Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    millionairemurph is offline Senior Member

Talking My first cycle is coming up

I am going to be starting my first cycle in a couple of weeks. I would have like to start a couple of months sooner but with an injury and a super busy schedule i have put it off until i can devote 100 percent to it.
    I am 25 years old, fairly lean 210 pounds
    Neck 18
    bicep 16.25
    chest 45
    shoulders 55
    waist 35
    thigh 25.25
    calf 16
    I currently lift 2 days on one day off
    cardio 6 days a week ju- jitsu/ mma / boxing 1- 3 hours
    also i am a carpenter so i get a little of a workout from work

I am thinking about a 12 week cycle of 400mg-500mg a week test E, 300-400 a week Eq.
    I have
    (6) 5ml sachets of 250 mg/ml test E

these are on the way
    (2) 10 ml vials of 200mg/ml equipose
    (3) amps of 200mg/2ml test prop
    (100) arimedex, .25 mg
    (100) nolvadex , 20 mg
    (100) finasteride, 1mg dosage
    (24) clomid 50 mg
    (2) 5000 iu hcg
    (50) 5ml locking syringes
    (100) 22ga 1.5 inch pins

I am not starting until i have all of my pct gear too, as anxious as i am to start. My pins and eq will be here in less than a week but the other order will arrive around 6/10 or so

I dont know if i am prone to mpb as my mom doesnt have any brothers and she didnt know her father and her mother was adopted. I just already have a hi***sh hairline so i am planning on keeping it that way with the finasteride. My diet and workout schedule are totally in check, and have been for a while. I already eat like a horse so i am interested to see how my food intake will go.
    I do have a few questions i was wondering about before i start

I am planning on doing my injections monday morning and thursday night. If i have sachets of test E, what is the best way to draw and use just 1 ml? Also if i plan on using 1 ml of both test and eq per injection is there a way to mix them into 1 syringe? Or do i have to do 2 shots twice a week?
    I ordered the test prop on accident (3 2ml vials of 100mg/ml), should i use it to frontload, or should i use it my last week so i can start pct sooner? I am not planning on telling anyone about my aas usage, does anybody have any stories about whom they told or didnt tell?

juju is offline Associate Member
    EQ kicks in late at about 10 weeks so should run for 12 weeks at 400 - 600mg/wk. Run Test 2 weeks longer for 14 weeks. I don't think hCG is necessary. You can mix EQ and Test in one shot.
    Only thing is Test prop works better as EOD shots.

I have read some guys front load. i was thinking of adding it to the 400 or500 test e the first week, but dont want to go overboard. Also if i just take 600 mg of test prop the last week i can start pct sooner. Thanks for the reminder about the test needing to be run longer than the eq. I forgot to put that in.

I got my syringes and "pins" today if you can call them that. I ve never really looked too closely at a needle before, but these seem like something one might shoot out of a blowgun and kill small game. And by small game i mean things like bears. 23ga sure looks big in person, even though i know im being a baby. I would hate to see 18ga that ive read some use. I got a tetanus (sp) shot in the glute awhile back, would they use a 1.5 in 23ga? Cause that was a mother.

timtim is offline Member
    get 25g

Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    get 25g
    is that ok to Run eq and test enth through? I will be doing 1 ml of each (2 ml total per shot) 2xweek.
    I think i recall someone saying somewhere that it takes a long time to push the gear through with 25. I wouldnt have the faintest idea though.

I am planning on starting my cycle tommoro or the next day if everything goes well. I got my test right at 12 business days after it was shipped, just like they said. Shipped on the same day from a different spot was the eq. Its been 23 business days and still no eq. But a guy i Know and trust said he can get it for me tommoro. gonna have him get that and letrazole and some nolva. so it'll be

week1 1000mg test e 600mg eq (2 shots each)
    week2-12 500 mg test e 600 mg eq (2 shots each)
    week 13 500mg test e
    week 14 500 mg test e
    week 17 40 mg nolva ed 100 mg clomid ed
    week 18-20 20 mg nolva ed 50 mg clomid ed

letrozole will be on hand in case i need it. Should i use .25 mg of it a day during the cyle? Also should i frontload the eq? I had a suggestion that i should start the eq in week two front loading it (2x dose) still ending couple of weeks before the test e. Ive seen the charts posted on this forum explaining the beneft of frontloading test e specificially, but does this applyt to eq?

