Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hocoathlete is offline Associate Member

HA's 3rd DNP Run, chopped and screwed

Well guys, Im starting a new cycle, yes yes i know, its April, and its getting pretty hot here in georgia! but I do not plan on being outside much at all, and wanted to experiment.

My first cycle was in Jan 2006, it was 400mg ED for 15 days.
    Lost a good bit, forgot the exact number but was around 15-20lbs.
    but i took both the caps in the morning instead of spreading them. This was with Hellfire

My second cycle was Jan 2007, ran 400mg ED for the first couple days, then 200mg for the rest..ran from Jan 5th to Feb 14th, lost 27lbs. much better feeling during this cycle. This was with Dinitro.

April 25, 2007

1 cap(200mg)

Weight: 155lbs

So not feeling much, but not expected. DNP usually kicks in around 2nd day or so, very quick. Also im sure you all are going to say at 155 im too "light". but just to clear things up, im not a BB, im an mma fighter and would like to keep my weight as low as possible.

I plan to drink atleast 1-2 gallons of water a day, ive noticed that i put on fat rather easily, not because i eat too much, but because i eat to little, i barely get in 2000-2500 cals a day, and I dont drink water much...im not starving myself..but its just Im not thirsty or hungry..

Diet is lots of vegetables(broccoli, green beans, brussel sprouts etc.) and fruits(bananas, grapes, apples, oranges, etc.) and also carbs in the morning(eggs, hashbrowns) and post-workout(pastas, bread). Protein will be from chicken and steak, fish on occasions.

SUPPLEMENTS:

Whey protein
    Amino Acids
    Multivitamins

Sry about the informal log..will make it more professional at the start tomarrow, since it will be formally started tomarrow.

hillshooter is offline Associate Member

Quote Originally Posted by hillshooter

hahah alright bro! Ill get some up.

here you go, these are most recent.. March 13 2007, I think i was around 149-150ish
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HA's 3rd DNP Run, chopped and screwed-march13g.jpg   HA's 3rd DNP Run, chopped and screwed-march13h.jpg   HA's 3rd DNP Run, chopped and screwed-march13c.jpg  

well..its only been a few hours since my first cap and already feel the heat comming on..

INSANE!!!

lol

chest6 is offline Banned
    I really dont think you need DNP . Regardless if you are a bodybuilder or not like you said, diet and cardio should work just fine. Your bf looks a tad high...it seems like you are relying on DNP to do all the work for you

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I really dont think you need DNP . Regardless if you are a bodybuilder or not like you said, diet and cardio should work just fine. Your bf looks a tad high...it seems like you are relying on DNP to do all the work for you

nah bro, yeah my bf is around 15 percent i wold say, yeah its pretty heavy and i am not relying on the DNP to do work for me...if i did that then i would lose all my cardio and endurance work, im simply taking DNP to help me out a little bit, to get me to maybe 10-13 percent..then i will continue on my own, this is to just get the bulk of my weight off sooner so that i may practice and a higher level of performance after.

atleast im not takign a but load of AAS to just get stronger and bigger so i can knock out my opponents...this is jsut to help me get to training shape. plus id liek to contribute a log to AR sicne there are so many and so many fail to update and such.

Day 1 Officially

Weight: 154lbs

Dosage: 1 cap morning
    1 cap afternoon

Diet:
    *today it is not on par, lack of groceries, but I did buy my food today so will be back on track tomarrow

My meal plan consists of lots of veggies and fruits and also protein. I eat three solid meals a day and supplement a protein shake in between them. Also got carbs for postworkout and mornings...

Notes: well yesterday i had taken two, 1 at 4pm and another at 10pm. felt a little bit warm but after this mornings dose, deff seemed warmer. I was perspirating just sitting and had to wipe forehead constantly. also my whole body was moist..GF said I felt clamy. I was feeling good, no lethargy, no drench sweats.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    you weigh 155 pounds and gonna take DNP ? how tall are you 4'9?

5'7 lol

but ive already explained myself, and if you do not like my log then please do not read it..thanks.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thank you for posting your log, and the pictures...

DNP is a very serious compund, and many people have had very bad sides with it.. myself included.. 5'9" 210 lbs, but 14% bf.. so you can see why some are a little worried/concerned with your current use..

also, cardio with dnp was very difficult for me...

Thanks for responding to the negative posts in such a mature manner..

good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    thank you for posting your log, and the pictures...

DNP is a very serious compund, and many people have had very bad sides with it.. myself included.. 5'9" 210 lbs, but 14% bf.. so you can see why some are a little worried/concerned with your current use..

also, cardio with dnp was very difficult for me...

