week Mon Legs/Tues Chest and Bi/Thurs Back and Fri Shoulders and neck. I also do cardio at my THR for half an hour three times a week.

Now after reading this site I`ve realised it`s probably not the best first choice I could have made but I just wanted some advice to see if I`m getting the best out of what I`ve got.

Also I`ve noticed my abdominal definition is starting to go. Should I reduce my calories or just wait till the end of the cycle then hit the Clen ? How long before I run the Clen and is it possible to run clen and clomid together

And the next course I use I`ll post BEFOREHAND! I promise.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    Last edited by mmafan; 04-06-2007 at 10:42 AM.

celticd is offline Associate Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mmafan
    I wish I had found this site a little while earlier but oh well.

After getting some advice I started on a Dbol and Deca cycle. I`m just over two weeks in. It is going to go 8 weeks and I`ve got the clomid for the PCT. I`m also cycling Nolvadex and Proviron every other day.

The course is running 30 mg everyday of Dbol for the first four weeks with Deca at 200mg every week for eight weeks.

I`m 5'11 and 182 lbs. 30 yrs old and at about 12-15% bodyfat.

And I`m eating seven times a day.
    The meals are:

Meal 1-0600 10 Egg Whites, 1 yolk scrambled. 70g Oatmeal and 1 Banana.
    Meal 2-1000 Protien Shake and 2tsp Udo`s choice
    Meal 3-1300 2 Tins Tuna and 60g Brown Rice
    Meal 4-1630 Baked Potato, 100 g Salmon 40g sweetcorn and some pineapple chunks
    Train-1800-1900
    Meal 5-1910 PWO Shake 60g Whey Protein and 30g Maltodextrin 30g Dextrose
    Meal 6-2130 250g Chicken or Steak and steamed Green vegetables
    Meal 7-0230 50g Calcium Caseinate 20g Cottage Cheese and 2 tsp Udos choice

This works out at 3500 calories at 50% Protein/ 30% Carb/ 20% Fat

I train four times a week Mon Legs/Tues Chest and Bi/Thurs Back and Fri Shoulders and neck. I also do cardio at my THR for half an hour three times a week.

Now after reading this site I`ve realised it`s probably not the best first choice I could have made but I just wanted some advice to see if I`m getting the best out of what I`ve got.

Also I`ve noticed my abdominal definition is starting to go. Should I reduce my calories or just wait till the end of the cycle then hit the Clen ? How long before I run the Clen and is it possible to run clen and clomid together

And the next course I use I`ll post BEFOREHAND! I promise.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    You should post ur questions in the AS questions forum mate,youll also hear u should be running test with deca,and why wait so long after ur workout to eat? nearly 3hours..get some potatoes into you with youre steak and 2 veg post workout,eat big and within an hour or less post workout.ur body needs to fuel them muscles fast while the bloods pumping,for me its the most important meal of the day.try and get into the habit of preparing ur dinner before u go the gym so whn u drop ur kitbag in the hall u can start eating straight away...best of luck bro

Thanks for the advice mate.

I`ll post in AS now.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    For a first cycle, A simple long ester test such as Test E is recommended followed up by a proper PCT.

A cycle consisting of Deca and Dbol by itself isnt recommended as it can have drastic effects on your libido, also such a low dose of Deca 200mg/wk wont do much for gains.

The recommended duration for the compound (deca) is around 12 weeks, since the compound takes some time fully stabalize, and one starts to notice gains coming on from weeks 4-6. So IMO 8 weeks wont let you take full advantage of the compound.

IMO i would stop the cycle, run a PCT, and stick around for awhile, read and research on how to properly run a cycle, before starting again.

After what I`v read so far I`m inclined to agree. What PCT should I run? And how long before I can go back on?

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Run your PCt now, as suggested above.

Day 1 300mg clomid 40mg nolva
    Day 2-31? 100mg clomid 20mg nolva

Im not sure you need to run the PCT for this long, but this is the pct you should runfor AT LEAST a couple weeks. Get a second opinion.

Thread Information