I have to say i am very excited. I wil keep allof you posted, thanks for the advice so far. I'll take all the help i can get from you guys.

what made u decide to go with eq instead of deca ?

deca can cause progesteron side effects. I figure its smart to start with test and eq (which is similar to test) so when side effects come i will know what they are and what to treat them with. Estrogeic and progesteronic are two different causes of sides and thus need two different treatments. this is just from what i read and not from anything i know first hand. That being said my eq is still not in and i am meeting my friend for lunch tommoro and hes gonna tell me what his dealer stocks so if he doesnt have eq or its only dosed at 25 or 50 mg then i will either do just test like i should or see what he suggests. Him suggesting something doesnt mean its the best thing for me, so its unlikely i'll go for whatever he says but talking to someone face to face who is a bro and who has used gear counts for alot in my book too. to me i could read all day on here and other places and some people have great advice im sure. Its just i dont know how to filter it all yet. I see so many opposing oppinions. its hard to find a straight answer anywhere.
    so the plan is still eq and test as above. i guess i'll just be paying more for it.

just tryin to be safe...makes sense, deca will probably give u better gains imo. not givin u sh^t just wondering.

i met the guy today and my friend. They said the same thing about decca too. They said being as lean as i am i should do what you suggested as well and go with deca . He had 300mg ml vials (10ml) for 150 and eq at 200mg/ml in a 10 ml vial for 225. Im just not sure if deca is the way to go for a first cycle. My friend said that he never got much off eq at doses of up to 800 mg week. But they both have made great gains with little sides off deca. Never hurts to be somewhat cautious. But im going to make my decesion tonight and get something tommoro.

I did my first injection the other night. It wasnt that bad. I did 2 ml of 250 test e from a ugl. I was and have always been scarred shitless of needles. I read so many stories of guys complaining about the pain this and the pain that.
    I scrubbed down in the shower thouroughly. Next i laid out all my gear and went through the steps i memorized from this site in my head.After wiping the bag with an alcholol soaked cotton ball I filled 3 syringes (6.2 ml out a 5 ml packet by the way! oh yeah!). Next i put the two i wasnt going to use in a ziploc in a cabinet. The one i was going to use i recapped with a fresh pin. I cleaned the injection site twice, in a very wide area to make sure i didnt hit an area which wasnt cleaned with alcholol.
    I stood there for a minute or two with my right toes barely touching the ground, twisted looking at myself in the mirror. I noticed my hands are shaking. At this point i am glad that i live alone and dont have to worry about a roomate or a broad knocking on the bathroom door. I tapped all the air out of the syringe. I stretched my gluteal skin with the left hand while inserting with my right. After the first little pinch I couldnt feel it. It was creepy sticking this pin that far into me and not being able to feel it.
    I forgot to asparate. I was so concentrated on the stick i forgot once i put the needle in to pull back on the plunger to check for blood to make sure i didnt stick it into a vein. Remember to asparate!!!!!
    Pulled it out and recapped and wrapped it all in a bag wrapped that it duct tape and threw it in my trash can.
    About 36 hours later i feel like i have a deep muscle bruise, like someone punched my in the glute 5 or so times. Not bad. Little stiff.
    After the inject i was so excited. Maybe worked up is the right word. Kinda like i almost got pulled over by a police officer when i was speeding but the cop pulls someone else over. A nervous rush i guess. Well anyway, my advice to other newbs is do your first injection in the morning because i couldnt sleep for three hours after i did mine. Good luck!
    Last edited by millionairemurph; 06-15-2007 at 07:03 AM.

