Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CheddaNips is offline Senior Member

Losing my Gear V-Card

Alright fellas after a year snoopin around here and listening to the vets and all members alike, I have decided to start my first cycle. My cycle consists of:

Weeks 1-12: Test Enan 500mg (2x 250mg every 3.5 days)
    Weeks 1-4: D-Bol 40mg ED

Upon researching on this site i read an article talking about estrogen affecting gains (posted by MERC) and decided to use no AI (armidex) until i notice gyno or other unfavorable sides. I will have everything onhand to run AR's PCT justas soon as it all comes in

I will be posting my Diet and Training Plans as soon as i Make them. . gonna change them both to shock my body.

Will be starting as soon as the good people at AR-R get me all my pct chems.
    See. . i have learned from researching. (plus my pins aren't in from Lion yet)

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    good luck, your research should pay off. keep us posted on your gains.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Best of luck....

I am glad the info I wrote on estrogen helped you ..

Yes please keep us posted on your gains....

Merc.

Will do bros by the way for everyone who reads and wants to know what gear im on its here:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...86#post3686786

fast is offline Associate Member
    Good luck mate !!

SmallSucks is offline Junior Member
    Chedda how about some stats ? I am going to do the exact same cycle as you and will be starting in about 2 weeks, i have the test and the d-bol just waiting on pins and the items for my PCT...

URGH. . im sorry to those of you who are waiting for me to get this under way but i really dont want to start anyhting without all my PCT drugs. . Well i need my pins too. . If i get screwed over on this im gon be pissed

tick tock tick tock where are my pct chems?

Stats for Small and everyone else.

Height 5'11
    Weight 197lbs
    Training (a little over 2 years)
    I will try and get my body fat % on asap

Alrite everyone i have offically started my cycle. Im taking 40mg D-bol rite now and starting my test E on sunday. 5wk kickstart instead of 4wks. Ill keep you guys posted often, but not much the first week since nuttin will really be brewing.

bigdog123 is offline Junior Member
    dont forget before and after pics

haha..i go home and ill try and snag my parents Digi camera. . they never use it.

day 6

+4lbs. did arms today and had incredible pumps. great sence of well being

Smile day 8

+6lbs but i dont really see much of a bloat or anything. Took my first shot 2 days ago and I cannot wait for the next one. I was such a ***** when i loaded everything up and was about to inject. I was shaking and took me 4-5 min to finally put it in. 1cc into my left delt with a 25g/ 5/8" and didnt feel a thing. No soreness the next day either. I heated the oil, massaged for 2-3min after, and put a heating pad on it before I fell asleep. I was and still am super afraid of needles. The nurses at my doctor make fun of me when I go to get bloodwork done. I cringe and grip the table like a pregnant woman would in labor. But i cannot wait for my next inj. Ill post pics soon as i can. Proably within the next few days.

Mad Props to *** for getting my Pins to me in 2-days. and they have special packages that i found and saved a good bit of money on (recomended )

Chedda good luck , i got my test,d bol and pins but im still waiting for my PCT chems..Be a serial poster because im sure there are alot of us that check this board several times a day for updates...

Day 10

Quote Originally Posted by SmallSucks View Post
    Chedda good luck , i got my test,d bol and pins but im still waiting for my PCT chems..Be a serial poster because im sure there are alot of us that check this board several times a day for updates...
    Will do Bro. Havent checked my weight today because today is an off day. Did Get my 2nd shot today tho. Way easier then the first. I perfer to go slow in and fast out. Absloutely no pain from the first shot. Heating the oil, massaging after for a few min, then heating pad when laying around has worked real well for me. 25g 5/8" pin in my right delt this time and i didnt even feel it. And when i say i didnt feel it, i mean literally did not feel a thing. the only reason i knew i was pinning myself was the fact that i could hear each layer of skin "popping" as i went in. I push the oil in pretty slow and leave the pin in for 30sec after all of the oil is out of the syringe so it will desperse in the muscle well. I will post some pics of me from august asap and i will try and get a digi off my parents when i go home for Thanksgiving break.

jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member
    was curious how you massage and use heating pad on yourself.. sorry i didnt really understand in your last post... BEST OF LUCK.

Day 12 (i think)

I think it is day 12 but whatever. . its not day 14. Im up 8lbs and am starting to dee a small bit of bloat but nothing anyone else can notice. I went to the gym today and since it is thursday i did arms. WoW. . i am starting to get "the look" My pumps were incredible and i wanted to stay there all day and just look at myself (as conceded as that sounds). I really am getting stressed from eating all the time tho. I feel like im gon puke half of the day but its part of the game so I gotta do what I gotta do. Hot Sauce saves me all the time when the tuna gets bland.

