millionairemurph is offline Senior Member

Animal strength cycle/halo/tren/prop

I started my prop tren and halo cycle a few weeks ago. I am doing 100 mg prop ed, 50mg tren ace ed, 60 mg halo ed. I waited till week 2 to start the halo. I have enough halo to go 32 days. I just havent read all that much about halo cycles and i though halo would be perfect for what im looking to achieve.
    STATS 6'3, 230, 12-15 %bf, 26 yo
    Goals---
    Strength
    Gain lean muscle
    Lose fat
    In that order. I have only gained about 4 lbs so far, but i feel like i have lost some bodyfat even though my diet has been shit. Dont get me wrong, i have been eating 6 meals a day min, but i have had meals with alot of fat and salt. So im going to get it straight this week. Planning on about 3500 cals, maybe 4000 since im not really trying to cut at all.
    So far i havent noticed that much strength with the weights. I have been repping for a few more, so i think soon the weights will all jump big-thats how it works for me. Id say i have added some to ALL of my lifts though. I have only been running tren 2 weeks and halo one.
    EVERY guy at my fight gym that i have sparred or rolled with has said at least 3 times how freaking strong i am or have gotten. And i go to that gym ed, so my overall fight strength has jumped some. I have noticed it there because some guys could get some submissions or do certain things and now they cant. its not huge but everyone has commented. I keep saying that i have started doing power cleans. lol!

Tren has always made me sleep shitty, sweat while sleeping and have super weird, insanely vivid, realistiuc dreams. That hasnt changed, although i am sweating less this run with it. I think thats due to the fact my dose is half of what it was last time. The only reason that i am running tren at 50 is that when i ran it at 100 it KILLED my cardio down to zero. Thus far it hasnt. I feel my lungs hold less air or somehow i absorb less oxygen, but not an inordinate amount. I might bump the tren if i think it wont kill my cardio. I had immediate, great results in the fat and water loss department with 100 mg ed.
    So far from the halo i have noticed a few things. One- i sleep even worse now. Tren makes me restless but i can beat that to a degree with sleeping pills. Halo has been making my muscles tense when trying to sleep. The halo is making me feel slightly more aggressive, i didnt think it would. Tren didnt do much at all in that dept for me. I find myself thinking " dont look at me mother fvcker" to random dudes like once a day, which is kinda weird. If i drink a couple of red bulls i feel the same way, but for like 2 hours and not all day. I dont think that the small amount of aggressiveness that i get from the halo will manifest itself in physical violence (outside the gym, LOL) but i will make sure to keep cool while sparring my buddies down at the gym.
    Will try to update somewhat regularly

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    I started my prop tren and halo cycle a few weeks ago. I am doing 100 mg prop ed, 50mg tren ace ed, 60 mg halo ed. I waited till week 2 to start the halo. I have enough halo to go 32 days. I just havent read all that much about halo cycles and i though halo would be perfect for what im looking to achieve.
    STATS 6'3, 230, 12-15 %bf, 26 yo
    Goals---
    Strength
    Gain lean muscle
    Lose fat
    In that order. I have only gained about 4 lbs so far, but i feel like i have lost some bodyfat even though my diet has been shit. Dont get me wrong, i have been eating 6 meals a day min, but i have had meals with alot of fat and salt. So im going to get it straight this week. Planning on about 3500 cals, maybe 4000 since im not really trying to cut at all.
    So far i havent noticed that much strength with the weights. I have been repping for a few more, so i think soon the weights will all jump big-thats how it works for me. Id say i have added some to ALL of my lifts though. I have only been running tren 2 weeks and halo one.
    EVERY guy at my fight gym that i have sparred or rolled with has said at least 3 times how freaking strong i am or have gotten. And i go to that gym ed, so my overall fight strength has jumped some. I have noticed it there because some guys could get some submissions or do certain things and now they cant. its not huge but everyone has commented. I keep saying that i have started doing power cleans. lol!

Tren has always made me sleep shitty, sweat while sleeping and have super weird, insanely vivid, realistiuc dreams. That hasnt changed, although i am sweating less this run with it. I think thats due to the fact my dose is half of what it was last time. The only reason that i am running tren at 50 is that when i ran it at 100 it KILLED my cardio down to zero. Thus far it hasnt. I feel my lungs hold less air or somehow i absorb less oxygen, but not an inordinate amount. I might bump the tren if i think it wont kill my cardio. I had immediate, great results in the fat and water loss department with 100 mg ed.
    So far from the halo i have noticed a few things. One- i sleep even worse now. Tren makes me restless but i can beat that to a degree with sleeping pills. Halo has been making my muscles tense when trying to sleep. The halo is making me feel slightly more aggressive, i didnt think it would. Tren didnt do much at all in that dept for me. I find myself thinking " dont look at me mother fvcker" to random dudes like once a day, which is kinda weird. If i drink a couple of red bulls i feel the same way, but for like 2 hours and not all day. I dont think that the small amount of aggressiveness that i get from the halo will manifest itself in physical violence (outside the gym, LOL) but i will make sure to keep cool while sparring my buddies down at the gym.
    Will try to update somewhat regularly
    OMG LOL killed your cardio isnt the word get up to 100mg ED and I get outa breath walking from my fridge to my stove =P I do some bicep curls and then have to go catch my breath....

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    keep us posted im curious to see the strength gains especially since u have halo

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    good write up keep us posted....

