skyline04 is offline Associate Member

Go time - TBol/Test E/Test Prop Log

Quick background, I cycled Test Cyp 500mg/Dbol for 12 weeks, 2 years ago,
    lost a good amount of those gains as I thought I was eating enough (and I was only getting in 3k cals).

This is my next cycle, a lean bulk, and I would like to gain 15 keepable lbs (6'3.5" at 207, 11%bf now). I also want to even out arm size as my right is a little over .6" larger than my left, any very noticable.

I am starting the TBol and Finast a week early, tomorrow (shoulda started the finasturide a couple weeks ago), instead of everything the same day. Then shots will be Monday morning/Thurs Night

Test E: weeks 1-10 - 500mg/week - frontloaded
    Tbol: week (0) - 50 mg/ed, then weeks 1-5 - 60mg/ed
    Test Prop: weeks 10.5-12 - 150mg/eod
    Finast- 1 mg/ed
    Nolva - 10 mg/ed

Supplements:
    NAC - 1.25 mg/ed
    Hawthorne Berry - 1 mg/ed
    B5 - 1.5 mg/ed
    multi vitamin
    BCAA's

Post Cycle: Weeks 12-16 Clomid/Nolva, considering HCG , NO Shotgun
    Last edited by skyline04; 02-29-2008 at 02:10 PM.

Diet

Diet:
    Cals/Pro/Carb/Fat
    9:30:
    1 c oats 300/10/54/6
    1 c liquid eggs 120/24/-/-
    1 banana 105/-/27/-
    1 c skim milk 90/9/8/-
    1 scoop Syntha6 Pro 200/22/15/6

12:00:
    1 can tuna 150/33/-/1
    1 tbls flax 150/-/-/15
    1 slice cheese 100/8/-/8
    greens

2:30:
    6 oz lean beef 260/33/-/8
    1 c beans 200/12/34/-
    1 whole grain eng muffin 140/5/27/-

4:15:
    1/2 serving CytoGainer 300/27/40/2
    1/2 c oats 150/5/27/3
    1 c skim milk 90/9/8/-

Train 4:45-6:15

6:15
    1 scoop ON Whey 120/24/-/-
    1/2 serv Cyto 300/27/40/2
    Dex (60g) 220/-/60/-

7:30
    8 oz chicken 220/52/-/1
    3/4 cup (dry) brown rice 510/12/108/3
    1 c skim milk 90/9/8/-
    greens

10:00
    1/2 c cottage cheese 110/13/-/5
    low carb yog. 80/12/3/1
    3 tbls PB 300/10/9/25
    deli ham 80/10/-/2

12:00
    EAS Casein Pro 150/27/-/5
    1 c liquid eggs 120/24/-/-
    Flax 150/-/-/15

12:30 bed

Totals: 4805/408/455/108

I will always get a snack to hit 5k cal's a day.

Workout

Workout: Similiar to the "Shut-Up" workout found a TN
    Week1: 2 sets 12 reps, week2&3: 3 sets 8 reps, week4&5: 4 sets 5-6 reps, week 6: repeat

Mon: Shoulders/Tri's
    Military Press
    power laterals (machine)
    DB rear delt raises
    Plate raises
    BB close-grip incline
    skull-crushers or single arm DB overhead
    reverse grip SA pull-downs

Tues: Back
    Deadlifts
    Weighted Pull-ups
    DB Bent-Over Rows
    lat pull-down machine
    seated cable rows
    straight leg calf raises - superset w/BB shrugs
    BB shrugs - superset with straight leg calf raises

Wed: off or abs/cardio

Thurs: Chest/Bi's
    DB Bench (move to 2nd starting week 6)
    BB Incline (move to 1st starting week 6)
    Dips
    DB Incline Flys
    DB preacher curls
    Hammer curls (slow reps)
    narrow cable curls

Fri: Legs- all legs are +1 set each week (w1:3,w2:4,w3:5 sets)
    Squats
    SLDL
    Narrow Leg Press - superset w/calves
    seated calves (higher reps) - superset w/leg press
    leg curls
    leg extensions
    DB shrugs

Sat: left arm only, focus on form/squeeze - SA pushdown, SA Tri DB overhead, DB curl and abs/cardio
    Sun: off

I will try to get a morning cardio or 2 session in. Will take pro/bcaa's before, then start w/meal 1 after.
    Last edited by skyline04; 04-17-2007 at 07:19 PM.

This isn't going to be a day by day log, more observations/changes, etc. Critique's/criticism/advice of course is welcomed.

Edit: I might change my mind on the Finast. I see it puts on a lot of water and increases the chance of gyno (which i am prone to). Will I be able to get away with 1 mg/ed and taking 10mg/ed nolva to help reduce both side effects?
    Last edited by skyline04; 04-16-2007 at 01:08 PM.

ill be watchin this, cycle looks good. you should be able to make some serious gains. i would say 15 lbs is possible if you keep that diet up and that pct at the end. you can go ahead and start the finast maybe 1mg EOD and the nolva 10mg EOD just so you don't hinder your gains too much. then you can increase if needed. keep hittin the gym hard man.

edit: first shot of 500 mg/ml tomorrow

pgilligan- I'll probably stick with the nolva/finast dosage for now. If gains don't come, I'll drop the finast.
    Last edited by skyline04; 04-21-2007 at 08:39 PM.

First shot was thursday evening, frontloading, so 500 mg Test E. Shot went smoothly, I noticed my quad twitching a good bit when I put the needle in, but that's about it. Today I am sore as hell, the area is a little warm, but nothing too bad. No redness, a little bit of swelling of an 8" area around the shot.

Next 2ml shot is monday morning, then down to 1 ml twice a week, all leg injections until I start prop.

