Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 weeks test/eq

ladave99 is offline Junior Member

FIRST CYCLE: TEST400/EQ 400

Thanks to the members who helped me put this together.

Here it is:
    5'8" 168 pounds, been working out for about 2 years, plateaued.
    Four weeks ago, started test200 (400mg/week) and eq (400mg/week)

So far, I am 172. Only side-effects have been acne on chest and back, some general irritabiltity (hard to tell if this is from the juice), but that is about it.

My goal is to get to 190.

Working out hard as I can, resting as much as I can:

Here is a typical diet:
    breakfast: two bowls of oatmeal, 1 NLarge shake (52 g of protein, etc)
    Snack: two cans of tuna
    Lunch: some meat, carb, veggie
    Snack: protein shake
    Dinner: meat, pasta, veggie
    Snack: protein shake or tuna

Want to make this work, so help me out. (Thanks again to those who already have)
    Last edited by ladave99; 07-30-2002 at 01:14 PM.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    You need no more help. Hit the weights hard bro! Good job and great progress.

Keep rippin' em!

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Shit is about to hit the fan for you bro...get ready to start throwin' the weight around!

better strength

Strength has gone up this week.

Example: Hack Squat now with 270 pound for eight good repititions.

Two weeks ago, I maxed at 240 for six good repititions.

Can't wait for the real stuff to happen.

What's your weight at now??? I'm sure it's starting to rise.

Weight currently (at 5 1/2 weeks is 174). So that is up about 6 pounds in total. Most of the weight gain was early, so I figure it is water retention (relatively small, I guess)

Thanks for the encouragement.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    Looks good.

Lightbulb adding fina?

Let me throw this one out there

What do you think will be the advantages of adding fina at the end of this cycle.

FYI, I am 5'8" 175 pounds, (after 5 weeks of 400 mg test/400mg eq)

My goal is to be a solid 190 after 10 weeks.

Want to bulk, but also would like to harden up.

Thanks.
    Last edited by ladave99; 07-18-2002 at 05:12 PM.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    If you added Fina ASAP through the rest of your cycle it WILL help harden you up, if you can get it Winny and Fina will make you a fucking ROCK. Your strength will go way up but don't expect those two to add much mass IMO, they didn't for me but man they made me rock fucking solid. The sweet part is they are in and out of your system ASAP so you can time them in with your cycle and start clomid 3 days or so after you last Fina/Winny injection.

DMX

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    This is your first cycle, right? Keep it like you planned, it looks pretty good. Don't change it up 4 weeks into it. Start clomid 3 weeks after last shot of EQ/TEST. I guess your mixing them and injecting 2ml's. Clomid 50mg for 3 weeks.

progress

I think I am going to skip the FINA atleast for now.

At the beginning of week six, I definately feel a pump-- to me it feels like a deep ache in muscles, especially biceps. Is this what it is supposed to feel like?

I am eating like a horse. As much as I can, as frequently as I can. (this would probably explain why I am nauseus all day)

Last time I weighed myself (three days ago, I was 174-- tonight after work-out I will re-weigh myself).

To update, I am jsut beginning week 6 of a test 400 mg/week and 400 mg/week EQ cycle. My first.

I am still waiting to explode. Goal is 190.

I will keep you guys up to date (if you are interested)-- hoiping that ou can help me out along the way with ideas, so I can do this right.

pike_012 is offline New Member
    doin good keep up you should see more weight gain soon,dont look in mirror every day, and take others words when they tell you how good you look, if you look at self everyday you wont notice a big of a difference

Arrow progress

Thanks to those who have replied.

I am in the middle of week six: test400 and EQ400.

Yesterday, i trained only biceps, triceps, and abs, and did notice an increase in strength, especially in the biceps.

As for weight-- I am away and and the stupid hotel scale is mis-calibrated (at least I hope) because it says I weigh only 170 (which would be four pounds less than three days ago, and only 2 pounds heavier than when began the cycle.

In the mirror, things are changing (andI am sorry that I don't have a digital camera) tighter and more defined in the upper body for sure.

i have been eating like a madman--- feeling sick all day except when i just wake up and have to start it all over again

How do you guys remove hair? (body hair)

Thanks.

GOAL: 190 pounds

Good job Ladave, keep the progress reports coming!

As for the body hair...you could use a Mach3 blade from Gillette, it always does wonders for me as long as you aren't prone to razor burn you should be okay.

Finally.

I am seeing somemore definition in upper body, and the pumps have started.

Somewhat stronger too, but I am diong a new workout because I changed gyms for a couple of weeks.

Scale at gym is not working so I can't weigh myself either.

Got two compliments about increasing size, so I guess things are going well.

Will keep you posted.

Keep hitin it Ladave. befoer you know it you will be huge. Rip through the weights.

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    good work, keep up the good work

Now in the beginning of week 7 (400 mg test/400mg EQ)

Started at 168, and now am a solid 179-180. During week 6, my weight went from 174-179/180. Let's hope that rate continues. An my appetite has become nearly insatiable.

