Thread: D-bol and Eq

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member

D-bol and Eq

Hej!!

Hello, I fancy running D-bol at 30mgs for 5 weeks and eq 300mgs for 8 weeks what you guys reckon?

I am 19, 6'5 54 inch chest,36 inch waist, 19 inch biceps.and 20 stone at 14% bf, i have been training for 4 nearly 5 years at beween 4-5 daiys a week, i eat 1.8 gramms of protein per pound of body weight and high carbs, omega 3's and flaxseed for fats and oils.

My cyce will be.

Weeks 1-8: Eq: 300mgs a week.
    weeks 2-7: d-bol 30mgs.

the reason for the week at the beginning and the week at the end is to wait for the eq to slightly release and to harden the d-bol gains at the end. I got clomid for post cycle, nolvadex 10mgs daily...........

What you reckon about sides, how bad will acne be on this cycle you reckon? and how much would i least be able to gain on this cycle?

I will only use Eq not deca and no test........any opinions?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If you wont use anything else and thats it.
    Wks 1-10 EQ 400mg
    Wks 1-4 30-40mg dbolED
    Clomid three weeks after last EQ inject at a 300/100/50 split

Gains depends on the person and routine
    Sides depends on proness

a few more thoughts guys????

Zombikiller is offline Banned
    your a big Mofo.if i was you,i would run this...

Weeks 1 - 4 = D-bol 30 mg
    Weeks 1 - 10 = EQ 400 mg
    Weeks 1 - 10 = Test enan 500mg

you will get way better gains if u stack with the test.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Zombikiller
    you will get way better gains if u stack with the test.
    How do you now this?

Although test is a great drug (probably the best as far as gains/cost go) it is not neccesary on your first cycle to make great gains. I did not use test at all in my first cycle and I gained 22lbs and kept 19. I used deca /winny/clomid. If your goal is size and strength you may want to switch from EQ to deca or test, but if you want a lean look, EQ is fine.

Originally posted by Pete235

How do you now this?
    how do i know this? because many of my older friends have done this 'bread and butter' stack (prolly better with deca but neway,sides are worse than EQ tho) and just exploded with with mass and strength.also,i have done ALOT of research and i know for an absolulte fact that adding some test in will definatley improve this cycle.just because u didnt use test in ure 1st cycle doesnt mean he doesnt have to.
    I know i am right on this one Pete so stop acting like a b*tch and wise up.

Chach is offline Associate Member
    UH ohhhhh Someone is going to be pissed

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    no need for that sh*t here!!

exactly! i tried to make peace with him before but now it looks like he doesnt want to.tell pete to get off my case.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    aaa tell pete to get off ur own case, its not te brigtest of tings to come to a site and call mods out. read rules man, no flamin

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bump, no need to start drama. hes only askin for everybodies opinion.

how do i know this? because many of my older friends have done this 'bread and butter' stack (prolly better with deca but neway,sides are worse than EQ tho) and just exploded with with mass and strength. I know i am right on this one Pete so stop acting like a b*tch and wise up.
    There are many factors as to why your "friends" may have blown up kid...not just gear. Get your head out of your ass for a minute and use it! Genetics, diet and training are much more important than what gear a person uses and if you were as educated as you "claim" to be you would know that!

Just so you know youngster, the reason I called you out on this is because you are once again acting like a guru by giving out advice without telling people the truth. You want to give out advice, go ahead, but as I said before tell the people you are trying to help that you have NO EXPERIENCE personally but have done SOME research. Not only is what you're doing dangerous, but it's irresponsible!!

One last thing, if you act like the immature 18 year kid you are and call me a name one more time...you will be searching for another board to call home.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Its as simple as this: If you don't have any experience, don't give advice. Consider that people will take advice and then inject possibly dangerous substances into their bodies. They deserve nothing less than the best.

