maxpower is offline New Member

Started first cycle..........yikes

I started my first cycle on Monday of this week and i will get some pics up as soon as my friend hooks me up with a digital cam.. Well anyways i let the pics do the talking when i get them.

Im 6'5" 268lbs today, a little under 20% bf. but most is beer weight, i like 12 or so a night, but now i certainly wont drink, my bloodpressure headache is already killing me from the dbol .

Im taking 50mg d-bol ED split into morning noon and night doses. (4 weeks)
    500mg sustanon Every 6 days
    400mg EQ every 6 days both injects are done together glutes...
    im gonna finish with 100mg winny every day for the last 4 weeks

thats all i wrote, ill post my buddys later too, hes taking a lot less but same compounds but hes 6' 170lbs.

PS, when does the acne and mood swings start becuase even at 50mg dbol a day i feel no mood changes and have not a single zit to my name. I heard people can put on 5 lbs their first week on dbol we shall see, im 4 days into it.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    all i know about is the Sus, cuz if you read my past posts..thas all ive done so far ...but anyways..i noticed my tember going up from the sus within like 3 or 4 days..and the weeks following that, there will be somedays you feel overally irriated by shit...people have told me that i have become a lil more edgy, im noticing myself, but dont feel like im really stepping out of line...well from what ive read on cycles and questions ive given and answers i recieved..your cycle looks good, 50 mg a day dbol might be a lil much for a first cycle, i seen someone recommend like 25-45 mg ed...but 50 shouldnt make that much difference i dont think..goodluck with your cycle! keep us posted

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    oh yea a few more things i caught on your cycle..i was told to inject sus like 2wice a week..mon and thurs depending on your routine..juss what ive heard..so far im in my 5th week of sus and i juss notice my pumps are getting crazy...my bench has went from like 280 strong to a good 305 strong..i need more weight to work with though in my garage...i too can understand about the beer belly, i used to be a 12 beer a day drinker also..(party party)..since i started my cycle though ive chilled..havent given it up completly and never will but i keep it to the weekends now...oh yea and the zits havent gotten to bad with me..a few here and there..thas it!...good luck again

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    you are a big bro already
    everything looks good my only critique is i would do 250mg sus every 3 days instead of 500mg every 6 days
    reason is the prop--it will work better if you do it more often to take advantage of quick acting esters
    it still looks good though keep us updated

Thread Information