In the gym, I have definately had some strength gains.... incline leg press is now 540 pounds (six plates on each side)-- which is up from 5 plates on each side. Squats are up too, calf excercise are way up (dramatically).

Following the advice of some of those who have followed this thread, I started listening to people comments. My closest friends have noticed a weight gain (over the past two weeks), and one said that in the last two week, I had changed myself from an endomorph to a solid ectomorph. He wondered what I was doing..

And to present a fair picture, the down sides/side effects to this cycle have been: periodic sweats, and anxiety, and some mild back and chest acne.

Started: 168
    Now: 179
    Goal: 190 (or?)

Thanks for the support.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Great job Dave. Keep hitting the weights hard. I will be back in L.A. in about a month, currently in Arkansas. Did the same cycle your on with about the same doses and ended up gaining around 25lbs and increasing 100lbs on bench.Used to work out at Golds in Venice but last time out was at Crunch on Sunset and Crescent Heights. When the chicks start asking for your number you'll know your there. That was my test. Peace and best of luck.

Gold's in Venice....that is where the big boys are.

I moved to LA a few years ago-- I have lived in many parts of the country. I always miss it when ever I leave.

So for me, it is either LA, Miami, or back to NYC.

Thanks for the re

OK. I will keep this thread going.

The weight gain that I spoke of yesterday seems to have vanished, I am now 175-176 (as opposed to 179 that I reported yesterday).

Strength is way up--- incline bench is up probably 25 pounds on each side.

Still getting compliments--"You are getting much thicker." but I don't really notice it. I guess I am my own worst enemy.

Ladave - Add another meal/snack into the mix to add some more calories. The loss of weight may have just been some water so I wouldn't sweat it...keep the diet in check(yes that's my biggest problem )and you'll keep putting on the weight. What was you BF% before this cycle 'cause it may misleading for you if it's dropped drastically. You may have actually put a lot more then you think.

Yesterday was day off from gym.

There are definately physical changes that I can notice. As I hoped for, my upper body has become defined, and the traps have really developed. Starting to get that bodybuilder shape (that is what someone told me yesterday).

Will hit the gym very hard today-- shoulders, and let you guys know the results.

Night sweats, man. Night sweats. I wasn't expecting that. Qoute from girlfriend, "Your covered in sweat, an I doing something wrong?" Whatever that is supposed to mean.

Irony is that the only one who I am close to who hasn't noticed a change is my girlfriend. Looks as though I am going to have to find a girl who WILL notice.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    If I were you I would weigh once a week at the same time. Like every Monday right when you wake up. My weight will go up or down a few pounds throughout the day.

Angry It happened

Thanks for the advice, that is exactly what I will do-- weight myself once a week.

Well, I am sure I am heavier, now considering that I just developed the steroid head (almost overnight) cheeks feel and look full. In fact whole head is swollen. Which is kind of a shame because I have always been a Charlie Brown type.

Yikes.

For anyone out there, what did head swelling mean in your cycle? Was that right before your gains? (I hope)

ladave has the dreaded pumkin head!!!

No worries bro, it will go away. I got it on my cycles. Trips me out becaseu when I look in th emirror I don't see it, but when I see pictures of myself I see that nasty shit. It's all good dude, no worries. It's all part of the game.

Yup, the dreaded pumpkin head. Unfortunately it is starting to be noticeable, and coupled with the increase in mass (which really is not real) I only weigh 175 (Up 7 pounds), people are really starting to question about juice. My best friend is totally convinced. "Are you playing around with steroids ?" My answer, whcih is true, is "No, I am not "playing" with steroids." Semantics, but it is none of anyone's friggin business.

Damn bros I am still waitn for the weight gain. I have added up already, I have had 100 g of protein, and 1200 calories so far (mostly shakes I admit), but I cannot shovel one more egg, or can of tuna in my mouth right now.

What about the mercury in the tuna?? Mad as a hatter I say.... (Mercury was used by makers of hats in 1800s, and they became mad as a result of mercury poisoning.)

You are worrying too much about what your boys say. And as far as the mass, if friends are noticing then like I have told you before, youa re getting bigger. Listen to them. They see you most of the time, they would notice a change. And if he is your best friend then maybe you should just tell him. So he will stop bugging you. It's your choice.

Keep up the god work bro! Peace!

Talking

OK-- I am back up to 177 (and yes I know that I am not supposed to weight myself so frequently) but I couldn't resist. I feel better. Still a lot more weight to put on.

My strength is way up, especially in back, biceps, and triceps. Chest seems to be lagging a little behind. But other than that, some solid gains in strength.

I am going to increase my eating greatly---- I have a pound and a half of ground turkey (uhh.... cooked) that I am going to start shoveling in at 11AM

13 pounds to go! (And yes I remember that I am not supposed to be so uptight about the scale, but it is a personal goal... that and to get bigger than my old personal trainer)

Talking

Legs yesterday. Strength has definately exploded. At least 2 plates have been added to hacksquats, leg extensions are up about 40 pounds, calfs, the same. And size is increasing all around

Weight still stucks, probably stuck at 176.

