Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prop/Tren/Mast

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member

Prop/Tren/Mast

well i wasnt going to start a cycle log but i want to keep track of progress so here it is. and i know alot of people followed my last one so id hate to let anyone down lol

THE cycle
    1-12 prop 100mg ed
    1-10 tren 75mg ed
    6-12 masteron 75mg ed

pct clomid/nolva i'll include hcg if/when i can get it

i say ed injects but im probably going to do eod unless the sides become to heavy...

1st shot saturday april 7th 2cc to left delt (gear is homebrew prop 100 tren 75 mg/ml) delt is a lil red today and kinda sore nothing bad just gettin used to the oil being in there again im sure....although i did make a realization if you shoot ur delt dont sleep on the side u shot lol cuz mine KILLS! in the morning if i do if i sleep on my back/other side its not nearly as bad...i have absolutely NO explanation for this but something i noticed.

training - if anyone follows faiz's workout journal im going to follow that to a certain degree as its worked well for him and we have similar lagging body parts so im going to try that out

cardio - i usually /never do cardio which is why im holding around 14% right now so im going to start out with about 20 mins pwo cardio and off days = off days to me so no cardio at all for the time being

diet - starting out around 3,000 very clean cals pretty much a 40/40/20 macro split see how that works for now i figure with the added cardio even tho i am planning on leaning out i dont need really low cals as i've never really done cardio so 3000 cals + the addition of cardio i should most definately maintain 14% hopefully drop

goals - well i know its supposedly impossible to add lbm and drop bf% but i've done it and plan to do it again with this cycle except hold onto my gains this time as i f"ed up last go around but live and learn

stats

weight 206 today gym weight 203 ish morning weight
    arms 17-17.25" no pump
    chest 48"
    around shoulders 52"
    waist 36" relaxed
    quad 24.5" (big goal this cycle!, along with outer/lower chest)
    calves 16"
    bf 14% if i was to guess maybe a lil under but not much at all
    height 6'

note- im keeping this journal for people to follow/learn from and to keep track of my progress. if you have something positive to say feel free but if anyone wishes to flame or tell me something they dont know please! refrain from posting.....thank you

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    HA! HA! A log! Looks good, I am anxious to see your results, as this is my next cycle. Subscribed already.

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    HA! HA! A log! Looks good, I am anxious to see your results, as this is my next cycle. Subscribed already.
    lol ur prolly the one reason i started it cuz i knew u followed my last one pretty well...

crazycrab is offline Associate Member

Smile

followed your last cycle.It's good to see you are posting a log again. good luck on the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycrab
    followed your last cycle.It's good to see you are posting a log again. good luck on the cycle.
    thx mang ill throw up some starting pics soon

just shot right quad 2cc 25g 1" A-OK! as for the shoulder its a unique deal since i've never used prop i dont know what to expect maybe someone could tell me if this sounds normal

i shot my medial delt bout 3 fingers below the bone 2cc's didnt hurt at all the first day had a slight lump put heat to it and felt fine, next day alot more sore no redness really but the lump had moved down to where the medial connects to the bicep and hurt more, then today its red, slightly warm and the "knot" is still there...the pain is there but its bearable just curious if this sounds like a typical firts reaction for prop? not to mention it was 2cc's to my delt which has never had more than 1cc and im sure i moved around a lil bit seeing as how it was the first shot of a new cycle jus a lil nervous....any ideas?

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    looks like the beggining of a good log.good luck.

If your gonna have a log , you gotta post goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    If your gonna have a log , you gotta post goals.
    i did didnt i?....

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    i did didnt i?....

I saw right after I posted that....I'm just to damn lazy to edit it.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    good luck haro

keep me updated..

chest6 is offline Banned
    Interesting to see how you like tren ...I'll be usin it next spring...but i already told you that

Ill be following this

just shot right quad 2cc 25g 1" A-OK! as for the shoulder its a unique deal since i've never used prop i dont know what to expect maybe someone could tell me if this sounds normal

i shot my medial delt bout 3 fingers below the bone 2cc's didnt hurt at all the first day had a slight lump put heat to it and felt fine, next day alot more sore no redness really but the lump had moved down to where the medial connects to the bicep and hurt more, then today its red, slightly warm and the "knot" is still there...the pain is there but its bearable just curious if this sounds like a typical firts reaction for prop? not to mention it was 2cc's to my delt which has never had more than 1cc and im sure i moved around a lil bit seeing as how it was the first shot of a new cycle jus a lil nervous....any ideas?
    Do you stick the needle in real fast? I noticed that when I just stick it in, I am pretty sore the next couple of days, but if I go slow, take about a min to stick it in, then I am not sore at all. Also with shoulders, I inject in the highest point, meaning the meatiest part of my delt. I was always afraid of hitting the bone.

no i go descently slow most of the time i never "jab" but i dont go super slow either and yea i shot in the meatiest part as well...but the heat/redness has gone away mostly today the knot is still there a lil bit

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Looks like a great cycle. I'd like to run this next spring.

danamial is offline Junior Member
    I'm going to start tren soon, so I am intrested to see how your sides are taking it eod. Are you doing 75mg of tren eod or more? Very interested let me know.

