Thread: sust cycle

adamw1 is offline Associate Member

sust cycle

Ok just starting my cycle any help would be appreciated-

sustanon 250 - 750mg
    deca - 500mg
    test cyp - 250mg
    dianabl - ?

This cycle has been recommended to another so as i had all the gear i decided to follow it.Do i take d/bol for just the first four weeks or all the cycle i am currently taking 20mg a day and i am going to be shooting 3 times a week.Does this soung ok to everyone?.I had planned it to be a 12 week cycle

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR

How many cycles do you have under your belt? If this is your first one then cut out the cyp and save it for another cycle 'cause you already have the sust(I'm guessing you have more sust then cyp?) in there(psst...they're both test). Either way save one of them and run the other at 400 - 500mg/wk.

1-4 dbol 20-40mg/ed
    1-12 test 400-500mg/wk in two shots (ie. Sun, Thur)
    1-12 deca 400mg/wk in two shots

Make sure you have your clomid and anti-e's on hand. Get lots of protein, calories, rest and enjoy growing.

Aragorn

Thanks for you reply I know that they are both tests but from what I understand sustanon contains 4 diff esters which are a mixture of fast and slow acting tests.I have been advised that adding test cyp as one shot would be a good mix,but i have come here to be educated.It isnt my first cycle but it is the only one where it seems i will get the best advice.Once again cheers

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    If you added the cyp to the mix then you'd have a gram of test in you for the weeks which is a lot if you're not experienced. If you don't like the fact that the sust is a mix then just run the cyp. It makes it simple for you then. I myself would use enth and prop instead.

Aragorn

Thanks for your info i will look into that i am pretty sure i can get most AS over here and plenty of it at good prices I just need to check out if some is legit eg(test cyp by goldline?)

Thread Information