Thanks for responding to the negative posts in such a mature manner..

good luck..

haha thanks bro, but cardio is hard for me too, but I plan on just doing light jogging or walking.

and as I said I have done 2 cycles of DNP previously, first one i got a really bad heat rash all over my body, but then I got smart and had absolutely no problems on my second cycle.

Hopefully this will be the same.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hocoathlete
    5'7 lol

but ive already explained myself, and if you do not like my log then please do not read it..thanks.
    no im interested in the log, i had one on my own a few months ago, but didnt get results due to fake stuff

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    no im interested in the log, i had one on my own a few months ago, but didnt get results due to fake stuff

oh thats sucks bro!

but yeah, you will deff see results on DNP regardless of what you do, that is if its real lol

hey bros, this isnt my update for today but just thought id like to tell yall that i never seemed to gain more than 50% of the weight back, even with a crappy diet.

the second cycle i did i went from 178lb to 149lb...and the highest i got back to was 160 but i would jsut drop back to 155 the next day. maybe it effects the "Set point" of your body????

After a cycle I would feel like I gained it all back but nope....barely half of it.

I think I will continue DNP cycles until i get to the point were id be shredded and only gain like 5 lbs... lol

but yeah I took a cap this morning and wearing jeans/a shirt/t-shirt/and zipper hoodie. started sweating a bit more, not jsut moist but sweat. but i took the jacket off and now im feeling normal.

will have official update later today bros!

Day 2

Weight: 153lb(afternoon, and feeling quite full)

1 cap afternoon

Diet: as planned

Training: none today at the moment, might change mind later

Notes: Well today I started feeling the effects, was sweating at class, and more out of breathe while walking around. Forehead was getting sweaty every minute and had to wipe with sleeve lol.

But all in all, everything is working well and as expected, will keep at 400mg for the weekend maybe bump to 600mg on Sunday, but will probably go to 200mg ED starting Monday.

also will benadryl have any effect on the fat burning? like make it more efficient? or do people just take it for help sleeping? Thanks bro!

tmarsh86 is offline New Member
    I really appreciate this log (especially if you finish it, and update with picture) and am following pretty closely. I am considering doing something really similar to this in the next few weeks. Good luck!

Day 3

Weight: 155lbs(morning)

1 cap afternoon

Diet: planned

Training: will probably go to the gym, but I have lots of arrends to do, that my be a workout itself

Notes: yesterday night started to get really hot, sweaty and couldnt get away, so i took a cool shower and felt better, drank a couple bottles of water and went to sleep.

Day 4

Weight: 156lbs

Training: Grilling outside

Supplements: Xyience Test Booster
    Mega Men vitamins
    Potassium
    Melatonin

Notes: yeah bros, i bumped it back down to 200mg, started to get irritated with the sweating, I took liek 5 cold showers and drinking but loads of water.

My weight hasnt really dropped yet, but Im thinking its because of the bloat, I do see that my love handles dont roll over my boxers any more, and that my chest fat has gone down, i think that fat is being replaced by water..haha..

will give more updates later, hook me up with advice if you have any
    Last edited by hocoathlete; 04-30-2007 at 06:35 AM.

Day 5

Weight: 153lbs

dosage: 1 cap morning

Training: lots of walking.

Supplements: Mega Men
    Xyience test booster

Notes: Still pretty hot and sweaty, but should subside in a day or two, once the excess DNP gets out of my system since im at 200mg. but feeling good. And my weight was taken mid-day, so im probably lower.

Day 6

Dosage: 1 cap (200mg)

Training: hopefully hit up the gym later

Supplements: none

Notes: Well I deff feel it working, but it doesnt look like its working as well as it should. I would think Id be down a couple pounds by now, is there anything that could be slowing the process down? Should I take Benadryl before bed, doesnt that upgrade my receptors or something or is that just clen ?

Day 7

Weight: 151lbs

Dosage: 1 cap(200mg)

Training: low intensity

Notes: well, got home around 3pm and weighed in at 151lbs. So it seems like some water came off? or i just lost some poundage. Its pretty warm and Im clamy all day, people were complaining its freezing inside and the air conditioner is on 70-75, and im burning up still. but the sweats are easy to take care of, just a quick wipe on the forehead. But all is good.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I know its up to you what you wanna do, its your body afterall but I honestly do not understand why you cannot do it naturally with diet/training (MMA + Weights)?

You do not have much to lose and you risk losing muscle with DNP .

