Idunno is offline Banned

1st Test E/Dbol cycle 30y/o 6' 200lbs

well guys and dolls, I am in the midst of my first cycle and I have been getting some good results thus far. I expect more and better gains but am pleased so far. a little background info might help here:

I'm a 30 y/o male who used to be more athletic but from kjnee surgery to back problems and finally surgery, I have been out of it for a while. I had two metal rods installed in my low back Feb 21st '07 and 3 weeks later I was in jiu jitsu class and the gym trying to recover as quickly as I could. The trainer at the gym measured me to be 205 lbs and 33-34% BF.

I trained and ate pretty well and got to 197 and 24% BF by late April and in early may I started my first cycle of 40mg Dbol ED and 250 Test E E3D. I measured Monday and I was 17% BF and back up to 202lbs. I am continuing to eat as clean a bulking diet as I can and I work out 3-4 times a week plus Jiu Jitsu 2 X ED (10X EW).

I am doing some cardio but not that much as the jiu jitsu does some of it for me and I am trying not to burn too many calories as I am having a hard time taking in over 4000 calories a day even with 2 shakes a day.

I have some before pics I can post and then I'll post some later this week as the kind-of "middle of the cycle" pics since it'll be end of week 4 this week.

This is me on day one of cycle after dropping 10-12% BF in less than 2 months.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Test E/Dbol cycle 30y/o 6' 200lbs-dsc05088.jpg   1st Test E/Dbol cycle 30y/o 6' 200lbs-dsc05090.jpg  

good job on the loss of BF

how long have you been training after your injury?

Idunno is offline Banned
    I had a laminectomy, discectomy (sp?) and torsion rod installation on feb 21 07. I started trying to go to the gym 3 weeks later (when I could move around halfway o.k.) but it hurt so I waited and tried one day a week until it didn't hurt so bad and then started trying to go 3 x a week after about 6 weeks or so. I have only been "training" about a month or 6 weeks as it has only been 3 months since the surgery.

Idunno is offline Banned
    here I am at 205 and somewhere aroun 16%BF (I suppose) this is about week 6.5-7 I think.. I'd hafta check teh calendar to be exact.. but you get the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Test E/Dbol cycle 30y/o 6' 200lbs-myboobies1.jpg   1st Test E/Dbol cycle 30y/o 6' 200lbs-myarm1.jpg  

MDNFireman31 is offline New Member
    Hows the progress going? I'm on almost the exact cycle, seeing results 2wks in, just curious to how yours is going.

illogik is offline New Member
    heh holy crap looking a shit load more pumped congrats.

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    whats the run down on your training and diet for the cycle

maxiimus is offline Associate Member
    looking great matey, awesome work keep it up

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    good luck man, keep us posted

juiceball88 is offline Junior Member
    lookin good. hit the beach or the tannin booth j/k hit it hard

Idunno is offline Banned
    yeah, I have been working out 3 -4 times a week for the first 6-7 weeks and eating 4-5K calories/day, only 2 shakes a day and the rest is natural calories/proteins.. weeks 8-9 I had some issues and only made it to the gym 2x each week and now I am going 4x a week to make up for it...

I am eating around 2g protein/lb of body weight. My BF is about 15% now, I think.. I'll check at the gym tomorrow.

Thanks to all of you for the kind coments. I actually look better now than in the pics and I'll post some new ones later. I feel great, look pretty good and am loving the effects. I do feel a little guilty for letting things slip a little while on cycle though. I am trying to really work hard to make some good gains before the end of the cycle.. I really wanna hit 215 at least... I'm 205 and have 3 weeks to go beforethe wedding! I don't think I'll make it but it won't stop me from trying!

rock357 is offline Junior Member
    Are you lifting heavy or doing more of a BB'er routine? Hit us up with some numbers and more pics, Great Job!

Idunno is offline Banned
    I try to lift as heavy as I can but I go safe since I usually don't have a spotter. When I started I couldn't get 225lbs up on the bench and I can now rep 225 and maxed 265 the other day... so I consider that to be a considerable gain as that is my all-time high. I am hoping to get to 300lb bench press and 215-220lbs body weight before end of cycle but I only have 2 more weeks on cycle and then 2 weeks before I start PCT...

Idunno is offline Banned
    Here are pics from a few days ago. I suck at posing and I actually look better in person (so says my fiancee)

checked the scale and it says I'm 210 now so things do seem to keep getting better on my cycle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Test E/Dbol cycle 30y/o 6' 200lbs-j-torso-med.jpg   1st Test E/Dbol cycle 30y/o 6' 200lbs-j-torso-flex-med.jpg   1st Test E/Dbol cycle 30y/o 6' 200lbs-j-right-arm-med.jpg   1st Test E/Dbol cycle 30y/o 6' 200lbs-j-left-arm-med.jpg   1st Test E/Dbol cycle 30y/o 6' 200lbs-j-body-flex.jpg  

Idunno is offline Banned
    one last shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Test E/Dbol cycle 30y/o 6' 200lbs-j-arm-med.jpg  

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    looking good

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    the gains are definately showing man..nice work.
    peace
    tank

Thread Information