75 ed so 150 eod

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I'll be running something very similar in about 6 weeks time so I will watch this with interest!

well i trained legs last night with intensity ive never had and lets just say today i feel like i got hit by mack truck....legs hurt SO bad i feel sick to my stomach they hurt so bad, i worked (carpentry) for 5 hours today said F this and went home.....this sux lol i was supposed to train today not gonna happen!

chest6 is offline Banned
    I wouldnt worry bout it ballin up. Just takin time to disperse...I forgot if I asked you but what is the BB at?

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I wouldnt worry bout it ballin up. Just takin time to disperse...I forgot if I asked you but what is the BB at?
    i think we did
    2/20%

Yeah, 2cc is a fair amount. Maybe massage it for a while longer than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Yeah, 2cc is a fair amount. Maybe massage it for a while longer than usual.
    meh ill be ight....although the gf called me a pussy today cuz i cant walk lol i told her to come train legs with me sometime but she wont

meh ill be ight....although the gf called me a pussy today cuz i cant walk lol i told her to come train legs with me sometime but she wont
    Wait till she's asleep, then stick it in her ass. See how well she walks.

chest6 is offline Banned
    2/20 it should be fine...other than the swimming pool its being held in lol

But yeah, I wouldnt worry bout the red/hot to touch/ball of oil unless you start getting a fever...

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    2/20 it should be fine...other than the swimming pool its being held in lol

But yeah, I wouldnt worry bout the red/hot to touch/ball of oil unless you start getting a fever...
    yea im not worried bout it....

and i just noticed u have 23,000 posts....u realize u have NO life right? lol ur gonna pass up SwoleCat this year! haha

Subscribed! Starting the same cycle next week, hope it goes well for u!

update

i've had some minor headaches lately figured it was elevated blood pressure but i've checked it numerous times and its always right around 140/80 which is normal/low for me....so...and also so far no problems sleeping and or sweats granted im only 5 days in but still just informing my followers

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    I will definitely be folowing this, we have a very similar build and I plan on running the exact same cycle in the next 4-6wks ( ***ending on bood test) and I am interested to see how your body reacts to these compounds...Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by getpaid
    I will definitely be folowing this, we have a very similar build and I plan on running the exact same cycle in the next 4-6wks ( ***ending on bood test) and I am interested to see how your body reacts to these compounds...Good Luck
    cool yea similiar build minus u being 20lbs heavier lol u bastard! haha jp

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

inject sites

I am not sure why people are going to their delts and other small muscles. With what you are injecting you can inject every compound you are using ED into one site a day. Right and left quad along with right and left glute. You can inject up to 3cc easily in those sites and personally I have no soreness with prop, tren , mast and EQ after a few weeks my muscles get used to it and the soreness stops but I realize not everyone is so lucky. Just seems like the glutes and quads are the only needed sites even going ED especially with more then 2cc per inject.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    I am not sure why people are going to their delts and other small muscles. With what you are injecting you can inject every compound you are using ED into one site a day. Right and left quad along with right and left glute. You can inject up to 3cc easily in those sites and personally I have no soreness with prop, tren, mast and EQ after a few weeks my muscles get used to it and the soreness stops but I realize not everyone is so lucky. Just seems like the glutes and quads are the only needed sites even going ED especially with more then 2cc per inject.
    i hate shooting glutes so that option is out for me

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    cool yea similiar build minus u being 20lbs heavier lol u bastard! haha jp
    $h*t Not anymore, I have been slcking on pimpin, I am just trying to maintain and get my bf% low as possible for this next cycle...I am paying for the mistake of letting my diet go off cycle so right now I am about 208 probably 14%bf...But I'm finally back in the saddle and ready to get large..Hopefully seeing some of your results off this cycle will motivate me even more...

Quote Originally Posted by getpaid
    $h*t Not anymore, I have been slcking on pimpin, I am just trying to maintain and get my bf% low as possible for this next cycle...I am paying for the mistake of letting my diet go off cycle so right now I am about 208 probably 14%bf...But I'm finally back in the saddle and ready to get large..Hopefully seeing some of your results off this cycle will motivate me even more...
    man we are close heres a bck pic from today

it kinda looks like my left lat is bigger......any suggestions on how to fix that?

any ideas?

any ideas?
    Extra dumbell rows on the weak side maybe?

chest6 is offline Banned
    man we are close heres a bck pic from today
    aww....your lotion is right next to the picture of you and your gf...how cute

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    ill be following this one. goodluck! you look less than 14% to me.

not from the front!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information