JUGGERNAUT69 is offline New Member

Need Experienced Opinions for 1st cycle!!!

What up! Im new to the game but ive been reading as much as possible. Im thinking about my 1st cycle let me give you some stats first.
    6'5'', 275,trained hardcore for 3 years but for last 3 years trained off and on not very seriously and i think im about 28% bf. Iwas wanting to try
    Test E 400-500 mgs 1-10 or 12 weeks

but im not very sure about PCT Iknow of nolvadex , HCG , and clomid but not sure about dosage or time length but i was reading the Anthony Roberts PCT plan so i thought I go by that.

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    You should really cut down to half you bf, before thinking about doing any cycles, if you are 28%, you are not halfway to be ready to take steroids .
    If you are 28% you are totally out of shape, and your even fat.

Cut down before going any further, you will cause yourself more bad then good.

a cycle now would be a huge mistake. ur near obesity.

I know i need to lose weight that goes without saying. But Im talking about my cycle itself what could I do to improve that.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I would not give cycle advice at that BF. The only advice I will give would be diet and cardio related. I have been over 30% BF and im more than happy to help if you wish to pm. Dont cycle it would be a big mistake...

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    ok bro i did my first cycle at 18% bf and it sucked. i dont know what really happened cause i was losing bf and gaining muscle.the test made me feel like hell and i think it was because my bf was so high.your body treats aas diff with higher bf.this isnt a club of guys trying to keep u out cause ur bf is too high, your getting this advice because many have tread before u and know that bf needs to be in check for a good cycle.im now at 12% which i personally will not ever cycle again unless im this bf or lower.after i get to 9% im going to lean bulk, thats the way u want to do it,u asked for advice u have to decide whether to take it or not.

hell if u feel u need to take something read up on pb's clen faq and start that up, ull be down to the right bf in no time.

Perfect Beast What you talkin about bra! And did you guys read idunno thread.

he was at 24% But i trust and respect you guys opinions!

What do you mean pm and what is clen . Idont really know anything about losing weight besides basics you know cardio,different lifting programs,calorie deficits, but not supplements.

But i dont know much about diet supps. what is clen and pb what is pm

a pm=private message but u cant do that yet cause u dont have enough posts.u'll know what clen is if u read pb's clen faq all u have to do is click on it, after u read it u wont have any more questions about clen, well if u do then theyll be good questions

thanks bpm1

where can i find it under what discussion.

if u look where pb posted in this thread where it says my clen faq, just click on it

Thread Information