rokafellaz is offline New Member

Whats a Good Bulk Cycle

I've used gear twice before and had good results each time, I'm looking to kick it up a notch and wanna add alot more size.

I used Deca , Tren & test last cycle, I would love to stick with those and add another 1 or 2 things in the mix such as Eqipoise or some masteron . Anyone ever do a cycle like this ?

My Stats are:

5'8" 165lbs.
    I'd love to be in the 190-200lbs range

Anyone know of a massive cycle to help put 30-40lbs on.

mr newbreed is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rokafellaz
    I've used gear twice before and had good results each time, I'm looking to kick it up a notch and wanna add alot more size.

I used Deca , Tren & test last cycle, I would love to stick with those and add another 1 or 2 things in the mix such as Eqipoise or some masteron . Anyone ever do a cycle like this ?

My Stats are:

5'8" 165lbs.

its not just the gear you use in the cycle bro/you diet is vital..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by rokafellaz

My Stats are:

5'8" 165lbs.

i dont think your really ready to use aas to begin with.. infact it seem to me as if you are using it as a crutch for a crappy diet.

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    you need to read up on masteron . also newbreed is right, you need to EAT not junk food either

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i dont think your really ready to use aas to begin with.. infact it seem to me as if you are using it as a crutch for a crappy diet.
    i agree

dfp396 is offline New Member
    im new here but im with eating right also lotttttttts of protein and water also i like chicken breasts and eggwhite myself but for bulking up maybe test and deca stacked with good diet

Quote Originally Posted by dfp396
    im new here but im with eating right also lotttttttts of protein and water also i like chicken breasts and eggwhite myself but for bulking up maybe test and deca stacked with good diet
    test should be run in every bulking cycle in my opinion,also add dbol 25-50mg a day week 1-4,test-e 3ml a week for 12 weeks and decca 3 ml a week for 8 weeks increasing the decca to 4.5ml a week for the last 4 weeks,run a good AI like lettro 2 weeks before you start your coarse and keep it up all the way through...make shure you pct properly and then have at least 12 weeks brake minimum before starting your cutting cycle...and remember always try to train to failyer-eat well,eat right and eat many and the results can be endless

aeygamer is offline New Member
    agreed with mr newbreed.my input was going to be dbol deca and test e and then running a clomid or nolva as a PCT.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dfp396 View Post
    Great you eat a ton of protein what else does your diet consist of? protein doesnt do much by itself brother...

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    Great you eat a ton of protein what else does your diet consist of? protein doesnt do much by itself brother...
    what would you add to the protein he is eating,what type of carbs,what time of day ect

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr newbreed View Post
    what would you add to the protein he is eating,what type of carbs,what time of day ect
    Hard question to answer... depends on the compounds he's goona be on what he looks like right now... how fast his metabolism is..... His BF level... all the happy stuff

But I would say 1.5g of protein per pound of bodyweight.... 50-75g of Fats a day mostly from EFA's and carbs to fill in the balance eaten all day with the largest meal after his PWO shake.... right on top of each other...

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    Hard question to answer... depends on the compounds he's goona be on what he looks like right now... how fast his metabolism is..... His BF level... all the happy stuff

But I would say 1.5g of protein per pound of bodyweight.... 50-75g of Fats a day mostly from EFA's and carbs to fill in the balance eaten all day with the largest meal after his PWO shake.... right on top of each other...
    good advice

Thread Information