idecided to go with decca at 450 a week in 2 shots after the conversations i had with my friend and the pro bodybuilder that we got some gear from. That being said i was planning on letro .25ed or eod during the whole cycle, while not using nolvadex until pct. he told me i needed to take 20 mg ed or eod of nolva starting in week 3 (with 500 test e and 450 decca) and not use letro, he said with such small dosesof aas it wont do much. any input?

ya either way letro or nolva. u probably dont know if you're prone to gyno until you get into the cycle. u may not even need nolva at all. i would just not use anything and feel your nips everyday. if you feel a bump then just start that day 20mg nolva or .5-1mg letro ED. some people on here don't get gyno at all, some people (like myself) get it really bad. i have to use 20mg nolva and .5mg arimidex ED just to keep it under control. the pain from the inject is pretty normal for ur first couple injections. i find that the best way to keep the pain under control is to massage the area for like 5 minutes after inject.

thanks pgill. I'll have my letro in a couple of days. If i use .25 mg ed it is supposed to keep test from aromatizing to estrogen right? So i will have more test in me? Will my aas be more effective from it ?

Oh, i forgot to add an update to my cycle here. I got my decca, its a veternarian brand, 300mg/ml. Im frontloading that as well. I am also taking 1-3 100 mg vit b6 ed.
    So i did a shot of the decca and when i went to put it away i noticed the other bottle of decca i have is primo 100mg/ ml. I guess he gave it to me on accident.The boxes the vials came in look very similar since they are the same brand. I wont say the name but its "blank" VET. I dont think i want primo. So for now i am going to try to get a hold of the guy when he gets back from his bb comp this weekend and see if he'll switch me out the primo for another bottle of decca.

Both sides of my arse are fully sore. Not very bad but more so than when i had a 10 d ring shank frame nail go through my hand. That was nearly painless after 2 days. Arse is pained. A lady friend of mine and i went out and she never before touched my but and all of a sudden last night she decided to pat my ass everytime i turned around. I didnt say anything but damn it hurt!

I sweat profusely when i stick myself. Its getting easier but i almost need to shower again after i do the deed because of all the sweat that is dripping off me. I'll post my workouts and diet soon. also before pics. Well 1 week in pics.

I front loaded both test and decca i did
    just over 500mg in the first 2 test shots each
    and 600 in the first two decca shots each
    from now on im at 500test/450 decca week

Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph
    I sweat profusely when i stick myself. Its getting easier but i almost need to shower again after i do the deed because of all the sweat that is dripping off me. I'll post my workouts and diet soon. also before pics. Well 1 week in pics.

I front loaded both test and decca i did
    just over 500mg in the first 2 test shots each
    and 600 in the first two decca shots each
    from now on im at 500test/450 decca week
    sounds good. the injections will get easier, i still get a little sweat sometimes but not profusely.

I got my liquid femara today. I was thnking about using some because i am floating this weekend and my stomach was decent and all of a sudden i am all bloated. I am up 5 or 6 pounds this first week but it has to be all water in my stomach. Should i do .25 mg ed for the length of my cycle? or maybe .5 mg for the next couple of days then .25 for 2 days then stay off of it unless i need it?
    somehow even though i say my stomach is bloated I noticed today in the gym that my bi's looked huge!! I am way more vascular, and its not in my head. I had one good vein showing down the middle of my left bicep last week and this week i have two in each arm. They look great (for me). How is this possible?

I got my liquid femara today. I was thnking about using some because i am floating this weekend and my stomach was decent and all of a sudden i am all bloated. I am up 5 or 6 pounds this first week but it has to be all water in my stomach. Should i do .25 mg ed for the length of my cycle? or maybe .5 mg for the next couple of days then .25 for 2 days then stay off of it unless i need it?
    somehow even though i say my stomach is bloated I noticed today in the gym that my bi's looked huge!! I am way more vascular, and its not in my head. I had one good vein showing down the middle of my left bicep last week and this week i have two in each arm. They look great (for me). How is this possible?

Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph
    yea i would say thats a good route. either that or just skip it entirely until u need it. the wait gain is definately bloat... keep it up man

I had been supersore 36 hours or so after the shots. My first few were all 3ml or so. (now they al will be 1.75) I tried doing a superslow injection. Well i was injecting and got bored so i was looking at my self in the mirror and doing ahnold impressions (childish) anyway i look back down and see what i thought was gear leaking out of the injection site. But it turns out it was sweat run down from my underarm. I sweat fvcking bad.
    My pumps are lasting for days now. I am recovering from workouts a day or so sooner. Except legs, damn them! I am horny all the time as soon as i see a decent woman i could be ready to go. My appetite is skyrocketing!! I already eat more than anyone i know and now i am snacking on chicken or veggies all the time.

My Eq still hasnt arrived from 6 weeks ago. I emailed the supplier and they said they think it got seized. I had another order on the way from them so i hope that one doesnt get seized too! Once i recieve the seizure letter i will update this part of my log.

here's a quick sample of my diet
    6 am--- wake up 2 scoops protein 1 scoop dex
    gym 630 to 745
    745am---2 scoops protein 1 scoop dex
    830am 4 servings (1cup raw) brown rice, chicken breast
    1030am chicken breast or two, green veggies
    1200 Deli sandwich meat and cheese with veggies, no sauce
    130 protein shake
    300 tuna sandwiches with boiled eggs
    500 large serving pasta with veggies
    700-900 jiu jitsu/mma
    900 protein/carb shake
    930 3 chicken breasts green veggies, small serving rice
    1030 bed time bowl of cottage cheese
    i get u twice during the night and usually eat 3 chicken breasts and 6 or so eggs and maybe a shake too
    2 gallons of water a day
    universal animal pack
    glutamine

dano_85 is offline Junior Member
    iv used 22 and 25..there both painless man .the advantage with the 22 or in your case 23 is you will have a MUCH easyier time pushing the oil ..25g is a pain in the ass .

This past thursday i was really feeling the gear. I was feeling like superman all day. I had been looking forward to floating with my friends and thursday i wanted to go to the gym and skipp the float trip!
    the shots arent hurting that long anymore. It does help to give them a good five or ten minutes or hard constant pressure to relieve some pain and move some of the oil around.

Exclamation

here are some new pictures. After viewing these on the computer i must stress i do not know how to pose or shoot at the correct angles. These are my before pictures, 4 days into the cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My first cycle is coming up-p6210010.jpg   My first cycle is coming up-p6210011.jpg   My first cycle is coming up-p6210015.jpg   My first cycle is coming up-p6210021.jpg  

What do you guys think i should work on specifically? The pictures dont show it but my calves are decent, they have the inverted V. My traps seem to have grown tremondously in two workouts. They are huge!

I had dropped a few pounds prior to the start of the cycle because of an injury and a vacation in which the people i stayed with just didnt understand my caloric needs. They though a snack and dinner was a good day!
    Anyway i started at a lean 204 and am now at 212. Still about the same fat %, but my arms and anterior delts are more vascular, not anything that shows in pictures ( i tried) but something i definately notice at the gym.

i finally got my third order from my supplier. We both think my second order got seized, (the eq) so i have
    (3) amps of 200mg/2ml test prop
    (100) arimedex, .25 mg
    (100) nolvadex , 20 mg
    (100) finasteride, 1mg dosage
    (24) clomid 50 mg
    (2) 5000 iu hcg
    plus 100 clomid mg unknown as of now

my plan is to take half an arimedex everyday and stop taking the l fem i have. I am also going to start taking a half of a finasteride as well. I have not noticed any hairloss what so ever. I read some of the signs that hairloss is coming is dryness and brittleness of the hair, itchy scalp. I have also read that dutast is better but i couldnt get that at the time. I read that finasteride and decca/test is ok and that it is a myth that it makes your hair fall out.
    Any suggestions?
    Some say to not take any arimedex or letro unless i get the bloat of beggings of gyno. From what ive read so far arimedex will help keep my test e from turning into estrogen therfore giving me more testosterone . Should i put the adex off a few weeks until i see sides and then start so i have more for pct? Thanks bros in advance for the help!!!

