GenX is offline Junior Member

Journal -- Enough talk....Just do it.

Hey Guys

I have seen a few other guys start journals and thought I would start one too.

My info.
    Weight 176, Height 5'6,
    Body fat in the 20 most of the fat is in the stomach
    Training experience 3 years and train with a trainer on and off.

Measurements.

Chest 41
    Shoulders 48.5
    Arm (left and right are the same)
    Upper 15, lower 11
    Legs (left and right are the same)
    Upper 18, lower 14
    Waist 39

Cycle
    1-10 400 mg/week Eq
    1-11 400 mg/week test enthante
    8-13 week 50 mg/day winny (injectable)
    14-16 Clomid 300 mg 1 day, 100 mg 10 days, 50 mg 10 days
    1-16 week 1 mg/day liquidex

Plus taking a bunch of vitamins.

Clomid, novedex and HCG on hand

Diet
    Plan on following body opus (CKD) 0 carbs Monday to Friday, and carb up on weekends.

Goal
    my goal for this cycle is to cut down my body fat without losing to much muscle, maybe reach 10-12%.

I will start my diet this week as I am still waiting for the test to come in. If it reachs early enough in the week then I will start this week otherwise I start next week. I have attached a picture below for you to see what I currently look like. I will try and post pics every four weeks. I will make weekly post on Mondays. If you have any comments or words of encouragement please feel free to share or pm me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Journal -- Enough talk....Just do it.-august11a.jpg  

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Hey GenX...

By the look of your cycle mate it looks very well planned... You definatly seem to have done your research so good on you for that bro...

Look forward to seeing all you results come in mate, make sure to keep us updated..

Good Luck

Jaguar

I did not mention in my first post.

Thanks to everyone that gave me there feedback in putting this together.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=28356

nuke is offline Member
    Congrats Bro !! I know how you feel! You just got to do it !

Your cycle looks tight. Fire away ! Why are you going 0 carbs m-f ??? This is my .02 cents but I would have carbs but nothing after 4:00.... If your going to be training that hard I dont care how big you are you will need some form of carbs....

(IMO :-))
    Good Luck

Well you try and minimize your carbs as low as possible. I probably end up eating about 25-30g of carbs (hard to cut) all carbs.

Bodyopus diet use atkins approach in getting into ketosis and losing body fat, however he designed it so that you would not lose muscle mass by carbing up on weekends. He also has a specific way to train while on this diet.

Check out this link, its a great read. Its by Lyle Macdonald who updated the bodyopus diet (author of CKD diet). He has a section where he kept a journal of 20 weeks on this diet. He did 10 weeks cutting and 10 weeks bulking.

http://low-carb.org/lylemcd/

If your still interested in this diet I recommend the book bodyopus it goes into great detail, as well he discuss other diets.

Shot me a pm if you want more info

Havent recieved the test. So will start cycle sunday.

However still on diet. Will post measurements monday.

nuke is offline Member
    Hos the program going ??? Update us when it comes in !!

Summary of last week
    It took a while to get into ketosis. Did not reach until wed afternoon sometime. Also ate too much carbs during carbup. Have to do a better job in limiting the carbs as I looked bloated this morning.

Results
    Remarkable over eatting on the weekend and as a result carrying some extra water weight I am down a couple of pounds (2).

Goals for this week (week 1)
    1) try and increase fat and lower protien to get into ketosis quicker.
    2) Watch the carbs on the weekend.

Note. Recieved my test late last week so never started the cycle. This week will be the first week. I will be shotting on tuesdays and fridays 200 mg of test and eq. I will also start taking 1 mg of liquidex per day.

It was a good idea to start the diet last week as I can now make some adjustments.
    Last edited by GenX; 08-19-2002 at 01:18 PM.

08/26

Time for another weekly update.

*Week 1 results*

I started my cycle this past week. As i took 200 mg of EQ and 200 mg of enthante on Tuesday and Friday of this week. Cant wait for this stuff to start to kick in.

Also this week I had reduced my calories by another 200. Last week when I first started preparing for the diet i was at 2100 calories and this week I dropped to under 1900.

Started the week a with a bit extra water rentation due to over eatting last weekend. However reached ketosis by early wed and carbed up on friday. One change i did make was to limit the carbs on sunday (yesterday) so the carbs would not spill over.

Interms of results looks like i am about 5 pounds down and 1 inch in the stomach in the two weeks i have been dieting.

*Plans for Week 2*
    1) Add a bit more cardio
    2) drop the calories further by another 200 to be at 1700 calories/day Sunday - Thrusday.
    3) Hope to reach ketosis quicker.

I am probably still a few weeks for the test and eq kick in.
    Last edited by GenX; 09-02-2002 at 01:57 PM.

08/26

I have received a few pms about what exactly I am training and eating during the day. I thought I would post a daily summary of what I am doing.