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    OMG LOL killed your cardio isnt the word get up to 100mg ED and I get outa breath walking from my fridge to my stove =P I do some bicep curls and then have to go catch my breath....
    Yeah last run with tren i did 50 mg prop and 100mg tren and i couldnt fight at all. I could even roll jiu jitsu for 15 minutes without feeling like i was going to die. I never had probs weight lifting with that amout of tren though. Banging my gal really became a chore, i would be so covered in sweat and gasping for air after like 4 minutes.
    Thats why im running 50 mg a day--- its alot better this run.

This morning i took 30 mg of halo with my grapefruit juice. I waited an hour or so and had a shake and went to the gym. I added 30lbs to my bench---for 2 reps! No shit! I was amazed. Maybe it was mental but i was freakin pumped on the way to the gym and felt so strong, felt all of my muscles were really tight too.
    I thought last night that my chest/tr workout would not be that great since i hurt my elbow in jiu jitsu monday night. It hurts to extend my arm out and flex my tricep. I just got caught in an armbar and tried, stupidly to roll out of it instead of tapping right away.
    Anyway- workout was awesome. My last two weeks of working out i had done chest/back and tri/bi's so this week i went back to chest/tri and all my tri lifts were slightly higher than when i did tris with bis (not being prefatigued) i am so pumped right now.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey are you goona throw up some pics?

yeah im going to try to soon.

SWCHAMP is offline New Member
    I have had the same sleep problems with the tren acetate and with the tren enthanate, and the shortness of breath and the sweats the best way that helped me get some proper sleep was to take gravol as a sleep pill up to 200 mg this should help you get atleast 6-8 hours of sleep

Ok another update. I am sweating like a pig now. I think its the halo. I mean i know i sweaat aalot from tren , but im "only" 50mg a day. so i ahve an idea of where my sweating should be. Its allot more than that. i have major bo when i wake up. my skin is way more oily than normal, even with the meds i am taking for skin.

i did preacher curls todaay after back. I did a 110 barbell, which is more than i have done before, especially after blasting my back and have my bis worn out. And they werent cheat reps where i use my delts. They were text book reps.

Still feeling somewhat aggresive, but not a ton more. I could really see halo helping those who are in calorie deficit diets where they are cutting hardcore and need a push to get to the gym. Halo would do it. If i could ever get it again and that was the cycle i was going to do then i would most definately include it.

Right on murph sounds good My upcoming cycle is similar,so Im interested in your Halo results.Is the Halo affecting your eating at all?

it is affecting my eating some. Grapefruit juice really helps because it kicks my digestion up it seems. I have been trying to take the halo on an empty stomach with 4 ounces of grapefruit juice. Dont know if it matters if your stomach is full or empty, just playing it safe. This stuff took forever to find and was expensive. More than all of my tren for my whole cycle. or all of my prop for that matter.

Halo has been making me feel more aggressive. Nothing out of control, no "roid rage ". Thats stupid shit. I feel i just have more drive toward lifting heavy and pushing myself harder when fighting. (i fight at a gym)
    As of right now, if i can get halo again i will include it in my next cycle which will be a cutter.Damn it is expensive!!! Halo is making my muscles feel full and tight. They stay pumped for almost 2 dys aafter i work a specefic group out. I could see how halo would work wonder for those who already hve a super low bodyfat percentge. Mine is not too high, i have no love handles and you can almost see my abs. You can see all four heads of my quads easy when i flex and my calves are very cut nd tight and have veins starting to pop. My forarms have tons of veins visable and a few gardenhose type ones that run up into my biceps. So its not like im a fatty. I just think if i was down to 8% or so the halo would have more visable results.
    So far, the halo has been doing what i wanted it to do. One, it has helped my cardio. I am fighting for an hour no problem. Even after 2 hours of conditioning. Two my strength has been consistantly jumping. It might be synergistic effect from the tren too, because the last time i used tren i got strong as an ox too. But this time it seems as though the strength is coming on faster, and i am able to do more reps at higher weight. AND my tren dose is half of what it was last time. Either tonight or tommoro morning i am going to squat aand ded lift, so we will see what kind of jump i caan pull off this week.

On side note-- has anyone heaard of and injectable Halo? I mean im sure that one could take powder and make it into an injectable. How much less would this hurt the old liver? 17aa alkalation still hurts the liver if you inject it right? im thinking of winstrol on this. Anyway, if there was a non 17aa injectable version, i am thinking it would be very popular. Let me know

Had a good leg workout today. I deadlifted 4 plates for 6. squat 3 plates for 15. I have been a little worried about going super high with squats again after i hurt my back in august. Im still not sure what was wrong with it, but it seems to be healed. I havent had a twinge of pain yet, but im going to take it gradually.
    Also for legs i am more interested in strength and endurance rather than size for now.Im not sure if that is possible, or how to go about achieving it. The middle of my quads are almost 30 inches, and that makes doing things like triangles hard. My legs seem decent enough sized for a guy with my build.

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    Ive been following this carefully as halo sounds like a hell of a compound

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, dont you attribute any of your aggresion towards tren ? Great post, as I have never done Halo but barely contain myself on tren. If you believe that Halo causes more aggresion I should definately stay away from it.

i have done tren before, at double the dose i have now. I didnt get too aggressive on it at all. Maybe a little more irratated a few minutes a day, but the halo leaves me pumped/pissed/feeling super strong (depending on my mood) all day long. So, no, tren doesnt make me too aggressive. Maybe a massive dose of it would, but to me, 700mg a week is a big dose and that didnt make me aggressive.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Ive used the injectible Halo before Murph, It is not as strong, And my doctor has more than a handful of clients who agree the liver breakdown process is necessary to get the halo effects we all want, Im also in that handful of people.

Thread Information