hi iv got(in my oppinion) with a few people giving some advice some research and my own experience with diets and training a really good cycle etc to go with.
Because iv always been natural and quite muscular(****morphic) my diet has beeen reasonabley easy to look after and although iv put on a few stone im not too worried about that because im gonna cut my carbs down to about 100gms a day and push my proteins up to 2grms per pound (i think) any way im gonna do 2 workouts per day and my cycle is going to be based on test e (500mg-250mg-3.5days) and dbol 1-4 weeks
im gonna run clomid at week 14-18+ but im prob not gonna do arimdex etc coz i personal feel if i diet correctly i shouldnt bloat.
In every1s oppinion if i use the pct for the correct amount of time depending on me personally should i keep all my gains and will they be quite sufficient in 3 months. Im also a little jaded on how i should push myself in the 3months post cycle? should i continue to push myself or should i cool off a little and have moe rest days, during my cycle im gonna go 5 days a week working 2 parts per day but i was thinking of knocking it down to 3 days per week when im on my off cycle.
Because i want to do a mainly lean bulk during my cycle im going to take a break from boxing because of the extensive cardio, what about my second cycle do you recon it would be a good idea to cut while im box-train?? cheers guys all suggestions/advice will be taken onboard