Week starts Sunday evening, you cut out all carbs and then do one hour cardio in late evening.

Monday

Train -- Work Chest, Delts and Arms (Heavy, 6-10 reps)

Diet -- 2 protein shakes, 2 spoons of Mayo, 5-6 oz of Beef, 6 spoons of flax oil, 9 Egg white and 2 yolks. About 75% fat, 24% protein and 1% carbs... 1900 Calories total

Supplements -- ECA, 2 Multivitamins, 1 Calcium pills, 2 potassium pills and fiber powder (4 glass through out the day)

Tues

Train -- Back and Legs (Heavy, 6-10 reps)

Diet and Supplements same as Monday

Wed and Thursday

Exercise -- 30 mins cardio on empty stomach

Diet and Supplements same as Monday

Friday.

Training -- Train all muscles, circuit training (Very Light 20-25 reps)

Start day like normal, eat high fat and medium protein.
    1-2 hours before training eat some carbs about 50g.
    After training start carb up

Saturday
    No exercise, continue carb up

Sunday

Training: 1 hour cardio usually late evening after finishing all carbs.

Diet: Cut back on carbs and make to stop all carbs before 4 pm.

Each week I have been making adjustments on this diet.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to post them.
    Last edited by GenX; 09-02-2002 at 01:56 PM.

09/02

Yet another weekly update

*Week 2 results*

Did 200 mg of EQ and 200 mg of enthante on Tuesday and Friday of this week. Still waiting for this stuff to kick in.

This week I kept my calories from Sunday - Thursday under 1700 (10*bodyweight).

Had lots of energy and was able to maintain it all week. Started no carbs Sunday morning and reached ketosis even earlier this week on Monday evening, total of 4 days in ketosis. Workouts on Monday and Tuesday were good however felt a bit weak on my workout on Friday. Added more cardio during the week up to 4 hours per week.

Results weight is still the same however did drop another inch in the waist. Still have a long way to go.

*Plans for Week 3*
    1) Keep doing what I am doing.
    2) Hoping the Eq and test kick in this week.

If you have question feel free to post them. I am on the board quite a bit and would appreciate any comments you may have.

09/10

Sorry guys did not have a chance to update yesterday.

*Week 3 results*

Did 400 mg of EQ and 400 mg of Enthante on this past week.

Maintained my calories from Sunday to Thursday under 1700

Energy was high this week. Started no carbs Sunday morning and reached ketosis on Monday evening, total of 4 days in ketosis. Workouts this week were good, test and eq are kicking in.

After My workout Monday and Tuesday my body felt like it had been in a train accident. Picked up some glutmine and added that to my diet helped with the muscle soreness.

Did 4 hours of cardio during this week.

Results to date are my weight is down a bit and my waist is down 2 inches (hoping to lose another 5-6 inchs.

Plans for week 4 to keep the everything the same.

I was planning next to change from ECA to clen and maybe add yohimbe aswell. I have searched that its not the safest combo does anyone have any opinions on this?

GenX

Ryu
    Ryu is offline New Member
    Good work so far... Keep it up... And best of luck achieving your goals...

Thanks Bro for the feedback.

I should be posting updated pics at the end of week 6 (every 6 weeks).

09/16

Another Update

*Week 4 results*

Did 400 mg of EQ and Enthante this past week.

Maintained my calories from Sunday to Thursday under 1700

Started no carbs Sunday morning and reached ketosis on Tuesday morning. Workouts this week were good, test and eq are helping with strength.

This week I trained Monday and Tuesday very hard. On Friday I took it easy with the weights. Did 4 hours of cardio like last week.

Results weights is around the same but my waist dropped another inch .

Plans to keep everything the same but change from ECA to Clen . I am doing this for 3 weeks (Monday to Friday, weekends off) then back to ECA.

I will add some updated pics at the end of next week. If you have an comments or suggests feel free to post them.

GenX

nlarge is offline New Member
    May want to think about adding a low dose of t3 for your final 4 weeks. The stuff works miracles when combined with diet and gear. I seem to lose an inch a week off my waist and thats while increasing calories. Just a thought!!!!!

Originally posted by nlarge
    May want to think about adding a low dose of t3 for your final 4 weeks. The stuff works miracles when combined with diet and gear. I seem to lose an inch a week off my waist and thats while increasing calories. Just a thought!!!!!

Thanks for the feedback. I have been debating about adding some t3. What would be a good low dose 12.5mcg or 25mcg.

I currently have 6 weeks left.

nlarge is offline New Member
    You always want to cycle up and then down on it. I would do 12.5 for 3 days then 25 for 3-then 37.5 for 3-then 50 for 3-from there you can continue to go up every 3 days to 100 mcg or stabalize at 50mcg until it is time to work back down. Hope that helps.

Thread Information