The cycle is going well. My whole upperbody is definately more muscular and full. My arms and forearms are about twice as vascular as they were three weeks ago. I feel great in the gym and i have incredible pumps. Everytime i go to lift i dont want to leave. I am piling on plates like i never have before, strenght is through the roof!

I seem to be recovering faster than i was before the cycle. (except for legs). My joints do feel slightly better overall, but i really notice it in my wrists as i do heavy forearms twice a week and they feel fine. Upperbody is still getting more vascular, stomach bloat has gone down. I am up to 215. I would also say that whatever my bodyfat was at before i have gone down a percent or two.
    I am going to try to add more calories to my diet this week, it already seems like my appetite is endless.

loadedgunz is offline New Member
    sounds like some pretty good gains already. keep in mind, just because folks aren't replying, doesn't mean they're not keeping up with your thread. keep us updated. good luck

Thanks bro.
    I dont know if this counts but a week before i went on cycle i dropped down to 203 because of lack of food. I know this is a sin, but i was on vacation and the people i stayed withs' idea of alot of food was coffee for breakfast, brownies/cake early evening and a regular (if not overy small portioned) dinner. Today i weighed in at 217.5 My normal weight was 208 before the cycle.
    My delts feel like someone packed my skin full of muscle, traps are noticibly bigger, by alot. My forearms and arms are more vascular by at least double if not more. My quads feel very full esp at the top by the hips. My strenght is skyrocketing!!!
    I am doing my best to keep my doses as exact as possible, down to the hour and tenth of ml. Feeling as good as i do now everyday, seeing such strenght and muscle gains i could see how some less informed newbs would add more test or decca, or add new compounds. I bet thats how alot of people get gyno. They start feeling good and decide if xxx dose does this i'll add a little more or do my next shot sooner or do my next cycle sooner.
    REMEMBER YOU HAVE YOUR WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF YOU!

oh i forgot to post (although it there, just not all together)
    500 test e ew
    480 decca ew
    .25 arimedex ed ( to be stopped 2 weeks before nolva is stopped)
    .5mg finasteride ed
    300 mg b6 ed
    1000mcg b12 ed
    I havent really seen any bloating since the initial bloat i felt in the first week or so. That all went away. So i may stop the arimedex, and save it for another cycle. Or do a half pill, .125 mg ed

The cycle is still going well. I got my other bottle of decca today. He had given me primo on accident so i had him switch it out. Will post with more progress

So im almost one month in. I am up about 10 or 11 pounds. I have somehow dropped a small amount of bodyfat. I am more vascular overall, especially in my arms and forearms. Shots dont hurt at all anymore. At first it was nearly crippling my walk, guess i was moving the pin around, but i dont think so. Horny all the time.
    I have been working alot lately and usually being tired and or not having any free time usually transfers to bad performance in the gym, but as soon as i get there lately i dont want to leave. Workouts are all fantastic.
    I had a HUGE strength gain today at the gym. I did chest/tris and after totally blasting chest and doing dropsets, supersets and increasing weights on every lift i thought my tris would have a shorter workout. WRONG! My tricep lifts were stronger than they have ever been, even on days where i did tris first then bis. My weights were all up so much that i was glad today i worked out alone as anyone would have noticed a 20 -30 percent increase in everysingle lift, and i did drop sets, and x reps on all sets too! Wow, i guess the decca just kicked in.
    Negatives so far- umm i do have some zits on my left shoulder down to about six inches down my arm. I also have a little bacne but i dont know that i can attribute this to the aas as i sweat alot during the day anyway and do bjj with a thick gi in the evenings on the third floor of a wharehouse with no ac or windows. So nothing to complain about really.

y u taking finasteride @.5mg ED?

to prevent/ postpone hairloss

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information