Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DaIllstPlaya is offline Banned

Started My First Cycle Today!!

omg..... it is soooo freakin hard to inject YOURSELF!!!! i cant do it i had to wake up my brother and tell him to do it for me, i just cant muster up the courage to do it

but anyways lets start from the begginning....

woke up at 12:04pm with only one thing on my mind....

my first shot.

well i got everything ready, the amp, the syringe, the amp opener, 2 cotton swabs with achohol and the needle.

I put the amp under hot water so as to obtain every bit of it on that bottle so it doesnt stay a bit on the head of the amp. Setup the needle and syringe deal, put it to the side, put the cotton to the side as well and started drying up the amp.

Wow.... it is pretty freakin hard to break open that head EVEN with the opener, i could have done a better job without the opener that what that did, glass was all jaggedy and crap, i was like making sure no little bits of glass got in the amp.... began to withdraw all of it, alot of air bubble in the syringe, but of course turned it upside down, flicked it a bit, would inject it out just a bit enough to get the air bubbles out and got a perfect 1cc shot

here on after was the hardest and nerve wrecking part of the whole ordeal....... the self injection....

i dont need to tell you guys how long i stared at myself in the mirror, half naked, with the needle next to my ass just waiting to inject it so ill spare you of that long and stupid descripition, so i went to my brothers room, woke him up, and voila!! 6seconds later, he was done and now he's back asleep and im typing as we speak...

what am i goin to do today? funny thing, today is my cheat day, so no gym or eating right, goin to a delicious cuban restaurant down the street from me and im bout to get me some ropa vieja con friholes negros and aroz with patacones (shredded beef in delicous sauce with amazing black beans and garlic rice with some fried plantains)

sorry if today wasnt in FUL detail of my work out or what i did, how i feel or how i look and all that, but tom. will be a diff. story, tom. will be the first day of my new intense workout!!

Be sure to subscribe to this thread as i will explain everything in lamens terms since im not all educated in the.... well... i just dont explain things like you guys, i just speak my mind and descr. what i see in my own words

but yea.... ill keep you guys posted as i progress through my cycle...

wish me luck people........

celticd is offline Associate Member

Smile

ye i know how u feel,last thursday was my 1st shot also,you gotta get beyond the fear bro.i was lau***ng afterwards at wat i was worrying about,done my 2nd shot 2day in my left quad,my 1st shot was my right glute i kinda look forward to my shots now..mad...hope ur cycle is a success

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    After a few ones you will master it. I think everyone goes through that (I had no one to call so I just did it).
    Keep posting the progress. Good luck.

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    was same thing for me my first few shots sitting there going ok now....ok now.... ok now.... half hour later finally doing it then going wtf did i waste 30 mins in front of the mirror half naked for!

Markosterone is offline Member
    if you cant hit yourself fast, try pushing the needle slowly....works for some...
    this way you can control the pain as you are pushing it.

BOOST is offline Member
    I had 4 smokes and told myself I am not going to be a pussy and nailed it. They get easier, now I look forward to them as weird as that sounds

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    lol it will be a matter of time before you start doing it on your own. For me I would stand on 1 leg if I was hitting my right glute that day I would stand on my left leg and curl my right leg about a inch off the ground.

In doing this I learned that (for me) lifting my leg up helped in keeping me from tighting my glute when the needle first touched my ass. I never really got sore anymore after my 3rd shot

i cant though!!! god im so scared, LITERALLY my hand and fingerts start shakin sooooo bad !!!

i was like "omfg! ive never shaked like this before!" it was craaaazy !!!

man... the shaking was unbearable

well i went back to sleep this morning, woke up at 4pm, went out to go eat some more food, and now im home, relaxing and about to play some WC3 (Warcraft 3) yea... i play games from time to time when im bored

then ima call it an early night tonight

i cant wait for Wed !!!

PS - anyone got some tips on how i can self inject myself?

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    The only tip I can say is change the heads if u are using vails, because they get dull and a dull head hurts like hell, Plus oil the needle to lube it up before u stick it in. It make it slid in easy.

i dont use vials, amps are much cleaner and sterile, and i always change the needles (thats what you mean by heads right?)

the tips im askin for is to inject myself, how do you guys do it?

do you guys sing? jump? go in slowly? do u bite a towel, talk to someone on the phone, what?

Lunacy is offline Member
    Here is a tip. Just touch it to the skin and it will usually just slide right in. Once in your like ah not so bad so you slowly push her all the way in and its all cake from there.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i usually do it standing in the bathroom, watching in the mirror..

but you can also lay down on your side and do the same thing..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I find that poking myself very slowly works well....I never even feel it going in. I just set the needle where i want to inject and just apply slight pressure, and poof...in it goes. I NEVER just jam it in fast and that goes for my women too.....LOLOLOLOL

Decoder is offline Banned
    easy does it

yea ok ill try it slow

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't do it fast anymore, just go real slow, works for me. Hurts a little more, but I prefer that method better.

Outta Kontrol is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    I find that poking myself very slowly works well....I never even feel it going in. I just set the needle where i want to inject and just apply slight pressure, and poof...in it goes. I NEVER just jam it in fast and that goes for my women too.....LOLOLOLOL
    Hahahaha. Same here. Place it where you want to inject and apply slight preasure. Never even feel it.

maybe i can numb it a bit by using ice no?

Nitz5785 is offline Associate Member
    I remember how tough mentally it was to do my first shot. After so many though, you will do it without even thinking about it. I usually dart the needle in quick and it seems to hurt the least if at all. Good luck with the first of many

darr is offline Member
    nice&slow you wont even feel it!

