BoxerTricks07 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Methandrostonel or meth/deca/ and test??

Hi Im gonna start my first cycle im about 17 stone abit of excess weight 5,11 and i was going to do meth on its own at 20mg a day for 12 weeks but iv been told that i cant do this for more than 4 weeks so i was thinking about doing this for 4 weeks and doing deca injections for 12 and test for 12 with something like nolva?? what do you reckon or should i just stick with orals for my first cycle and if so will i see good muscle gains if i stick to my good diet and workout?? thanks alot

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    How old are you?

25 mate

Big
    The most recommended first cycle is test e at 500mg/week for 12 weeks, followed by proper pct. You could make great gains from that alone.

so basically you say i should use test e (injection?) for the full twelve weeks at maybe 250mg every 3.5 days? and then ending my cycle with a good pct? what if i also used meth for the first 4-5 weeks with that?
    im well grateful for your info mate

am i right ima******ger?

also how long after my cycle has ended should i use the pct and in what dosages, do you rekon i should just stick with test e instead of using it along with dbol for the 1st 4 weeks then? after my first cycle im going to post some pics to show how im getting on im glad that i can ask questions and get useful knowledge in return cheers

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxerTricks07 View Post
    so basically you say i should use test e (injection?) for the full twelve weeks at maybe 250mg every 3.5 days? and then ending my cycle with a good pct? what if i also used meth for the first 4-5 weeks with that?
    im well grateful for your info mate
    yep, that would work. Start pct 14 days after last test e injection.

cheers at what dosage should i use the pct and how long, nolva and clomid together? and iv been looking at some threads and front loaders are mentioned for injections at 750mg a shot is this to get the anabolic into my system and then carry on with the 500mg per week as normal or dont i need this?, last thing mate do you rekon i should use the dbol for the first 4 weeks or leave them untill my second cycle? thanks alot much apprecated

Big
    I would hold off on the dbol till the second cycle, you can make great gains on test alone. Read up in the pct section till you have a basic pct knowledge, then propose what you think will be a good pct and we will help you tweak it.

thanks mate well respected youv helped me a great deal im going to be starting my cycle after iv done a few weeks to help burn off christmas then ill show you some before and after pics so you can tell me what you think and how i can maybe improve, cheers mate

Big
    good deal, keep us posted and we'll help all we can.

hi what do you reckon if i do 4 weeks of clomid at 150mg 1st week 2-3 100mg and 4 50mg?? would i need to use nolva with this also?? cheers

because iv got excess weight do you reckon if i stick to a good diet and build up i should trim down anyway and not bloat up?

Thread Information