Day 13

3rd shot today in left delt. got nervous when i pulled needle out and blood dribbled out. . no cough or anything tho. . proably just passed through a vessil on my way in... cheat meal 2day. . takin my girl out for all you can eat steak and baby back ribs. mmmmmm

sorry for the lack in posting but i was away from my comp for thanksgiving break. But its day 20-21 and im up 12lbs and happy about oy.. i do have a tiny bit of bloat but only i have seen it. Did my first thigh shot 2days ago and was better than any delt shot. . way less pain. Cant wait for the test to kick in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    sorry for the lack in posting but i was away from my comp for thanksgiving break. But its day 20-21 and im up 12lbs and happy about oy.. i do have a tiny bit of bloat but only i have seen it. Did my first thigh shot 2days ago and was better than any delt shot. . way less pain. Cant wait for the test to kick in.
    Cool keep us posted on your results...

Merc.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    sounds like its going well for you, glad to hear it.

(and jealous)

SDis623 is offline Junior Member
    congrats and good luck!

Thanks Amorphic and SDis. . i just got back from calss and gonna hit up the gym in 30min or so but im having some terrible back pumps. . I had them my first 2 days of d-bol and they went away but now they are back. Im taking my gallon of water to the gym hoping it will flush me out. . Post when i get back.

All rite, i went to the gym and the back pumps really werent a problem. I did chest and had an awesome workout and the pumps were insane. . im really waiting for the test to kick in and really double what i have put on.

asleep is offline New Member
    what are back pumps? i'm in U.S. i haven't heard that term. i've been following your progress. sounds good.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asleep View Post
    what are back pumps? i'm in U.S. i haven't heard that term. i've been following your progress. sounds good.
    its like getting a pump in your bicep with so much blood its hard to move your arm and burns and hurts.... but its in you back.... they suck and rock at the same time =P

darr is offline Member
    Best Of Luck With Your Cycle Cheda!

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    its like getting a pump in your bicep with so much blood its hard to move your arm and burns and hurts.... but its in you back.... they suck and rock at the same time =P
    exactly. . they suck but its kinda a good feeling aswell

Ahhh. another day, another shot. 1cc into left thigh and all went well. still dont feel like i have gotten any affects from the test but its still earl and im up 14lbs from the d-bol so i know my gear is good. . Workouts are great. Only a few days of d-bol left so thank god the back pumps will go away. Ill keep yall posted

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    sounds good ched

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    Ahhh. another day, another shot. 1cc into left thigh and all went well. still dont feel like i have gotten any affects from the test but its still earl and im up 14lbs from the d-bol so i know my gear is good. . Workouts are great. Only a few days of d-bol left so thank god the back pumps will go away. Ill keep yall posted
    Thanks for the update Chedda ....

Merc.

alrite, well i havent really had any sides from my gear, but i have noticed something strange. My legs, feet, arms, hands all seem to be "falling asleep" quite often, its kinda annoying actually.

SdiZZle is offline Associate Member
    Yeah dude, same thing here. My hands fall asleep all the time. Any time I do the same thing for a while, even typing, my hands numb out. It is a little annoying, and I can't really figure out why. I guess maybe with our muscles blowing up it is pinching our nerves more then usual. I have a hard time finding good positions to sleep in where my arms don't numb out so bad.

+15lbs today. Workedout with a girls weightlifting class. I dont think they minded considering the looks i was getting. Feelin great, and i think the test might be startin to kick in

another shot today. right thigh and everything went well. I had to go to the docs because of a lower back pain. He told me to go see a chiropractor for a week or two, but the funny thing is that they wanted to make sure it wasnt my kidney ( D-BOL) and they took a urine sample. They said they were gon check toxicity levels and shit. Thats gon be a great convo when they call me with the results. But i don't care. And I did tell my doc i was on aas 8 months ago. (LIAR) and he gave me all that bullshit about how i am going to die and shit. and i argued with him for loke 20min. which suprised me because he lifts alot and he is only like 26. But whatever

Chedda sounds like things are going well except for the back pumps, what happened to the pics your said you were going to post ? , lets see were you started from or some current pics ...

ill try and get a few on here that i have from august, but ill have to get a digial soon so i can post pics

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    5 mg taurine a day will help those back pumps. Also WOW great results so far kepp up the good work. Rember hit it just as hard at the end as the start.

SdiZZle is offline Associate Member
    yo chedda, I was reading on the AR-R forum and saw that ou had ordered some products with Lion, how did that work out for you? Good experience?

S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information