Thread: Syntherol- Log

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Syntherol- Log

I know this is a controversial subject among many amature body-builders but I feel many don't fully understand how synthol is used and what it can do for various bodyparts if its done properly. I hope this thread can answer some of your questions and hopefully give a more of a understanding how this can help some body-builders in their role of excellence.

Don't judge anyone who use's synthol until you fully understand what its capable of doing with the correct injection protocol,intense training,muscle building diet and stretching procedures. Many top Pro's use synthol without looking like some of the freaks associated with synthol, take a look at Flex W he is one of the biggest user's out there and its said a plastic surgeon applied his shots that's why he looked so good. Colman,Cutler,Rhul,Nasser and Jackson to name a few who use it with perfection.

Over the next few days/weeks I will be logging results from a client who is going to be implementing a syntherol protocol for his Biceps, hopefully a day by day recall of all issue's plus photos will help some BB's fully see and understand what's the correct procedure and actually see the results from a proper protocol.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    I agree. When used properly, and not abused, it can be a good tool. Should be a good log. I'll be tuned in.

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Great stuff Marcus; I"ll be following this one.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    good idea, im interested.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    i wanna stay updated with this one also

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I will be checkin this out

First I am going to explain a few facts regarding syntherol and its usage and my experiences I've had over the yrs with synthol. In my honest opinion synthol should only be used by experienced body-builders who have tried every other method to bring up a lagging bodypart. I am also not talking about filling your muscles full of oil for cosmetic purposes and re- filling them up as the oil disperses, I am talking about creating new muscle growth through stretching the fascia by implementing a proper protocol.

Some body-builders spend yrs trying various training programs to make certain body parts grow but with no results, one of the problems is that the fascia which envelopes the muscle is tight and restricts growth from happening. I've seen it mentioned by various ppl that you can create a gap between the muscle and fascia from stretching by the oil and this is were the new tissue can be built, this is wrong you cant make a gap between the fascia and muscle all what can be done is make the fascia more flexible so new muscle can be grown without any kind of restriction by a tight fascia.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    marcus300- Very intresting, (I would have liked to get my biceps fascia streched)
    but this would probaly be to risky to do yourselves(yust from reading on the internett) I mean to inject the stuff "correctly" so you dont end up with an un-natrual looking bee-sting...?
    Last edited by vitor; 06-05-2007 at 12:52 PM.

Based on your analysis, it seems that any oil based injection, lets say test, would lead to fascia stretching (albiet for a shorter period of time) and could help with muscle growth. Do you think this is the explaination for why some folks believe in site injections for muscle development?

ZaneFan is offline Associate Member
    Marcus, please be sure to discuss some of the downsides. I have messed with it for calves and side delts. It's great shit but there will be some (lots) pain ***ending on bodypart. There is a certain amount of maintenance too. That shouldnt come as a surprise since bodybuilding is to a large degree pain and maintenance now isnt it?

Biceps before starting syntherol protocol

Right 19" cold - 19.5 pumped
    Left 19" cold- 19.5" pumped

The protocol he will be using is Big A's , the protocol last for 30 days then a maintenance dose of 3ml per wk for 6 wks. My client will be implementing this which is -
    1ml for the first 10days,
    2ml for the following 10days
    3ml for the last 10 days.

I will try my best to explain the full procedure, the biceps has 2 heads inner which is closer to the body and the outer which is the one on the outside of the arm, there is a split down the middle of both heads, as you look at the biceps of each head there is a top,middle and bottom of the muscle, the top is near the delt and the bottom is near the elbow.

On day one you inject 1ml into each head starting at the top, that's 1ml into the top part of each head inner and outer total of 2mls on day one. Day 2 you inject 1ml into each head again but in the middle of each head inner and outer. Day 3 inject 1ml into each head but in the bottom part of each head near the elbow. Then you repeat rotating as described above up until day 10 then you carry on exactly the same procedure but with 2ml for the following 10 days, then repeat with 3ml for the last 10 days.

So here are some calculations which will help you understand the full protocol -
    BICEPS:
    1ml x 2 muscle heads x 2 arms x 10 days = 40ml
    2ml x 2 muscle heads x 2 arms x 10 days = 80ml
    3ml x 2 muscle heads x 2 arms x 10 days = 120ml

If while applying the above protocol the required size is obtained before the whole process in complete you can stop the procedure and concentrate on one area what may need some attention ie peak which you can do by site injection daily or EOD until the required peak is obtained.

I cant stress enough the importance of massage after you have injected the syntherol, you must make sure there are no lumps forming and it should feel soft all the time, try and get as much blood flowing in the muscle as possible and keep it lump free.You don't want any kind of hard lumps forming otherwise scar tissue will form and this something what needs to be totally avoided.

He will also be starting stretching exercises before during and after training to help with build up and force the fascia even more. The ideal procedure is you should hit the peak of a AAS building cycle with the peak of the syntherol protocol, this will increases the muscle building and push growth were the stretching as taken place, dieting when doing this protocol wont produce any gains in new muscle tissue so pointless unless your building.

My client wont be in the peak of a building cycle which isn't going to be the best for building new muscle but he doesn't want to gain to much only about 1" so this fits into what he will be doing. He will be cruising on a low dose test but calories will be high, reason's for him doing this is because he is inbetween cycles and he wont be going back fully on for a bit, he as his reasons which i wont go into but thats his plan and with only an inch of new growth needed we both think it very achievable. If you did a AAS cycle along side syntherol protocol hugh increases can be made alot more than an inch.

Awsome, very curious about the coming up results.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Subscribed !! Thanks Marcus !!

Day 1, went well no problems, all injections cause no pain only slight tenderness afterwards, pic of the area which was injected on day 1-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Syntherol- Log-day1.jpg  

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    My biggest fear in trying Synth, is hitting the exact spot to inject!!!

My calves and bi's could use the facia stretch !!!

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    My biggest fear in trying Synth, is hitting the exact spot to inject!!!

My calves and bi's could use the facia stretch !!!
    Ive got photos of exactly were you should be hitting on the various days, so after the 3rd day you just repeat the injection run.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    cool thread mate, I'll be reading with interest.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    syntherol good stuff.. but the myofascia strecthing Hurts me like the dickens.. i had trouble going over 20 days.. props to you and ur lil adventure here and good luck

What size pins are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by ZaneFan
    What size pins are you using?
    needle is 25g 1",

very interesting

Curious here: why does Marcus' profile say "banned?"

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the info marcus, ill be folowing as well. and dan ive seen alot of mods with banned under their names, maybee an inside thing?

Whatever happened to this discussion?

Anyway, if you notice the suggested injection sites from post #15 above correspond to your bicep peak when flexed. If you mark a spot on your peak then relax you will see what I am talking about.

hello is marcus around?

For shits and giggles 2 days ago I put .7 (thats 7/10ths) of a cc into each head of both arms biceps. Discomfort? I think so. Didnt sleep so well that night. The first shots are the roughest so be prepared. Not as bad as inner calves where you dont want to start out 1 cc like I did. It made me walk like I was on high heels and had something stuck up my ass. Isnt bodybuilding great?

marcus is not a member here anymore, so can you guys stop bumping this thread. Thank You

Thread Information