Good luck though...
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I know its up to you what you wanna do, its your body afterall but I honestly do not understand why you cannot do it naturally with diet/training (MMA + Weights)?

You do not have much to lose and you risk losing muscle with DNP .

Good luck though...

bro...Ive been through this already in the posts above!

and I really dont care about muscle loss, but I see fairly little muscle loss on my cycles. Having the biggest muscles or the best physique is second to my ability to fight. these cycles do not have any detramental effects on my fighting ability.

Alot of bros blow DNP out of proportion and thnk the side effects are really bad and notworth it. DNP is hands down one of the most effective supplements around. I do use it as a supplement, just like whey or a reg. fat burner(well not just like it, but in the same means).

ofcourse I could lose the weight by just using training and weights, but why do people use AAS? ofcourse, AAS will get you to a place where yo ucouldnt get naturally. but DNP gets me to a place where I feel good and my confidence goes through the roof since it works 24/7 and always seeing results. AAS users get a mental high from seeing insane size and strength gains..I use DNP to get the mental high of seeing increase vascularity/abs/more booty .

just the same ideas, just put in a different way.

poundcake is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hocoathlete

Dosage: 1 cap (200mg)

Training: hopefully hit up the gym later

Supplements: none

Notes: Well I deff feel it working, but it doesnt look like its working as well as it should. I would think Id be down a couple pounds by now, is there anything that could be slowing the process down? Should I take Benadryl before bed, doesnt that upgrade my receptors or something or is that just clen?

benadryl wont do anything for you, your body cant stop dnp from working, it has no defence against it, which is why it can be so dangerous if you go overboard, just keep going as planned and when you come off around 7 to 10 days after all the water bloat will be gone and you will see the results

Quote Originally Posted by poundcake
    benadryl wont do anything for you, your body cant stop dnp from working, it has no defence against it, which is why it can be so dangerous if you go overboard, just keep going as planned and when you come off around 7 to 10 days after all the water bloat will be gone and you will see the results

thanks bro!

yeah its working good. about 5-6lbs lighter, loving it!!

Day 8

Weight: 152lbs

Training: low intensity cardio

Notes: good day, I havent lost too much weight as shown, but I may be holding water. at the beginning of the cycle, I would fluctuate from 155-160lbs but now Im fluctuating 150-155ish. I may be holding a tad bit of water, but I dont think it would be much. I think Im getting discouraged because on my last cycle I lost 28lbs at 1 cap ED for like 40 days, it was great but I didnt check the scale everyday so I never knew what my rate of poundage loss was.

Day 9

Weight: 151lbs

Training: gym later maybe(off day)

Notes: good day, warm...fluid is yellow. Do you think having a cold can stop the effects of DNP ? I noticed I have a slight cold lately. thanks bros!

Day 12

Weight: 150lbs

Dosage: 1 cap(morning)

Notes: hey bros sorry havent updated. but yeah my weights been fluctuating from one 153-155lbs this past weekend...it got up to 160lbs!!! but now im at 150lbs...hopefully will keep going down from now on.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    I agree with everyone's comments above. You should not be using DNP .

You are a fighter, but you don't care about muscle loss!!?? This seems very Ironic to me.

You said, atleast im not takign a but load of AAS to just get stronger and bigger so i can knock out my opponents...this is jsut to help me get to training shape. plus id liek to contribute a log to AR sicne there are so many and so many fail to update and such.

You are taking something that is very similar to AAS because it is giving you the edge above people who train naturally.

This is not a drug to play around with and you have already taken it 3 times! I hope you get to what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by juice4life
    I agree with everyone's comments above. You should not be using DNP .

You are a fighter, but you don't care about muscle loss!!?? This seems very Ironic to me.

You said, atleast im not takign a but load of AAS to just get stronger and bigger so i can knock out my opponents...this is jsut to help me get to training shape. plus id liek to contribute a log to AR sicne there are so many and so many fail to update and such.

You are taking something that is very similar to AAS because it is giving you the edge above people who train naturally.

This is not a drug to play around with and you have already taken it 3 times! I hope you get to what you are looking for.

wth, fighting isnt about muscle dude, and size means SHIT in it. also my strength goes down very little on my cycles so its easy to maintain my strength. and thats what Im looking for.

DNP is not similar to AAS at all. it doesnt give me an advantage. sure I can burn 10 more lbs in a lesser time, but how does that give me an advantage? fighting is from within your heart..your from your physical stature. take a look as Fedor..he aint ripped..but he still is the best. so your saying that if Fedor took some measely DNP pills thatll help him lost 10lbs..hell get an even greater advantage? I dont think so.

