• 22 to 28

167 68.16%
  • 30+

22 8.98%

Thread: keeping gains

raw
    raw is offline New Member

keeping gains

one of my friend was on steroids he went from a 345 bench to a 400 in 2 month then he stop 7 weekslater hes now a 360 bencher how could he not lose his gaings i hear that most peopl keep 80 % also how old should a person sar takeing steroids

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    take clomid post cycle
    continue to train after cycle(most people dont) but train smarter--higher intensity but less volume as recovery will not be as good
    get strick on diet
    dbol bride if needed---10mg am only

kaybeekid is offline Junior Member
    "dbol bride 10mg am only"... so wut your saying is that you should take dbol post cycle at 10mg ed in the morning? if i'm wrong correct me... how long can you do this for and wut results should i be expecting if i do attempt this? thanx for your time and help

do 10 to 15mg am only for as long as want as long as liver values dont increase too much
    results will be better pumps,positive nitrogen retension,maintain size post cycle(dont plan on gaining size this is just to maintain) and a anabolic boost

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Mate you have only just turned 17... there is no way on hell you should be planning to do steroids yet...
    Ur natural levels are soring currently anyhow mate.. Just get ur diet and training in order and stick it out for another 2 years or so atleast, and then look at maybe starting somthing..

But stick around and learn in the process...

Jaguar

bork stick to creatine for awhile

at your age there is so much natural training to do first. you need to build a frame ,tendon strength and your structure before doing gear. juice gets the muscles big but tendons and ligaments do not grow from gear so injury is alot eaiser. if you do not have the frame before gear then you will have lots of problems later in life with joints and injuries.

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    i agree with tapout and jaguar. at 17 you ntural hormone levels are soaring just stick to a good diet and hard trainin for 2 years. make as much progress as you can naturally and build a solid foundation. it will just make it that much better when you stick. patience is a virtue

boomer 28 is offline New Member
    TRY CELL-TECH TO MAINTAIN THE STUFF WORKS GREAT.

bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member
    liver values are checked through a simple blood test.

info on dbol and its 17aa effects can be found by using the "search" button..

sonic is offline Female Member
    Did he stop the AS or the workouts. Lifting at max or as close to max as possible for weeks after stopping is essential to keeping most gains.

D.L. is offline Junior Member
    continue to train after cycle(most people dont)
    Do some people really just stop training after cycling??
    IMHO you would have to be just a little bit dumb to not train if you want to keep your gains...

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by D.L.

Do some people really just stop training after cycling??
    IMHO you would have to be just a little bit dumb to not train if you want to keep your gains...
    theres lots of guys at my gym that have no natrural discipline or motivation.The only time they come around is when theyre on a cycle. then they quite training after all the test leaves their system cause they feel like a pussy.

D.L. is offline Junior Member
    theres lots of guys at my gym that have no natrural discipline or motivation.The only time they come around is when theyre on a cycle. then they quite training after all the test leaves their system cause they feel like a pussy.
    And that is properly one of the biggest reasons to all those horror stories about roids... Steroids aren't meant for such people...

Steele is offline Member
    No shit. that's a drug user mentality. steroids should be treated as a supplement. not a dependency. if you depend on juice to make you go to the gym, then you don't belong in the gym.

cosworth is offline New Member
    STEELE......WELL SAID!!!!! So true!
    CR.

Live is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Steele
    No shit. that's a drug user mentality. steroids should be treated as a supplement. not a dependency. if you depend on juice to make you go to the gym, then you don't belong in the gym.
    I see this quite a bit where I work out and have never been able to figure that one out. I can think of about four guys right now that I would see at the gym the time that I work out. You can always tell when they are cycling...they are in the gym.

Kjourdan is offline New Member
    true dat "Live", I see people come and go @ the gym. I lose partners left and right. When I was in school I drove to the gym rain, sleet or snow. I live for this and I learn from the best. Partners leave because of injuries, not because I'm an asshole. I try to motivate them, I train right or I go home. I started since I was 11 years old I learn the best tricks of the trade.

ShredBundy is offline Junior Member

Red face Depends...

