davisnmn is offline New Member

cycle notes for review

I just started my first cycle Friday afternoon. Received my long awaited

package in the mail, had my girlfriend give me my injection... "BTW if you dont

like needles a 22 gauge 3ml 1-1/2'' needle will look like a dragon lance to you"

So either way I wanted to contribute to this discussion board,

maybe see what others experienced.... So far my experience is limited to the

pain in either of my ass cheeks. To better quantify this statement I could say I

have 2 cc of T Pain (not the guy who sings in love with a stripper either) in my

right cheek and 1cc of decca pain in my left. It's actually kinda funny as I

think back on it, I remember the person I ordered from describing the effects

of T as a real kick in the ass... I wonder if that's one of their inside jokes for

first time users? Well any way it's Sunday and the gym should be open by now

So im going to go ahead and limp my sore ass down the road. Anyway I'll write more later whenever i

have anything of more use to say lol.

Last edited by davisnmn; 05-24-2007 at 09:19 AM. Reason: More targeted title

what r ur stats? age, weight, height, history. first cycle can get pretty painful for the first several injections but u just have to man up. ive never used anything lower than a 23guage tho...

Quote Originally Posted by pgilligan10
    what r ur stats? age, weight, height, history. first cycle can get pretty painful for the first several injections but u just have to man up. ive never used anything lower than a 23guage tho...

31 Yo, 6'3'', 230lbs,and, about 18% BF maybe a little less. Been working out on

and off throughout my life time but been hitting the gym 3 to 4 times a week for

about 2 years mostly weight training with some cardio in the mix. I ramped up

the cardio for the last month to prep my heart for the potential weight gain.

I try to eat 5 meals a day, with a good mix of calories, carbs, and protein. I

do this with about 85% efficiency by witch i mean form time to time i have a

few beers or a bigger meal than i need. I'm glad to hear the pain is to be

expected, we have all seen the Gregg Valentino abscess videos and thought

OMG what if... right, guys...i'm not alone on this one am I? Over paranoid

maybe? But I kept a very sanitary operation for the injections so I would

imagine i'll be fine. If i am not however, there will not be a video of my ass on

you tube i promise. :-)

are you trying to count your calories and protein? seems like it would be kind of hard to get in the amount u need with only 5 meals. ya anyways, greg valentino was an idiot and his problems weren't from steroids it was from using dirty needles and too much synthol. just make sure ur not hittin the same spot more than once a week.

Cycle and diet info PCT and workouts to come

Stats:

31 Yo, 6'3'', 230lbs,and, about 18% BF maybe a little less.

Please feel free to comment away, I am looking

for opinions here. This is my very first cycle, 1 week in and I am running 400

mg test CYP and 200 mg Deca . My diet consists of about 5100 cal a day

divided up into about 7 meals... or as many as it takes from day to day. (it

was 5 meals a day before the cycle and about 3500 cal) to use yesterdays

data as an example we have:

07:00 2 cups oats with 3 tbs mixed nuts, 2 tbs honey, 1/3 cup dried cranberries

09:00 Banana, Dry (crisp) Granola bar, med apple

10:00 Stonyfield farms strawberry yogurt

11:00 24 OZ coffee 4 tbs 2% milk and 2 splenda

12:30 Half chicken breast grilled with fat free Italian dressing brushed on, lettuce, tomato and on a whole wheat bun.

15:30 6'' tuna subway on wheat, string cheese, med apple.

18:45 Slimfast shake....(i know i know, but it was an emergency...i was away from the fridge and out of road food)

20:30 2 cups oats with 3 tbs mixed nuts, 2 tbs honey, 1/3 cup dried cranberries.

21:30 4 scoop Cytogainer /w 1/2 cup egg whites and the rest water.

So any way the totals were to the tune of 185g protein 5101 cal and 705

carbs... I should probably track the fat intake but i don't think i really eat to

much of it so as to be concerned.

I'll try to get into some sample workouts as time permits, but until then i'm

sure you can have fun with this info, I just ask that if i am making some

obvious mistakes here please try to refrain from flaming... Only serious

comments and good advice needed, ty.

forgot to add

Forgot to add, that I take 1 animal pak in in the morning along with 1000mg

flaxseed oil and 800mg cod liver oil. and that i usually do make the recommended

8- 80z

waters with ease every day.

have u looked into the diet forum at all? diet isnt very good. may be 185 g protein but no way 5100 calories or 700 grams of carbs.

How so

have u looked into the diet forum at all? diet isnt very good. may be 185 g protein but no way 5100 calories or 700 grams of carbs.

So you believe that 5100 cal and 700 carbs is what...to much? Given that i

am 6'3'' 230lbs active and on AAS trying to bulk i'd have to ask what you

would think more correct values should be.

no i dont think its too much. i mean that it doesnt look like you're getting that much in with that diet

I hear ya

no i dont think its too much. i mean that it doesnt look like you're getting that much in with that diet

I know what ya mean, it doesnt look like it would but believe it or not, it does add up.

brjrj0000 is offline Member
    diet needs work you need more protien and more consistantly throughout the day. try to aim for 50-60g per meal 300-400g per day. It doesnt do any good to have some meals with 100g protien in them because your body cant take that all at once

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by brjrj0000
    diet needs work you need more protien and more consistantly throughout the day. try to aim for 50-60g per meal 300-400g per day. It doesnt do any good to have some meals with 100g protien in them because your body cant take that all at once
    I've been thinking this myself, using the whole 2.5g per pound of body weight equation, been having a little trouble getting up that high without using whey all the time. My Girl and I went out an picked up about 35lbs of boneless skinless chicken and maybe 16lbs of steak to cook up tonight and store pre-portioned in plastic containers so i can just crab em and take em with me as needed. Obviously Whey will still be in the equation.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davisnmn
    I know what ya mean, it doesnt look like it would but believe it or not, it does add up.
    Bro believe me, your diet doesn't "add up". Not trying to flame at all but I'd hate to see you wish you would've dieted right when your cycle is over and done with. Also, test cyp and deca shouldn't be painful at all.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Keep up the post i am interested to read about it

sportyharley1200 is offline New Member
    as for the pain try making a fist and grind the injection spot for a minute or so after the injection. This has always worked for me. I also used a 25 g needle 1 1/2 I now the guage is small and takes some time getting it out of the vial but was well worth the time for me.....

all better

Just to be complete about the topic i started here, i'm now at the end of week six and for the last two week there really hasn't been any pain from injections. So for those who are at the beginning of their first cycle I can tell you this... It's normal and it will go away. You will spend lots of time looking in the mirror at your ass for redness thinking OMG what is it's an abscess? If it gets red and swollen see a doctor, but other than that, to quote the great one... "IT'S NOT A TOOMA" you'll be OK, hang in there.

Thread Information