Training with DNP is still training naturally. its not synthetically replacing any hormone in my body. and because its "illegal" means shit. If you really look at it, DNP is just a very potent fat burner it simple terms.

it doesnt make me insanely strong, or insanely fast. theirs no advantage in taking it other than a couple lbs and the feeling of inspiration every morning when you wake up to see your leaner.

Im not playing around with DNP, obviously since you know ive already done 3 cycles. Im making a log, and just because im a fighter, and not a "bodybuilder" does not mean this is off limits to me. I dont know why people think that you shouldnt take DNP. What the hell is the point in having it if it wasnt to lose weight regardless if im 150 or 250.

so please sir. get the hell out.

I'm sorry, but when you lose muscle, your strength will go down. Where do you think it comes from, your ass? Increased muscle mass usually yields increased strength.

That's the reason their are weight classes in most fighting sports. For fairness, so that the light weights like yourself do not have a disadvantage.

You do not have to be a bodybuilder to be on this website, or to be respected, but I can't take someone seriously who's diet consists of occasional protein ( by eating chicken and fish occasionally). Even if you are a fighter, you need lots of protein, and good muscle structure for your proper strength.

You could do everything naturally that you are going for without relying on a dangerous drug like DNP that has been proven to have very serious possible side affects.

so please sir. get the hell out.[/QUOTE]

Please do not speak like this on this board. You won't gain any respect by anyone acting that way.

Quote Originally Posted by juice4life
    I'm sorry, but when you lose muscle, your strength will go down. Where do you think it comes from, your ass? Increased muscle mass usually yields increased strength.

That's the reason their are weight classes in most fighting sports. For fairness, so that the light weights like yourself do not have a disadvantage.

You do not have to be a bodybuilder to be on this website, or to be respected, but I can't take someone seriously who's diet consists of occasional protein ( by eating chicken and fish occasionally). Even if you are a fighter, you need lots of protein, and good muscle structure for your proper strength.

You could do everything naturally that you are going for without relying on a dangerous drug like DNP that has been proven to have very serious possible side affects.

ummm you seem to have rea my protein intake wrong. I meant I will have fish occasionally, but my main protein intake will be from chicken/beef.

strength training and mass training are two different types of training. you do not need one to have the other. one of my fighting bros is the same weight class as me at can bench 400 without a spotter.
    So please be quite, your arguements all have a simple answer.

I really dont need/care for your respect, in your first reply you came at me sounding very obnoxious and showing no "help" but just to be here to annoy me, so that isthe reason for my disrespect, you gotta give it to get it. I know DNP has very serious side effects. but seeing that Ive done a couple cycles before and have had no problems. why must you think I care that you think I shouldnt take it? I have experience with it. I know it. Now its jsut something else I use in my regime.

Have you used DNP before? If you havent then you should not open your mouth at all.
    Last edited by hocoathlete; 05-08-2007 at 05:25 PM.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I would disagree about the muscle loss comments with DNP . It is actually anti catabolic. You might feel like crap but you will keep your muscle.
    I also think you should have done more reading before toying with DNP. Asking about Benadryl shows you have not read enough on DNP use before you jymped in with both feet.....
    Research before you medicate ppl!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I would disagree about the muscle loss comments with DNP . It is actually anti catabolic. You might feel like crap but you will keep your muscle.
    I also think you should have done more reading before toying with DNP. Asking about Benadryl shows you have not read enough on DNP use before you jymped in with both feet.....
    Research before you medicate ppl!

It was just a little "at the moment" question. lol but yeah its workin just fine.
    although I do use benadryl occasionally on to help get rid of rashes and help me get to sleep.

Day 15

Weight: 150lb

Notes: hey bros, well yeah my weight seems to be kinda stuck at 149-150. But I do see that alot of fat has started to melt away and im guessing its the water. but yeah everything is good.

By the way, do you think T3 will benefit me if I add it in? Ive been thinking about it and I might add in T3.

Also Im thinking about switching my dosage up and doing liek 400mg EOD. let me know what you think

Day 21

Weight: 148lbs(finally broke plateau)

Dosage: 1 cap (did 2 caps on day 19, went back to 1 cap)
    started clen on Day 17 at 50mcg, then went to 80 mcg

Training: walking and grappling

Notes: sorry guys, reducing the the log to every couple days, but will post ASAP if anything exciting happens(good or bad). but all in all its working well.

timtim is offline Member
    training with dnp is not training natural. no way, no how. training natural is no drugs to enhance performance. using a drug to drop weight quicker and easier is not natural. thats an insult to people who are natural and work hard for their gains and losses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information