drpkckmrphy1 is offline Junior Member

Starting to see the good stuff!!

Here we go baby!!!! I am starting to bulk up some at this point. I was getting worried but I am seeing good changes now. I don't know what kind of weight gains I've made but I sure as hell look a lot different in the mirror! My wife has made some comments on how hard and tight I've gotten recently and she says my chest is BOOYA BABY!!!!! hahaha! I am gonna stick to cycles of sus from now on I think. This shit is my buddy!!! Maybe mix in winny now and then but sus is the base from now on baby I like it, I like it.
    BOOYA BABY!!!!

mique is offline Junior Member
    sounds good, good luck!

j.j. is offline Associate Member
    this is a good thing, good luck and stay focused!

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    good job dude stick freakin with it

I've gained about 8lbs. so far and I'm expecting more... I've been taking some advice from the guys here on how I lift and eat and it is making all the difference in the world! It's hard for me to get enough calories so I started taking some weight gainer shakes that have 60 grams protien, 40 grams carbs, and 11 BCAA's along with some other some like omega 3 etc. I think it's good stuff... It's by HDT called something like pro mix solid gains or some shit. Anyway I am seeing results now for sure. I have been getting just some killer fuckin pumps here lately!! Feels like my skin is gonna bust wide open, I'm lovin it. Thanks for the replies brothers!!!

RATM is offline Senior Member
    keep it up doc, what are you taking, what were your stats before.

I've been taking duratest250 for the last 6 weeks. Not much was realyy happening for the first 5 weeks or so then pretty much all of a sudden It started kickin'. My stats before I began the cycle was like this: 5' 7", 160lbs., bf?... I started out on only 250mg per week for 2 weeks then went up to 500mg for 2 weeks, and then went up to 750mg per week shooting on mon-wed-fri. I gather that I should have front-loaded, but even so I'm seeing good results now... I am retaining a good amount of water mostly in the gut area but that really doesn't bother me since I'm trying to bulk up right now... When I lift I feel like my muscles are gonna bust right through the skin!!! I love this stuff. It is a little slow to get it going but when it starts... Damn does it !!. Any way I'm up to 168 and I still have a good while to go on this one... I'm gonna run it for about 12 weeks and then instead of winny, which I had originally planned, I'm gonna run anavar for probably 5 weeks... then start clomid to keep gains...I HOPE!!!!:0. I'm still a light weight, but I got time!!!!

Thread Information