Thread: Prop Only

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Prop and Var

This is my attempt at keeping the forum informed about my prop only cycle. Let me give you all come stats to start with..

22 yrs
    6' 1"
    205lbs
    13-14%BF

CYCLE OUTLINE...

6 weeks 150mg EoD prop

I have done 2 previous cycles. 1) 10 weeks 500mg EW test enth 2) Tbol/Var Lean bulker.

My first inject will be this evening, just waiting on ****. Ill probably start out with the glute inject, since im used to them.

My main concern is the pct from the test. My pct SUCKED last time after coming off test. My balls shrunk, and couldnt blow a load and sex drive was down. I also just broke up with my girlfriend and i think that ****ed with me mentally along with having no test in my body. I hope i dont get shut down that bad again from prop...ill keep you posted.
    Last edited by DHew; 07-20-2007 at 06:29 PM.

whats ur pct this time then?

Blog Entries
    Nolva 20mgs 4weeks
    tribulus 2g ED 4 weeks

wow if thats an improvement on ur last pct then i dont wanna know what ur last pct was. have u looked in the pct forum at all?

Blog Entries
    Well, looks like I need to get pct in check before i start. Anyhow, this is revised.
    PCT:
    day 1-30 20mg nolva
    day 1-30 25mg proviron
    day 1-30 1g tribulus

I read somewhere (ill try to dig for it) that hcg wasnt necessary for short cycles like this in pct. Any comments?
    Last edited by DHew; 07-20-2007 at 08:44 AM.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    If you're running prop only for only six weeks, run it at 100mg/ED.

Blog Entries
    Here are some before pics. I KNOW MY LEGS SUCK. =) During this cycle, my goals are to lose BF around my lower belly, and bulk up the legs. Now that I have my pct straightened out, the cycle will start monday, and looks as following. (No longer prop only)

weeks 1-6 100mg EoD prop
    weeks 1-6 40mg ED var

PCT
    day 1-30 20mg nolva ED
    day 1-30 25mg proviron ED
    day 1-30 1g tribulus ED

Comments and constructive criticism welcome. I tried to pose, but im inexperienced and i dont have a good camera. Sorry.
    Last edited by DHew; 07-24-2007 at 08:39 AM.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    you need to build a better base. your lower back is almost non existant. squats and deadlifts are your friend now i dont know what your goals are with your cycle, but i am sure that its safe to say you could acheive them naturally if you learn to eat and train properly. i guess what i am trying to say is you dont need the gear at the moment, you need to learn to eat and train. now i dont expect you to listen to me, but you asked for constructive criticism and you got it.

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    you need to build a better base. your lower back is almost non existant. squats and deadlifts are your friend now i dont know what your goals are with your cycle, but i am sure that its safe to say you could acheive them naturally if you learn to eat and train properly. i guess what i am trying to say is you dont need the gear at the moment, you need to learn to eat and train. now i dont expect you to listen to me, but you asked for constructive criticism and you got it.
    Well I totally agree.
    I have worked out for 1,5 year clean.
    And I am more muscular, and I had very poor base to start train with (flabby, and on the little muscle, and little gut side...)

Thread Information