Musulhed1010 is offline New Member

1st cycle baby and I have way to much anxiety

Here are my stats:
    26 years old, 6'3 224 and I dont know my body fat. My top abs are there but got some fat hidding my lower so I am assuminging around 15-16%.
    As of last thursday I started 500 mg of test and 300 mg of Deca .
    I have enough product to last me 10 weeks. I will try to get two more shots of test to make it 12 weeks. I am currently getting my pct in order and I will follow andrew roberts pct.
    I have been working out since I was 16. I have been contemplating this for many years and felt that it was my time. I am so excited and paranoid. Its day four or five now and I feel very hot and cant sleep. I feel like I am having anxiety attacks.
    I am trying to relax now. Anyway, I am excited to see my result and will keep you all posted. I will post up picks soon. is day five too soon to be feeling this way. Hot and my heart beats strong from time to time. I checked the rate and its average and I check my bllod pressure at publix and it was first 135 over 78, I did it again and it was 124 over 76.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Welcome to AR

Do not trust drug store BP tests, they are not meant for bodybuilders and are seldom accurate
    BAD idea to start a cycle without having ALL pct compounds in hand, too many things could happen to delay getting what you need

Deca should be stopped two weeks before the Test so the PCT timing is correct.

What type of Test are you using and how often are you injecting?

I am using test ethanate 250 and injecting once a week with the deca . I know I should have waited. I was just so anxious. I believe my source has some extra vials of test 200. I will pick some up to stretch it out to 12 weeks. Deca is staying at 10 weeks long. I will have my friend(a nurse) check my blood pressure tonight and every week for that matter.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Test E should be shot once every 3.5 days NOT once a week !! for bodybuilding purposes...HRT doses can be shot once a week

Thanks for the correction sman. I have been following a friend that had cycle history and I assumed he knew what he was talkin about. have been researching all night to get more answers. I will shoot up today and again on thursday. Then I will start every monday and thursday my test shot. Thanks again for the correction. I should have some pics up today

Thread Information