Atta boy pete always keepin mo fo's in line...

dont ya just hate it when peeps lick the ass's of mods.annoys me alot these days
    (dont EVER flame me again for no reason Pete235.if u say i shouldnt be giving out advise cuz i havent cycled yet,i suggest u flame half the members of these boards who havent cycled yet.and BTW my advise was spot on.)
    Last edited by Zombikiller; 09-05-2002 at 04:31 AM.

(dont EVER flame me again for no reason Pete235.if u say i shouldnt be giving out advise cuz i havent cycled yet,i suggest u flame half the members of these boards who havent cycled yet.and BTW my advise was spot on.)
    Flaming = insulting. Show me were I called you a name (was it not you who called ME a bitch?) or insulted you!

I was merely pointing out that you lack experience and I asked you on more than one occasion to convey that in your posts. I never once said you gave wrong advice or that you shouldn't give advice, I only stated that your advice was book learned and that there is a distinction between that and ACTUAL experience. So let people know that!! As far as my beef with members who give out advice with no experience, check out this thread....it pretty much covers it! Don't be a smart ass, I'll always be one step ahead of you.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=23060

dont ya just hate it when peeps lick the ass's of mods.annoys me alot these days
    Because a member agrees with me that you are being an idiot, that doesn't mean they are licking my ass. Here's the deal boy, I've helped hundreds of people here, I've given my time freely and fully to this board and ask nothing in return except respect!! I think I've more than earned that in the past year!! The administration must agree or I would have never been asked to act as a mod! If you want to act like a spoiled child and whine when you are lectured, go ahead! As far as you having a problem with me I suggest you round up as many supporters as you have and take it up with admin.

If the whole thing annoys you so much, then you have every opportunity to hit the bricks baby! I really don't think you will be missed!

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Huh...
    Now do you guy's see why it is not a very bright thing to piss off a mod??

Zoombikiller,
    You better leave this one alone. Pete is 100% correct here and he has the approval of all the mods here. If you have no prior expereince with the type of drug in question, then state it as fact in the post.
    IC
    Last edited by Tobey; 09-05-2002 at 10:05 AM.

lalalala......shit we did get side tracked
    what was all that shit about?????????

You're absoultely right Magnus!! Sorry bro.

Try posting the original question in the "Steroid Forum" there is much more trafic and you will likely get many more responses.

Zoombikiller.. you need to shut ur mouth because Pete is right on this one. Iam not licking petes ass you little shit..Pete was there for me when i needed Expert help and advice unlike urself handing out bogus advise..so just grow up. oh and another thing to add, just because ur so called "gym friends" had certain results with certain steriods that doesn't mean everyone will have the same results..everybody is different, what works for one person might not work for another, but you should now this cause ur an expert...yeah right..

Originally posted by Pete235
    then you have every opportunity to hit the bricks baby! I really don't think you will be missed!
    lol,your threats always seems to amuse me.

lol,your threats always seems to amuse me.
    There is a big difference between threats and warnings little boy, the latter of which you were given several. You were never once threatened. Regardless, it's a mute point now as you've been banned!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The primary thing is - that you didnt amuse me - and you unreasonably insulted one of our mods without any justification, nor did you put it behind you when the opportunity was given several times by a Patient Pete. Wise up.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Hey, Zombikiller . . .

Buh-bye!

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    dang, you guys are harsh!

Originally posted by BELLICOSE
    dang, you guys are harsh!
    In what sense?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    you have not seen me harsh yet - but my patience has expired to continue to waste our Moderators and members precious time enduring inhumorously inane posts by the young, disrespectful and deluded -it will happen no more - or we will begin to amuse ourselves more often. of course this warning is not to those mearly mistaken or even simply stupid (and we are all greatly ignorant of what we could know)but to those who agressively arrogant.

Our Mods are required to be friendly and respectful, even in disagreement - and so will our members

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    i guess his "location" says it all

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by BELLICOSE
    i guess his "location" says it all
    lol. good point

Thread Information