mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Mario_ps2 1st test e cycle LOG......

Today was my first test e 500 mls shot and it wasn't
    painful at all. A local doctor injected it for me because I'm still a newbie as far as injecting shots.

I will get another shot on Monday or Tuesday at 500 mls to prepare my body for frontloading and then 500 mls a week till I finish.

I'm at 230 lbs, 32 years young, 5"10, around 16% bodyfat( I know... I should have gotten lower than this but I just couldn't wait ).

So far, no side effects.

I have decided to include dbol but not until the second week. I want to see how my body is going to react with test e at 500 mls week especially if I'm frontloading.

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    wrong forum man

sorry about that!!

I did some deadlifts today and felt quite dizzy and out of energy. Perhaps I need some ester creatine or instant coffee.
    Last edited by mario_ps2; 06-08-2007 at 07:38 PM.

razerone49 is offline New Member
    dude, do u know what the **** ure talking about? 500mls? wtf? u are a complete moron bro...go on a diet first!!

athlete20 is offline Associate Member
    You can't get any sides on the first day. Test E is a long ester, so you'll start seeing/feeling some changes around Week 4 and not Week 2. mls? do you mean mg?

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razerone49
    dude, do u know what the **** ure talking about? 500mls? wtf? u are a complete moron bro...go on a diet first!!
    Im sure he meant 500mg... typos occur.... relax your self new guy. And 500 mgs isnt a whole lot... I know of people who front load their first week to 1000mg and then drop it to 500mg....

Theirs no need to talk to someone like that.

Quote Originally Posted by razerone49

Yes dude I'm a moron ever since I decided to take steroids ..

If you meant that I'm too fat because I'm at 16% bodyfat, that's okay, I will go on a diet after my pct ends.

Thank you RoadToRecovery, I meant to type mg.

Today I got my other shot of 500 mg/test e. Hopefully I won't be sore tomorrow from the injection.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    No problem buddy just trying to keep the peace around here... Everyones quick to jump down someones throat behind a keyboard...

Heres a little advice...

Split your Dose In 2-3 shots per week... This way the stuff can get proper acclimation. So figure you want to do roughly 175mg mon-wed-fri or 250 mon and thursday.

For Quick Results grab some dbols and do aout 40-60mg ed... Youll keep about half of your dbol gains...

16% aint high but taking test e will make it difficult to drop down for the time being. And you can actually throw some Clen Into your PCT...

Today I got my 3rd shot of 500 test e mg. I have frontloaded and I believe it's already kicking in since I'm 12 lbs heavier.(considering that I have gained water weight as well)

so...
    wk1 friday = 500 mg
    tuesday = 500 mg
    wk2 saturday = 500 mg

15 lbs increments on deadlifts
    15 lbs increments on squats

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    keep us posted Mario ps2 with photos and what your doing training wise as well we are all keen to keep an eye on your progress. Make sure you keep that diet in check good luck man

Thread Information