And the eating continues..

Thanks again for the support

Angry where is the weight gain?

Damn, my whole purpose of the is cycle was to put on weight so that I would appear more solid. At 5'8.5" and 28 years old--- I need size in any way that I can get it.

What am I doing wrong?

I have been eating well, I think-- shoveling it in until I am nauseus--- I have over 1/2 of ground turkey, and an1/2 of pasta just for lunch today.

Maybe I have some disorder, and cannot put weight on .

I just know that if I don 't start puttin weight on soon, I am going to look pretty stupid sitting on my Fat Boy.

HELP

Keep eating bro and stop worrying about it. Let the natural corses of the gear do it's thing. The more you worry about it and analyze what is not happening, the more likely you are doing the opposite of what you want. That's why you shouldn't weigh yourself all the time, it makes you worry or get you down. There are two things that will tell you if youar ebig or not: 1) What people say and think (this is the most important and reassuring one), 2) What the mirror says.

These two factors will let you know if you are gaining or not. I myself, didn't gain anything on my last cycel, however, I did grow and I did get cut. I am satisfyied. I stopped worrying about ti and let the juice do the work it needed to do. Sit back and be patient. You can alwasy do another cycel or you can always get bigger by being natural as well. Whatever it maybe, there is always room to grow. Now train hard and let the gear do it's work. No worries bro!

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    post some pics it would be easier for us to help you give advice dude... but keep working out hard, rest a ton, fix up that diet like i told you in my PM and stop freaking out...
    peace
    MM

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Relax, and stop worrying like the others said. It is not worth stressing yourself out. Stress will only hinder your gains. Maybe try to get a little more sleep, it's good for weight gain and growth. Oh, and stop weighing yourself so much! Like Doublewide said, "once a week". The weight will come, just let it happen.

No more compulsive weigh-ins at the gym.

I took yesterday off, and plan to start training today.

Going to pound the food, and hit the weights hard. Going to blast through the whole week. Damn, I am one powerful mofo.

Best line from Goldmember: (Austin says to Foxy Cleopatra)
    "You may be a cunning linguist but I am a master debater."

gains, at last

I broke down and weighed myself again, weigh in at 179, up 11 pounds from my start at 168. I am currently in week 8.

Still getting compliments from people. "You bulked up... you look totally different." Makes me wonder if the pre-juice gains were even visible..

Skull-crusher max yesterday was bar +35 pounds on each side for 4 reps X2-- and all time high, for me anyway. Pre-juice, I maxed at 25 on each side.

Still working. Still eating.

Added tuna to breakfeast (instead of gainer shake). Which I don't recommmend at all-- tuna before bed, tuna for breakfast makes for a smelly person.

WTF. I am getting big.

Thanks bros. Any thoughts on a next cycle?

Don't worry about the next cycle just yet. And we all told you that you were worrying about nothing. I am glad to se it is working for you. Keep the gains going and keep the lifting. Congrats on the SC max.

It well and train hard. Pain is for pussy's.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    What's going on bro, just keep your head up and stop being so damn anxious about everything! It will all fall into place, as you can see it’s already begun.

One note though, I would really try limit your take of shakes, I’m guilty of trying to consume all my cals by shake myself. When Bulking you need real food, and lots of it.
    Said up there you had 1/2lb of ground Turkey and pasta, that’s good but remember there are only 80 grams of protein in a full pound!

Anyhow, if you’re having trouble with Tuna too go with the canned chicken. They are at Cosco and fairly inexpensive, $8.99 for 6 big cans, 70 grams of protein per can.

Try to get about 50 grams per meal in protein and 100 grams of complex carbs… potatoes, pasta, bananas, oats, you get the picture.

Remember, you diet is the key, not the AAS. My gains were shit because my diet was jacked up, so learn from my mistake and don’t do the same, you pumpkin head bastard!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by ladave99

Best line from Goldmember: (Austin says to Foxy Cleopatra)
    "You may be a cunning linguist but I am a master debater."

Too many great parts to that movie... favorite:
    "Hey look, I'm Mini-Me!" (Danny Devito flipping the bird as Mini Me)

Thanks for the replies and support.

Definate strength gains in the gym yesterday (back). Continuing to pound the food. I will re-weigh myself on Friday.

What can you guys tell me about this: "Different people have different requirements of testosterone for growth.. Some people might need higher amounts to grow."

How do you know this. I wonder if I would have reacted more powerfully to a higher dose of test?

Signed,

Getting tired of shooting oil into my ass:
    mad:

Best line from Quentin Tarentino's "Jackie Brown:" (Spoken by ATF officer)

"So Miss Brown you have spent eleven years in the service industry and you only make $13,000 dollars a year? You haven't set the world on fire Miss Brown, have you?"
    (I probably messed up the numbers, but u get the idea)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information