bigjer is offline New Member

Help wit sust stack

This is how im plannin my cycle, 15 turkish organon sust250 and 100 thai pink d-bols.
    week 1-2
    mon, wed, fri 250mg (750mg per week)
    weeks 3-5
    mon,fri 250mg (500mg per week) 25mg D-bol per day
    weeks 6-8
    mon 250mg (250mg per week)

Is this the best way to do this? If not tell me how to improve, i kinda wanna throw 5 amps of deca into the cycle near the end, whoud that be wise? i did my only cycle last year of deca and had good gains (20lbs). i just wanna kow the best way to do this for ultimate gains. im 19 years old 190lbs 5'10" and i would guess between 8-12% bodyfat. Please help!

Anyone? should i pyrimid or frontload?

drpkckmrphy1 is offline Junior Member
    I don't have a whole lot of experience (just a few cycles) man but I understand through what I've heard frontloading is very good!! I also understand that an ideal time to run sus is like 10-12 weeks. Also, stictly being my oppinion, if you have only done 1 other cycle, if it were me, I think I'd save the deca for a future cycle... That sus is some good stuff. I'm on a cycle of it right now. I'm in my 6th week and it's just now starting to take off good. Sus doesn't kick in real good until weeks 4-8, that's why I think you should run it for 10-12 weeks. From what I understand you will be able to keep growing after the cycle because it stays in your system for 3-4 weeks. Anyway, I would think su/dbol should do the trick brother!! In my oppinion. Good luck brother!!! A lot of dudes here are way more experienced than me, maybe they could help more... BOOYA BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Did u frontload your shit?

Thread Information