JBMuscle111 is offline New Member

First cycle: Dbol & TestE

What up guys..I am planning on starting this cycle in a few weeks once I gather everything. Look it over and let me know if I should any changes.

--Stats--
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 180
    Training: 5 years, 20lbs natty

--Cycle--
    Dbol : weeks 1-4 (35mg ED)
    TestE: weeks 1-10 (2x150mg EW)
    Letro: weeks 1-11 (0.25mg ED)

--Supplements--
    Multivitamin
    Liv52
    Red Yeast Rice
    CoQ10
    Flax Seed Oil
    Fish Oil

--PCT--
    Clomid: week 12 (100mg ED)
    Nolva: weeks 12-15 (20mg ED, 40mg on first day)

--Diet--
    3800 Calories ED
    Protein: 40%
    Carbs: 45%
    Fat: 15%

Questions:
    - Should I double the TestE to 500mg for 12 weeks, or am I sufficient at 300mg for 10 weeks?
    - I am assuming that I should keep taking Letro until the very first day of PCT. Is this correct?

Should I double the TestE to 500mg for 12 weeks, or am I sufficient at 300mg for 10 weeks?

i did 400mg test for 10 weeks for my first cycle and gained like 25 lbs. 300mg is probably fine for a first cycle...

- I am assuming that I should keep taking Letro until the very first day of PCT. Is this correct?

this is assuming that you even need letro. .25 mg a day is a pretty low dose, if you don't notice any gyno at that dose u might be able to do without it. however, if u figure out ur prone to gyno u may end up needing to up the dose and to continue it until pct.

good luck!

Cool thanks for the advice man. I might up it to 400mg/week then, because I've heard some people not seeing results with 300

Day 1: Chest, Tris, Shoulders

I have finally joined the darkside! I had a great workout today..felt stronger and more pumped, though I'm sure it's just placebo. I am sticking with 35mg/day of Dbol (for 4 weeks) and have decided to increase the test e to 400mg/week. My first injection went very smoothly, thanks to all the info on this site. It was incredibly painless, though my glute is a little sore this morning. As far as diet is concerned, I have increased my daily intake to 4000 cal/day. I weighed in at 182 this morning, and my goal is to reach and maintain 200lbs by the end of the cycle. I'll keep you posted

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    did any one else .... notice he wants to run letro for 11 weeks..... ?

I have actually decided to run the cycle without an AI, as I heard that it can reduce gains. Either way, I have letro and nolva on hand if any estrogen-related sides occur.

Day 3: Back, Bi's, Forearms

What up guys. I am eating like a horse and cannot wait for today's workout. I have no noticeable sides and don't really feel any different, but then again its only day 3. It has been about 40 hours since my first injection, and my glute is still pretty damn sore. Is this normal? Also, what is the recommended method for spreading dbol doses throughout the day? Right now I am taking 10mg @ 9am, then 10mg @ 2pm, then 15mg @ 7pm.

Day 4: Rest

Weighed in at 184 this morning, so I am up two pounds....not bad for half-way through the first week. I destroyed by back & biceps last night...feeling sore as hell this morning (in a good way). Also, the pain in my glute has receeded to almost nothing. It's been tough as hell maintaining 4000 cal/day, but I've managed so far. I can't f**kin wait for my next injection tomorrow morning!

The only hindrance that I can forsee with this cycle is that I love going out and having a few drinks on the weekends. I don't get wasted by any means..only 2-3 per week, but it definitely won't do any justice for my diet. I'm gonna try to try my best to avoid it this weekend....we'll see how it goes...

SmallSucks is offline Junior Member
    good luck bro, definately keep the drinking to a minimum(especially with orals), i work for a liqour distributor and like to drink as well but you have made the choice to take gear so get serious about your diet and what you put into your body....Keep us posted...

Day 14: Back, Bi's, and Forearms

Hey guys, sorry for the delay...Ive been mad busy recently. In any case, things are going well...I have been consuming about 3800-4000 calories per day and working out like a beast. I have definitely noticed some mass and strength gains...I look fuller and weighed in this morning at 187 (+5 lbs). I expected more gains from the dbol , but if I keep up at this pace, I'm on track for 30lbs.

How will I know when the test kicks in? What should I expect once I hit the 4-week mark?

luckyluciano is offline New Member
    Dont wanna sound like a douchebag, but 180lbs at 6'0? I think you could of gained a lot more naturally but you did already take your trip to the darkside so have fun and be careful. And throw in some hawthorne berry for your bp it will help a lot with the dbol .

Thread Information