sundevil8834 is offline New Member

Question Test Prop & Tren Cycle ..PLEASE READ!

Hey i was wondering if anyone could help me out. I am 22 years old..185 lbs...5'11 and pretty lean. This will be my second cycle...i have done a cycle of EQ & Test cyp about a year ago...i gained about 15 pounds of solid muscle and kept most of it...im starting a new cycle next week and wanted to know if you think Tren & Test Prop is a good choice? if not, any other suggestions? i want to put on at least 10 more pounds of solid muscle...but stay very lean. Also, if i stick with the test prop & tren...can i shoot them both in the same syringe since they are both oil based? How much would you suggest i do a week of both the test and tren?should i run it every other day? every third day? also, any PCT info for this stack? thanks guys

one more ques: what else is a good stack with Tren??

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Yes you can shoot in the same syringe...

i would do 4-600 of prop per wk and 350mg of tren since its your first time with it..

PCT could include HCG , aromasin and nolva

CD

sundevil8834 is offline New Member
    would you shoot every day...or could it be every other day?? also ...would clomid & nova be enough pct for this stack? what about 6oxo?

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    I personally would shoot everyday; clomid and nolva might be ok for a 6wk PCT, i like HCG and aromasin tho

CD

Thread Information