Tapout is offline Senior Member

dbol bridge update

it works

i have been off cycle for 5 weeks and just finished my clomid. i have been doing,for the past 4 weeks,dbol am only at 10mg per day. and its producing great results
    i am staying at 242 area and most important staying muscular. when i come off cycle i tend to lose some muscularity and get a little flat--but i have not done this at all and pumps are still kick ass--i am very impressed with dbol bridge
    my nuts are getting bigger so i know my levels are returning and still able to maintain muscle size from last cycle

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    This is going to perk up a couple people around here...definately keep us updated on how everything goes.

Ryu
    Ryu is offline New Member
    Excellent!! Thats what I was looking to here.

Thanx
    Ryu

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I tried the dbol bridge last time as well, and i really like it...Worked well for me...

j.j. is offline Associate Member
    awesome, keep us updated!

old-man is offline Junior Member
    what is a d-bol bridge?

i am very new but i have been reading and searching and reading..lol i havnt heard that used before.
    here is what i am planning tell me what yall think.

1-4 d-bol 25-30mg e/d
    1-8 deca 200mg e/w
    clomed at the end

or would i get good results off of 1-10 on EQ ?OHHH and norv. on hand
    Last edited by old-man; 09-16-2002 at 02:03 PM.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by old-man
    i am very new but i have been reading and searching and reading..lol i havnt heard that used before.
    here is what i am planning tell me what yall think.

1-4 d-bol
    1-8 deca
    clomed at the end

or would i get good results off of 1-10 on EQ ?OHHH and norv. on hand
    Hey fella.....You may want to throw some test in there.....It will do two things for you.....1. help combat against "deca dick"....2. it will help you retain some of your gains in the end. This is just my opinion....do what you want.....

i thought the clomed helped with keep your gains?

XXX
    XXX is offline New Member
    he probably meant to said that TEST gives u more
    gaining when its combined with deca or eq.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    i've personally have heard of GREAT results combining deca and eq.

man this thread lost alot of posts with the mess up

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by projectsherv
    i've personally have heard of GREAT results combining deca and eq.
    What kind of doseage? Say, 200mg each per week? Or more? Would you do this for the whole cycle?

I'm not even done with my first cycle yet, and I'm already planning the second. I've got enough test. enan. for two more cycles, but only enough EQ for one more, so I was thinking about the EQ+Deca thing. There was a good thread on EQ+Deca last month, which vanished with all the other lost messages.

--dnb

i'll review the post from last month david

eq and deca mix is a great combo most believe.
    deca for size and help with joint pain
    eq for vascularity and quality size

by mixing them,since they work simular,you need less of each for better results. do 200- 300mg each per week for 10 -12 weeks. the other advantage of this is less sides. if you are bothered by progestrone then deca will cause deca dick and gyno,so by doing less then there is less sides as eq has few side effects.

Originally posted by Tapout

by mixing them,since they work simular,you need less of each for better results. do 200- 300mg each per week for 10 -12 weeks. the other advantage of this is less sides. if you are bothered by progestrone then deca will cause deca dick and gyno,so by doing less then there is less sides as eq has few side effects.
    Thanks!

Isn't it enough to do test. along with the Deca to prevent the infamous Deca dick?

How's your bridge going? I'll be trying it myself next month when I'm off this (first...) cycle. I've got enough Ref-B tabs left for the bridge and another cycle, with maybe a few left over, at half a tab/day during the bridge.

--dnb

yes test is enough to prevent deca dick usually close to double the deca doseage with test

dbol bridge kicks ass
    i just started a eq and test cycle but was off close to 12 weeks and doing dbol bridge. when came off cycle i was 242lbs,i started this cycle at 239lbs and still muscular--did not go flat post cycle
    so hardly lost anything. the 239 was my choice i leaned out a little before this cycle. my top weight ever last cycle was 245 my lowest weight in years(last week) was 237,as i wanted to lean a little before this cycle

i will post this week on my cycle

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    tapout,

Nice update on the bridge. I am starting my clomid soon and then the bridge. Thanks for the update!

thaks for defense jj
    vera in my defense first those pics dont do justice--i think there is only 1 of me in a baggy tank top shirt if i'm not mistaken--also half my arm was covered by king samsons shirt.
    and as jj was saying i have been trying to get big over the last 10 years. i started years ago at 151lbs now i'm 248 and my size goal has been achieved. all i have been doing is power lifting with sets of 3-5 reps over the years.
    last cycle i gained about 4lbs but dropped about 2%bf so i'm headed that way
    as of now i weigh 248lbs at 5'10" with a 50" chest,19" arms, i wear 36" waist pants( waist measued a little over 37") and my top 4 abs show.yes my waist is bigger than i want but i think its because all the years of heavy deads and squating which makes the stomach muscles bigger and stronger to handle the weights.but i dont have hang over fat and you cant pinch much.

i am starting a new thread called tapouts transformation in the next week. i am going to give begining measurements ,bf%,weight and pics. then my goal over the next year is to stay at 240 and get to 10-12%bf and i will keep updates on how its going and how i did it--notice i said how i did it not if i did it

dont worry bro no flame taken just cant judge from 1 pic and yes you did help motivate me to keep leaning thanks for that
    Last edited by Tapout; 11-07-2002 at 12:56 PM.

Originally posted by Tapout
    as of now i weigh 248lbs at 5'10" with a 50" chest,19" arms, i wear 36" waist pants( waist measued a little over 37")
    You forgot to include your inseam measurement.

--dnb

ks has really improved since he starting training we took him under our wing and he was around 150lbs
    in those pics he weighs around 200lbs at 5'9" at around 10%bf

and believe it or not i'm around 19%bf there---I am way too bulky yes but cant pinch much fat--all the years of heavy lifting has made me very blocky.

and the wheels are one of my biggest body parts just cant tell in those pants but i have squated 550 for 3 and leg press 1200 for 10 reps
    but yes jjs legs are unflippin real--most impressive i've seen at 215lb body weight

thanks again jj for defense

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    And now teacher comes to student with questions.
    Thanks for the extra inch too!
    Vera, right now I am weighing 203 at 5'8". I have not had bf% tested but I am no more than 10%. Thanks for the compliment bro.

Thread Information