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    lol i was shaking so bad while drawing from my first amp, i almost knocked the damn thing over and spilled. Woulda been some way to start my time on the dark side.

i was shaking RREEEAAAALLL BAD!!

btw, my right ass cheeck is starting to hurt :'(

ima buy an ice pack at walmart today, so before i inject myself, ill sit on it for about 10min and get my ass real cold n numb, THEN ill do it

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    I seem to have a different tactic, ill hold the syringe like a pencil and whit a fast stabb i push it in. I think t works perfect but when i do gluteus i just slide it in.

MysticGohan is offline Junior Member
    Lol just had my first injection 30 minutes ago. Did the same thing wal lieing on the bed for like 5 or 10 minutes nervous and kept telling my buddy to hold on. Then i said just do it and quit asking me if i'm ready. It was completly painless. Felt the needle peirce the skin, but it didn't hurt at all. Took about 15-20 seconds to inject the test and didn't feel a thing. Good luck on your cycle bro.

man i just got back from the gym, i am beat!!

anyone have some good tips on what to eat after the gym?

all i had in my fridge was milk... so i made me 2 glasses of nesquik milk :-P

pretty weak, i know, but the protien powders dont go on sale till this saturday so ima have to wait it out....

in the meantime.... anyone know of some good after workout meals i should eat?

MysticGohan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by latinplaya
    man i just got back from the gym, i am beat!!

anyone have some good tips on what to eat after the gym?

all i had in my fridge was milk... so i made me 2 glasses of nesquik milk :-P

pretty weak, i know, but the protien powders dont go on sale till this saturday so ima have to wait it out....

in the meantime.... anyone know of some good after workout meals i should eat?
    Go guy a couple of biids from albertsons. I buy a couple and snack on them through out the day. I just leave it on the table with a knife and cut some chunks off when ever i need to get a meal in or just snack inbetween.

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    Damn the shots are my favorite part second to actually what happens to my body... call me sick but i try and add shots to my cycle like spacing out test... Im a sick mofo i guess but i love needles!

jagdpanther is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakley
    Damn the shots are my favorite part second to actually what happens to my body... call me sick but i try and add shots to my cycle like spacing out test... Im a sick mofo i guess but i love needles!
    I kinda like my needles to, not to sure why. Maybe because for my entire life prior ot AAS i was scared shitless of needles. i had to close my eyes at the dentist's office when the pulled ou the nolvacaine.

Anyway i like to inject nice an slow - just a little bit of a pinch at first and then after that its pretty smooth - unless i'm shooting my quads - i need to adjust more for them.

As to my first shot - i was standing in the bathroom with my shirt off and pants down in fornt of the mirror. once i got the needle in my glute and started to press the plunger, I broke out in a sweat like one could not believe. i was drenched and started to shake a little in certain muscles. It seemed like it took hours for the plunger to slowly move down. it was all in my mind, by my second or third shoot it was no biggie.

nl5xbb is offline New Member
    I remember my first shot was not AAS but acetyl-L-Carnitine and I was doing spot injections to my stomach. Holy crap it was 500mg/ml. it burned so bad I could not do more than two. Worst experience of my life, now even the most painful prop does not hold up to that experience so if you want to get over needle phobia or pain or whatever inject something really painful and when you hear people complaining about their t400 hurting you can laugh.

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    I think the frase( NUT UP !!) is good for this thread. Just do it! It's a brease after your first.

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    I here its alot easier if you stick it in your nuts just under the maiin vein that surrounds each of them. guess it doesnt matter which one you choose unless your limited to one. I always use my right one since its bigger.

My first time I got light headed like when i got my first tattoo and nearly passed out with a needle in my ass in the bathroom. I kinda stumbled into the bedroom and laid on the bed with it still in my ass cause i thought i was lights out. Now ill stick anything. But you should try the nuts routine it sorta hurts but once your in your in!... lol

chest6 is offline Banned
    LOl come on now...you're gonna be scared of a tiny little needle?

Vinlander is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    I don't do it fast anymore, just go real slow, works for me. Hurts a little more, but I prefer that method better.
    Yeah. It feels a bit more "controlled," no?

worldpower is offline Associate Member
    First time i did it, i thought i was going to pass out from looking how the needle goes through my ass, then i felt like the

H U L K ! j/k

dee1 is offline New Member
    ya it wasnt to bad for me either

martinezega is offline Junior Member
    ya dont worry about it bro. its not a big deal, my first time i was shaking pretty bad, but then i looked down and saw that i had balls and just went for it. Before i knew it it was over. I didnt even feel it till the next day.

Information is offline Information
    Quote Originally Posted by dee1
    ya it wasnt to bad for me either
    Quote Originally Posted by martinezega
    ya dont worry about it bro. its not a big deal, my first time i was shaking pretty bad, but then i looked down and saw that i had balls and just went for it. Before i knew it it was over. I didnt even feel it till the next day.
    You're calling dee1 bro? Is dee1 a female or male? dee1 is asking for access to the female section. Shouldn't you know his/her gender considering you have the same IP address and similar email addresses?
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by #Admin#
    You're calling dee1 bro? Is dee1 a female or male? dee1 is asking for access to the female section. Shouldn't you know his/her gender considering you have the same IP address and similar email addresses?
    Interesting.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

TxFireMedic24 is offline New Member
    PS - anyone got some tips on how i can self inject myself?[/QUOTE]

Try pinching the skin up around the injection site - then inject that part. Also if you draw up the dose slower, you'll get less air bubbles...

Good Luck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information