Thread: Test and Tren.

antiVtec=- is offline Junior Member

Test and Tren.

Hey guys whats going on??? I finished my first cycle about 6 maybe 7 months ago and now I am on my 6th week on test E and tren A.
    My first cycle was pretty good, 10 weeks test E @ 400mg/week got me from 158 to 174 and Lost 8 pounds in a 6 month period after cycle(my PCT wasn't so good). I started the second cycle on september 13 (week 6 starting now) here's how the cycle looks like

Week 1 - 8 Test E (150mg EOD) Tren A (100mg EOD) Aromasin 25mg ED
    Week 9 - 12 Test E (150mg EOD) Aromasin 25mg ED

Also got some caber for pct and some HCG coming in soon.

I am pretty freakin impressed with the results so far is only week 6 and I went from 166 to 174 already, abs are looking deeper than ever gainning some size but now so much yet since the test has barely kicked in, I will keep you guys posted
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test and Tren.-oct19_16.jpg  
    Last edited by antiVtec=-; 10-19-2007 at 03:00 PM.

hey man y are u injecting the test EOD? especially for weeks 9-12.

have u used caber for gyno before? how did it work for u?

I am injecting the test EOD so it goes together with the tren shots. I figured since i been shooting it EOD from the beginning it would be better to keep it that way for more stable levels of it. Switching back to twice a week after the tren would probably increase side effects.

Something really weird happened to me a few days back. I was waking up at 175.5 (Saturday). I ate awesome all day saturday, didn t party or went out drinking or anything and on sunday I woke up at 171.5 (That takes me back to my week 2 or 3 weight. Now I am back a 172.... How the hell can this possibly happen? I am so pissed about that... It doesn t even make sense... How can someone lose 5 pounds in one day??

r u using the same scale both times?

wei***ng urself everyday isn't going to give u an accurate idea of how much ur gaining. the changes are mostly going to be water weight.

given, i weigh myself everytime i go to the gym but really its kinda worthless. if u want accuracy. try weight urself once a week at the same time/same day/same scale.

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    whats ur diet like?

Yes. I did use the same scale. I weight myself in the morning, no clothes, right outta bed after taking that long piss. And my weight usually doesn t change that much, I can keep track of my gains verry well. I was gainning slowly but surely... I was at 172 on week 3 and when that crazy weight loss happened I was working my way up to 177(beginning of week 6). On week 5 i was about 173.5. Week 7 starts tomorow and I woke up today at 172.5... I know wei***ng yourself everyday isn't the best way to go but 5 pounds outta nowhere kinda got me pissed. As far as diet.... I have 3 shakes a day(cyto gainer). I wake up have a turkey sandwich on weat bread and a shake, my lunch is more often than not rice beans and some type of meat. Actuallty I usually eat rice and beans or rice and some eggs with steak or chicken twice a day (big big meals) and anouther 3 smaller meals, a wrap, sandwich, anything... Of course i don t eat the exact same stuff everyday... I would get so sick of it but i think You can have a idea from what I said.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test and Tren.-oct24_19.jpg  
    Last edited by antiVtec=-; 10-24-2007 at 05:16 PM.

highlighthits is offline New Member
    lookin good bro, is this ur first cycle with tren , cuz after I took that shit I have since refused to run a cycle with out it. Fukin love it. Dont worry bout the weight loss thing man all water weight with the test, usually when i run a bunch of test my weight jumps up and down 2. keep up the good work, lookin saucy son! P.s. get some clomid and nolva 4 ur pct,

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't be shocked if you peel off several pounds while on the Tren . I've run Tren E, Tren A, Para, several times and it always causes some loss. The up side is that almost all of it is water anyway and it will help harden you up and should give you a good boost in vascularity. I have to agree, if you can tolerate some of the potential side effects from the Tren, it's a compound I always mix into my cycle. Good luck and keep a steady eye on your blood pressure when you start the Tren. It can cause some potentially serious bp fluctuations.

Doc M

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    And I wouldn't even waste the time it takes to step on the scale. Honestly, what's the point??? People are going to size up your physique by your shape, not the sign around your neck telling everyone how much you weigh. I stay steady at 215-220 and when I hope on the Tren I usually get down to 205-210 and always look bigger at that lower weight. My opinion, judge your progress by pictures every week or some other method besides a scale. IMO

Doc M

BionicDruid is offline New Member

Question Another Cycle on the way

On my last cycle I ran test e 250mg on mon and thurs. I used dbol for the first month at 40 mg per day. I went from 225lbs to 249lbs in just under 3 months. Then I was sent to hell and couldnt work out like I should and my diet sucked. Now I am back down to around 225lbs. and pissed. I just sent out for more gear - 45 amps of test e and another 100 tabs of dbol. I was thinking about running the test eod at 250mg. Is that too much and what would be the pros and cons? Also would I be able to run test e or sust year round?

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    Bionic don't thread hijack bro, go start your own. Lookin good anti, Keep us updated.

luckyluciano is offline New Member
    Looking pretty beefy man. Wish I could look like that someday, even though you maybe shorter than me. Good luck on the cycle and be safe. I like the idea of running Test EOD, I heard it somewhere before and they say it does keep your levels more stable.

Thread Information