drpkckmrphy1 is offline Junior Member

sustanon250 cycle results so far...

I figured I would give an update on my cycle and see if any of you have had same experience... I am in 5th week and I'm solid but haven't seen any real growth to speak of. I know the stuff is just now starting but damn... I've been eating like a raving lunatic and taking in 250+ grams of protien and get plenty of carbs per day, lift hard and heavy, and get plenty of rest. Am I just being too impatient or should I be concerned? Some days I feel like all is well and improving and other days I feel like I'm standing still... This week I started runnin the sus 250mg on Mon-Wed-Fri. Any suggestions on what I can do to improve these results? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks brothers!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    what was your beggining body weight and weight now
    what has your cycle looked like so far
    what kind of strength differences have you noticed
    is your stuff good --what kind is it

Body weight at begining... not sure exactly, probably about 160. Now I weigh 165. I started out with one injection @ 250mg per week for 2 weeks, then went up to two injections per week to equal 500mg for 2 weeks. Now I'm at 3 injections (mon-wed-fri) for 750mg per week. The stuff I am using is duratest250. Real stuff NO DOUBT. My strength has and is going up at a good rate. When I started this cycle I was curling 75 lbs 8-10x. Now I'm curling 95 lbs 6-8x. My lift weight has gone up on everything. The stuff I have is made in Ontario, CA. Heard of it? Thanks for reply.

durbin22 is offline Member
    What does your diet look like? When I ran ICN's I saw the most growth at weeks 5 and 8. What is your training schedule?

stuff sounds real
    i think your problem is that you did not front load. actually starting at 1 amp per week then going up is backwards.
    the best way to do test is start high then even it out
    example
    4 amps per week first 2 weeks then either 2 or 3 amps per week for 8 weeks depending on desired dose
    you should start seeing weight gains soon---but if not taking in enough calories,espically if you tend to stay lean,then wont grow

j.j. is offline Associate Member

sust 250

When I ran my sust cycle the first time I could feel the difference. And I too got impatient, but when it was over I looked in the mirror and got to see what all the hard work had been about. Your body may be different in the essence that it may take until the water is gone to see your results. Keep working hard and eating right changes will come in time.

peace and happy lifting

Thanks brothers!! I much appreciate the replies!! Next time I will definately front load Tapout! I didn't want to do a huge dose so I figured I'd start light and build up to a comfortable level since I had never done sus before. I don't much care about staying real lean... I'd like to add 10+ lbs of quality muscle cause I plan on starting winny during week 11 and running it for 4-5 weeks. Thanks a lot brothers.

BOOYAA BABY!!!

alevok Guest
    Sometimes you need to sleep longer or take longer intervals between work out days to feel better. Dont overworkout, just try to push heavier.

My routine has been about the same as the "anabolic workout" posted on this site. I work hard on one or two muscle groups, say chest/biceps, one day and then take the next day off. Then I'll do, say, back/shoulders hard then take a day off. Same with legs and and everything else.

alevok has a good point. every one is different and have different tolerances to training. for me i was stuck at 225 area for 2 years then dropped my weight training to 3 days per week each body part 1 x per week
    ex monday--chest/shoulders/tris,wednesday---back/traps/bis,friday--legs
    i did this and within a year i went to 240 area and now at 242 at 5'10"--so it put a lot of size on me to drop training volume and go more intense and heavy on the 3 days

I have this problem of being extremely hyper-active. I train hard as all get out every other day. I only work one or two muscle groups but I trash the hell out of them. Then the next day I have a hard time not doing something. I start feeling like I'm lagging behind if I'm not doing some kind of training. I know you guys can relate to that feeling, right? I'm trying hard to accept rest periods but I get feakin jacked man!!

remember that when you train it is actually catabolic as it is tearing down muscle. its when you rest you grow--no rest no grow.
    when you rest take in protein for repair and keep in your mind that you are sitting around growing

Right on brother. I'll try to keep that in mind. I am starting to see some difference at this point. Hopefully with a little more rest I'll see more... Anyway, thanks for the advice guys. Rest is the hardest part for me!! I guess it's all part of the game though, huh? By the way I'm gonna hit that routine you gave an example of tapout. Maybe if I hit an extra muscle group pretty good I wont feel so hyped the next day!! hahaha. Again thanks brothers!! BOOYAA BABY!!!!!!!

Thread Information