clarkey is offline Junior Member

sus/dbol results

I'm at week 7 of a Dbol /Sustanon cycle this is how it goes:

Weeks 1-6 35mg dbol per day
    weeks 1-10 500mg sustanon per week
    then clomid

I was 145lbs with only three months training prior to starting the cycle and I am now 165lbs, is this good for a first cycle(i'm not finished yet though)

Ryu
    Ryu is offline New Member
    20lbs is a great gain... However, I think you should have waited to do your cycle. With only three months of prior training, you still had alot of room for natural growth and imporvment. But what is done is done. So I congradulate you on your gains and say keep up the good work...

Ryu

thanks bro, yeah i know i rushed into it but i got bored of training after 3 months and no gains so I thought I would give steroids a go and i'm glad i did coz i'm seeing results

synthetic is offline Associate Member
    i also did the same cycle except 8 weeks long.
    week 1-2 500mg, 3-8 250mg sust
    dbol 25mg/week 1-4

i looked big while on the dbol now i tthink i leaned out more.
    weight gain was from 218 to 235 and i am 5'11" it was my first cycle.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Since you have already gone ahead with your cycle then pay no attention to this...

To other newbie's: There is no way with only three months of prior training that you should consider A/S just because you have become "bored" of not seeing any growth or change. Yes 20lbs would look good right away but why not wait for that natural 20lbs to kick in at month 12 and then decide if you want to use A/S.

No flame bro but this isn't the thought process we need to be spreading to newbies on the use of A/S. It's not magic but merely an addition to the hard ass work we put in everyday, over years and not a mere three months.

Clarkey - What makes you think that after three months of training and becoming bored that after your cycle is over that you won't become bored again with lack of gains?
    Last edited by Aragorn; 09-10-2002 at 07:23 PM.

Amaru Killuminati is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Aragorn
    Since you have already gone ahead with your cycle then pay no attention to this...

To other newbie's: There is no way with only three months of prior training that you should consider A/S just because you have become "bored" of not seeing any growth or change. Yes 20lbs would look good right away but why not wait for that natural 20lbs to kick in at month 12 and then decide if you want to use A/S.

No flame bro but this isn't the thought process we need to be spreading to newbies on the use of A/S. It's not magic but merely an addition to the hard ass work we put in everyday, over years and not a mere three months.

Clarkey - What makes you think that after three months of training and becoming bored that after your cycle is over that you won't become bored again with lack of gains?
    take note of the last paragraph, u may become mentally addicted
    I've researched since may with a few years of training exp, planning around early october for my first inject.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Aragon, excellent post. I competed naturally for 6 years before I started.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by clarkey
    thanks bro, yeah i know i rushed into it but i got bored of training after 3 months and no gains so I thought I would give steroids a go and i'm glad i did coz i'm seeing results
    That is one of the most IDIOTIC things I have EVER read on these message boards. You, my friend, are a perfect example of somebody who SHOULD NOT be using AAS!!!!!!!!!!!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Poster child for a Birth Control, 3 month of training...WOW...you have really put your time in...when i started i gained 20lbs in 6 month, but guess what, it was natural, and it'll be here for ever, anyway you aren't even takning any anti-E's right now so your 20lbs is 10lbs of water, and we'll see how much of it you will retain when you are done, my guess is 0 (ZERO), why because you have no idea what you are doing...my 2 cents...XXL

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I'm 23 yrs old been working out since i was 16 weighing about 150. had very little gains. When i was in the USMC i started training a lot harder. i gained around 60 lbs without AS. I am still a young kid doing research on AS but am still not sure on what to take. Thinking about starting in about a month but still doing lots of reading.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad to see that this thread is turning into "how to be smart about A/S" instead of "how to be completely immature about the use of A/S". This what the board is all about. Educate yourself, so you can educate others.

Good job guys, you know who you are

Aragorn

latinherc is offline New Member
    do you have b4 and after pics...post them

malidfa is offline Member
    I was 21 when i did my first cycle of AS 30mg dbol & 750mg a week of enanth thought i new it all about AS.I was very quick to realise that i didnt know SHIT especially when i crashed at the end (no clomid didnt even know what it was no antis nothing). Yeah i was happy with my gains at the time i think i gained 25lbs but what did i keep NOTHING.Then i got so depresed that i even stoped training for about 2 years.
    Know im glad to say i found this board & ive been back into training for the last 11months.

Calrkey think about what u doing bcause u have no idea what u r doing,what u do today effects u tomorrow think about that.

Thanks to all the bros out there

Mali

babi is offline Associate Member
    malidfa i had never include antis or clomid in my previos cycles and still kept most of my gains it dont mean i wont use them in the future though.clarkey i dont know how old you are but if you are old enough then do whatever the fuck your heart desires we are here to help you but we are not going to dictate you.imo what you are doing is not benefiting you a whole lot but if you looking for quick fix or for a summer of looking big more power to you man.i dont lecture ppl you know why b/c at the end you are going to pay for it not me

i've been off the roids for 6 weeks and finished my clomid 2 weeks ago and i'm 167lbs, I lost nothing so mike xxl how about that mate.

p.s. i'll be starting my next cycle on 19 oct

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    Originally posted by clarkey
    i've been off the roids for 6 weeks and finished my clomid 2 weeks ago and i'm 167lbs, I lost nothing so mike xxl how about that mate.

p.s. i'll be starting my next cycle on 19 oct
    Some are luckier than others. I didn't have clomid after my first, and kept all my gains. Just don't get too cocky, as you get closer to your genetic barrier, it will be harder to keep those gains post cycle.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Is there any way to figure out a rough genetic barrier?

Thread Information