Weight is already back to 211 (from 207) I attribute that to the diet, as I am only 5 days into TBol. I do have the TBol headaches, once a day usually after the 2nd dose, they go away quick after some excedrin.
    Last edited by skyline04; 04-21-2007 at 09:55 PM.

took the 2nd frontloaded shot this morning, everything went smoothly. My right leg is so sore still, and swollen. I've been tired as hell the past few days, feel like shit, not hungry, sore throat, possible fever.

I thought today was going to be horrible in the gym, but ended up being pretty damn good. I am a full week into the TBol now. Weight has gone from 207 to 214 already, which is still think is the diet. So many damn carbs. The most I've ever weighed was 218, a couple years ago, so this is a good sign so far. Only been hitting 4300 cal's daily, I'll stay there and up the cardio the next couple of weeks so I don't feel like a fukin balloon.

No way I'll be able to do deadlifts tomorrow b/c of my leg, anyone have a suggestion as to what I can replace it with?

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Looks like a nice log.

Good Luck.

Back day today, horrible workout. I have zero energy, still have a fever, a lot of aches. I still can barely use my right leg b/c of the pain/swelling, I did manage to push through 30 mins of low-intensity cardio after the workout today. Couldn't do deadlifts though, I was not happy about that.

As far as everything else, I still have no appetite, but forcing myself to eat. Was 215 today. I feel like I'm so bloated, I look like a pregnant woman with a six pack. I've been taking excederin a few times a day, seems to help with the fever. I pretty much sweat all night long as well, but parts of my body are freezing. I hope I don't wake up tomorrow with horrible pain in the left leg, if so I know something is up with this Test. I have ordered from this Cat before, so I know its legit stuff...

Going to start looking into something for energy pre-workout until the Test kicks in. Any suggestions?

tomorrow starts week 2 of Test, frontloading is over so I will start the 250mg shots. 11 days into TBol. Nothing noticed as far as strength/size yet.

Today was better than yesterday. More energy, fever is gone, appetite is back. I woke up this morning and thought I had just gone for a swim. My bed was just soaked, and I have been sweating a lot more throughout the day. Right leg is still swollen, but is starting to feel better. Only had to do abs and cardio today. My tri's are still trashed from the Monday workout, so hopefully the chest workout tomorrow won't suffer.

On the downside, the left leg is starting to tighten up. If its not worse tomorrow morning, then I will be happy b/c last time after 3 days is when my right leg got REALLY bad.

Hitting 4k cals on my off days, I think I'm going to stay at the 4300 cal range on my on days until I shed this water/extra fat I've gained from this diet over the past couple of months.

Still want to know if anyone has any suggestions for a cheap pre-workout energy boost...
    Last edited by skyline04; 04-25-2007 at 10:15 PM.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Still want to know if anyone has any suggestions for a cheap pre-workout energy boost...[/QUOTE]

get some instant coffee and put 1-2 tbsp in your preworkout shake. it does wonders. its cheap too.

1 week into frontloaded Test E, 11 days into TBol

Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux
    get some instant coffee and put 1-2 tbsp in your preworkout shake. it does wonders. its cheap too.
    good idea, I am going to try that.

Ok so a new day brought good news. Both legs are sore, but I can function again. Might be able to do legs tomorrow, I'll be happy with that.

Did the shot tonight in the right glute. First time I've shot glutes, only had 1" pins though. I'm fairly lean, so hopefully went in deep enough.
    Last edited by skyline04; 04-27-2007 at 12:06 AM.

Leg day, legs were still sore but I pushed through it. Kept the weight lower b/c I didn't want to risk anything.

Glute is getting pretty damn sore now, it was my first glute shot ever so hopefully that won't happen next time.

Weight is staying steady at 214, but I'm not as bloated. Vascularity is starting to increase, I already have noticed a difference in my calves/quads. Monday starts week 3 of TBol, when it "kicks in" so I am looking forward to that.

I'll updated again after shot/workout on Monday.

Tbol start of week 3, Test 4 shots in (11 days)

So, my glute is still painful/swollen. Literally a pain in the ass. I am guessing my Test has a high BA content b/c of the swelling/pain I have gotten from the shots. I switched vials for the shot today in the right quad, we'll see how that goes.

Weight is up to 217, probably from have 2 extra cheat meals this weekend. Friends in town, I couldn't help myself. 10lb gain so far, mostly carb/water weight I'm sure. Abs are still showing, I am keeping pace with 4300 cals. Keeping cardio up, as I would like to try and lose a % or 2 bf.

I am noticing that the stamina is staying strong throughout my workout, and my strength increase is slightly noticeable. Main thing I have noticed is the vascularity in my calves/quads.

Help!

glute/quad sore as hell still, couldn't deadlift.. can barely walk up stairs for that matter.

Strength is going up everyday. I feel like shit b/c of the swelling/pain but strength is right there to get me feeling better.

I must be holding a ton of water weight, I was 219 today, heaviest I've ever been. I am taking nolva 10 or 20 mg daily, should I add adex to help get rid of this water? I am doing cardio/drinking plenty of water, and going easy on the salt... Reason I don't want to just drop the nolva is I have a gyno lump that I need to keep at bay until the cycle is over, then hit the letro hard again.

One more question. I am fairly certain that the Test I have has a high BA level, causing pain/swelling. There is no redness/fever with it. If I keep going, assuming I can handle the pain, am I going to hurt myself further?

One more thing to note... I have been sweating like a whore in church the past week or so

went to the doc today, got a shot and some pills... hopefully all gets better. Taking a shot today, if I get pain/swelling then I am going to try and switch to Prop for a couple weeks and finish the TBol and end the cycle.

This is miserable, I thought this dude gave good gear too. Any Mod want to volunteer a source check for me?

Thread Information