tbjake34 is offline Senior Member

test E and drol cycle log

Okay so I am on wk 3 of my 10 wk cycle of test and drol. Cycle looks like this...
    starting stats.. 5'11" 215lbs 8-9% bf
    wk 1-4 drol 50mg/day
    wk 1-10 test e 500mg/wk
    I dont know what I am doing for pct yet but I do have all the compounds for pct.
    This is a dirty bulk cycle. I am trying to gain as much weight as possible.

So far I am up 8lbs with some water weight. The drol has gave me a great appettite, but I was expecting a little more weight gain from it.. Thats all for now I will update in a week.

Okay well sorry I havent updated in a while I have been really busy.. Well anyway the cycle has been going pretty good, not great though. I am done with the drol now and I think I will stick with dbol next time. I didnt gain alot of weight, 10lbs at the most. And I started getting acne on my back. But I am on wk 5 now and the test is just kicking in. I am up about 15lbs now and feeling pretty good. I will have to cut my cycle about a wk short due to underdosed vials... Strenght hasent really increased alot. But I am not to worried about that right now.. Will update as soon as I can.

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    Glad to see I'm not the only one, was taking Drol for 4 weeks and I was only up about 6-8lbs even though I was eating like crazy. My bench however went up a notable 40-50lbs. Keep with your cycle and log bro.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i gained a lb a day for first 16 days on d-rol, effin sides suck though

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    Thats crazy, I was taking 75mg/day for first 2 weeks and maybe gained 3lbs, had no sides and bench was only up about 10-15lbs at end of week 2. Stepped up to 150mg/day with light acne and body cramps (not sure If that was a side), but that was all. Thats when the real gains came, started adding 10lbs plates per side every chest workout. But never noticed anything great with weight.

i was on 100mg ed, was awesome for strength as well, ive got more so ill use it again, i just bought 1000 d-bol so im gonna try those first, cant wait but it will be a while as im gonna take a break from cycling for at least 6 months just to give my body a break

I think the next time I use the rest of my drol. (I have a lot of it left) I will run it at 100mg instead of 50mg.

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34
    I think the next time I use the rest of my drol. (I have a lot of it left) I will run it at 100mg instead of 50mg.
    100mg seems to be the sweet spot for alot of people

Thread Information