majik_mushroom88 is offline New Member

Cool How to get the proper pecs, I need help...

FONT I am new to this website and am new to the use of anabolic alternatives to gain mass. I began my first cycle last week. I am using Sustanon 250, which is readily available where I live. My predetermined cycle should be something like 1-2-3-2-1 simply due to the fact that I am experimenting. My main question is, will I ever be able to get stone slab pecs even though I don't seem to be genetically "strong" there? I have some definition but very little, and I'm looking for the "line through the shirt" look. Some have told me that it simply takes consistency with the right diet and others have told me that one has to have the genetics. If anyone has any information, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    1 - there's no need to taper the Sus, so keep the levels at a constant. pick either 250 or 500 mg's a week and stick with that for 10 weeks. you're 5 week cycle that you're "experimenting" with will hardly get you much.

2 - genetics do play a huge part in the amount of muscle you can gain. not so much the amount as to how fast though. some people will disagree and say genetics has nothing to do with it, but whatever.

3 - you shouldn't have began your first cycle without consulting us here at AR first. we're hear to help, whether it be a rookie like yourself on cycling, or simply to critique a person's diet / workout. not saying we're all genius's on the subject and are always right, but we can lead you in the right direction and give you some good insight to what you're doing and where you're headed.

4 - welcome to AR.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    agree with key it takes 3 weeks for sus to start working do either 1 or 2 per week for 10-12 weeks not a pyramid for 5 weeks no need to pyramid as sus self tapers

as far as pecs no one here can answer that---if anyone trains right,eats right and does gear right they can have pecs

Hardballw is offline Junior Member
    If you pyramid it I dont think you will get at good as effects. YOu said you wanted to experiment so if you want to go ahead and let us know how it goes. And by the way welcome to the best damn board on the net!

Thread Information