BILT-BETTER is offline New Member

Whats your ARM size after cycle,not bodyweight

I'm always hearing everyone talk about how much weight they gain off from their cycles but I'm interested in the size that most of you actually put on............so everyone reply and lets see what gains everyone has gotten in their arms or any other measurement that have improved????????????????????????

Also what were you on????????????

Thanxs in advance for everyone who participates

Everyone replys to how much weight they gain why not this....................... whats the deal?????????????

bump

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

i feel ya

im interested in the same thing dude.....im starting my first cycle going on my second week...at the end of 10 ill let ya know..i have 16's right now

Thanks hellapimpin..........I was starting to feel like ET after posting this question...haha

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    That's an excellent question, and I would love to find out the same thing. Come on guys.

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    A helpful stat to follow those bi inches would be bodyfat % this says alot about the measurement! Im 16" bi/ arm with 16% BF! YA it is funny no replies to this kinda Question thats why I suggest put on your boots before you log on here! B.S. deep!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by PHATCAT
    YA it is funny no replies to this kinda Question thats why I suggest put on your boots before you log on here! B.S. deep!
    Maybe you can point out a few of the so called B.S. claims for us.

As far as biceps measurements go, the reason nobody is responding is because it is not important. People lift, diet and use AAS for overall balance with their physique, not to have big arms. If big biceps are a priority then synthol is the way to go. No flame bro, just pointing out the obvious.

adaptations is offline Member
    Pete does have apretty goodpoint

drpkckmrphy1 is offline Junior Member
    I don't think it is wise to come on to this board as a junior member and start accusing the senior members and everyone else on here of being "B.S." do you? I'm a junior member also, But come on-look how many posts and threads there are on this board!! Just because a thread doesn't get replied to right away, doesn't mean that it wont. Usually it will... Relax.... BOOYA BABY!!!!! I'm not slammin anybody, but don't feel insulted if your thread isn't replied to lickity-split.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I'll try to anwser your question the best way I know how.... Arm size either during or after a cycle has alot to do with the bodyweight you gain... On average you'll need to gain 10lb to 15lbs of bodyweight for every 1" you gain on your arms.... Of coarse everyone is different in this respect, but I find for myself for every 12lbs I gain reflects to a 1" gain on my arms....

Just like it is impossible to spot reduce Bodyfat it is next to impossible have gains in certain bodyparts without a certain amount of weightgain...

So actually you see your question is a hard one to anwser since the weight you gain directly affects the size increases of your arms and all bodyparts...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by PHATCAT
    A helpful stat to follow those bi inches would be bodyfat % this says alot about the measurement! Im 16" bi/ arm with 16% BF! YA it is funny no replies to this kinda Question thats why I suggest put on your boots before you log on here! B.S. deep!
    LOL...Don't come on here talking shit. You've got 16" arms and 16%BF? Do you even workout? Are you still a junior in High school maybe? Shit, I had 17 1/2" arms all natural at 17yrs old and no, I wasn't anywhere near what you would consider fat...

10wheeler is offline Associate Member
    its gettin hot in here common guys this is not the way to talk in this forum calm down iron fist ull get good replies just relax ok heres what happened in my first cycle fro 15'' inch arms went to 17'' at 10% bf lets be cool everyone peace

testprop is offline Associate Member
    I got 17 1/2 right now, almost 18 pumped

lets see what 750mg test will do to them

latinherc is offline New Member

a lot

Im on wk8 of my first cycle and my guns have gone from a soft 15 to a hard and big 17..

Flextwist is offline New Member
    21.5 before gear, getting ready to do first cycle of deca /test/winny.
    If anyone has done this cycle please look me up sometime, can never learn enough. thanks and gl

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    after last cycle they are 19" cold 19 and 1/2" pumped. also after last cycle i was 242lbs at 15- 16%bf.

ironfist you still hard core bro

crushhhh859 is offline New Member

an interesting point

deleted
    Last edited by crushhhh859; 01-08-2007 at 06:30 AM.

Thread Information