EKLM is offline New Member

Want to jump on winn to lose fat NEED ADVICE ?

I want to jump on winn to lose body fat, I'm 5'9 250lbs (bulky) and i'm trying to get between 200-210 pounds on a cycle of 8 weeks. Should I take something else as well, right now I'm only concerned with losing body fat and I can work out extremely well. Within a span of 8 weeks on winn, what should I expect with 30- 40 min of cardio everyday, low carb diet, and weight training 4 days a week. I'm 22 years old and I carry my 250 pounds well but most people they think I'm 220, but I know what I look like underneath and I WANT to get the fat off by the end of this year PEOPLE HELP ME OUT.

brjrj0000 is offline Member
    winny doesnt burn fat it does however give people with a lower bodyfat a harder look. Have you ever cycled b4? If not i would really recommend some clen . I love that stuff it always makes my strength go through the roof too even after using steroids . Just make sure diet is on point for you prolly start off around 2800-3100 cals 350protien 150carb 60fat then gradually take the cals down and AM cardio at least 3-4 times a week on an empty stomach. trust me youll lose the extra weight quick. If you have done a cycle b4 and maintaining muscle is a concern perhaps a small dose of test prop around 350mg a week.
    Last edited by brjrj0000; 05-29-2007 at 09:16 AM.

androbolic_09 is offline Associate Member
    Prolly not for beginners, but if u've had experience with powerfull compounds, get some DNP . But be sure to do plenty, PLENTY RESEARCH so u don;t mess up and end up yellow in a hospital bed. And brjrj is right, winny doesn;t burn fat, diet and exercise does, so work hard, and use clen or even and ECA stack if DNP is out of the question.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Give us a little background first, because from what I read from your initial post I have no clue if you know how to eat properly to begin with let alone take any form of AAS.
    ***No source checks!!!***

EKLM is offline New Member

Replying back

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Give us a little background first, because from what I read from your initial post I have no clue if you know how to eat properly to begin with let alone take any form of AAS.
    Meal1 skim milk, whey protein 1 banana post workout 9am

Meal2 chicken breast brown rice green beans 12pm noon

Meal3 skim milk whey protein flaxseed oil 3pm

Meal4 tuna fish, green veggies (any kind) flaxseed oil 6pm

Meal5 skim milk protein shake flaxseed oil

So im taking in about 2020 cal for two weeks and 2400 the following two weeks and back down to 2020 again.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro that diet SUCKS! search in the diet forum get an idea what a good diet looks like then work one up and get it ok'd by someone.you will be spinning your wheels until u get that worked out. not flaming i had to do the same and it has changed EVERYTHING! aas will do nothing for u w/out the proper diet.and as a side note ur not even eating enough cals in a day and yea i know ur cutting

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    cardio @ the rate you're doing it coupled w/ a low carb diet isnt a great idea

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Good one . Now what are you really eating. By my calculations this diet is gonna give you around 1800 cals. At 250lbs, with any exercise at all you should be dropping weight.

Quote Originally Posted by EKLM
    Meal1 skim milk, whey protein 1 banana post workout 9am

Meal2 chicken breast brown rice green beans 12pm noon

Meal3 skim milk whey protein flaxseed oil 3pm

Meal4 tuna fish, green veggies (any kind) flaxseed oil 6pm

Meal5 skim milk protein shake flaxseed oil

So im taking in about 2020 cal for two weeks and 2400 the following two weeks and back down to 2020 again.

Joe Dic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    Good one . Now what are you really eating. By my calculations this diet is gonna give you around 1800 cals. At 250lbs, with any exercise at all you should be dropping weight.
    or just completly ****ing up his metabolism, thats like a maintenance diet for a 120lb girl..

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    ***Steps in thread, takes dump on floor, sticks sandwich decor in the terd, and quietly exits thread***

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    OK, ok...lol, that was a bit unproductive....

EKLM, winny alone IS NOT going to cause you to shed BF...diet is "the" key...please get acquainted with the diet forum and find out what adjustments can and should be made to your diet to effectively cut BF...cardio will be key as well.

Good luck,

Thread Information