I know kids ages 16+ who have been training for 2 years, gaining very little. Mass and decent gains are non-exsistent for them, even after we all get through training them, supplements, days on and off, and diet, etc. Pop a couple off Dbols (double stack) 1 ed week 1-2, then 2ed 2-4, and so on up to 3ed for 3 weeks pyrmiding off to 1 and add some clomid... Boom! Instant profile from skinny kid-Jacked kid! That story was something like mine, I wasnt 16 though, but it realy just DEPENDS on the individual. My one friend did that Dianabol cycle and got barely any gains.. skinny mofo lemme tell you. Anyway, Ive been off that cylce for 4 months now and I am perfecting the mass ive received and made some great natural gains (150- 164lbs)! Nothing like it guys lemme tell you. Ahh to be young, ill enjoy while i can. Keeping gains isnt as hard as i thought, 2 weeks after i came off, I noticed the water loss, and I had a shitty 2 weeks in the gym, but from 3 on it has been great, I think the small boost ig to off Dbol made all the difference... But keep an eye out for my Deca /Winny cycle post, started this past monday. Pics will be up lemme know what u think. gtg to the gym for a chest/bi ses. train hard and safe bro's! peace

sd11 is offline Banned
    How old? Well that's the age old debate, I would say 21 and over seems to be the popular opinion. The problem with someone so young is not only are they messing with a very fragile endocrine system, but 9 out of 10 times they have no clue what they are doing. For example and not a flame but they end up doing flat out stupid cycles like outlined in the previous post. Most of the time they are also starting at bodyweights of 140-160 lbs and probably don't have their diet or training anywhere near on point, and thats why they have not made the gains they have hoped for..... I just wish that so many young people wouldn't be looking for that quick fix and realize that if they were dedicated to there training and went on a solid bulking diet they would be amazed by the results. JMO!

SD11, I agree with that.. ive been training well over 4 years and my flat out "stupid cycle" worked wonders. Like I said, one in particular saw little results, let alone some confidence. And yes, none of them did research! Stupid stupid, but thats what happens in rich suburban towns. Cant wait to get back to the city in a few months. I urge them to research, and train longer b4 even deciding to take AS, but no one takes' it seriously enough. Their loss, so we simply stopped suppyling them with connections... My jaw dropped when I heard all these kids running around being like "I want Dbols look at so and so, hes huge!" .. teens have enough hormone problems as it is........ peace

sd11 is offline Banned
    Maybe you should take some of your own advice and do some research.....if you did you would understand why that is a flat out stupid cycle!!

:-*

sd11 is offline Banned
    If thats you calling me a dick, don't! IMO you need to do more research like you claimed you have, for example that cycle and your other thread.

CaliFella is offline Associate Member

jagenz is offline New Member
    Clomid?

Agent005 is offline New Member
    clomid is an anti-estrogen I think.

maxx is offline New Member

clomid

clomid is an anit-estrogen, but a very weak one, nolvadex is a very good one.

rexboy is offline Junior Member

Exclamation clomid

Clomid is relateively pointless as an antiestrogen,
    It's true strength lies in the ability to stimulate LH and rebalance test levels as fast as possible after a cycle. This makes keeping gains easier.
    However, a diet change must occur to avoid packing on fat. A strong antiestrogen should be taken if gyno is a big concern, like the ones listed in the above posts. I've been eating extremely clean for 5 years nows and ive been training for 7 seriously. If i didnt feel as though my natural abilities were maxxed out I would not be preping a cycle of my own. As I have dealt with athletes who use roids I am full aware of the costs/benefit ratio. Myself, at 5'6" 205, I am trying as hard as i can to squeeze out a few more lbs before i do a cycle, but it's coming up soon.
    It always sucked to see guys come in a be stronger and bigger then me when I was training natural. Good luck on your cycle, i hope you don't mess it up

Train HARD!

MR TRAPS is offline New Member
    HI IM NEW

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    yah kids are way too stupid in large citys their parents give them everyhting so they think it is all easy. I am 16 and have seen tremendous gains such as almost 30 lbs in one year eating 4000 calories a day and using creatine. They want it now just like they got when they where young in the grocery store and dont want their bodys to mature although their is this kid at my school he is 16 and weighs like 90 lbs hes about 4' 9'' i could see him taking anabolics probably HGH just something

lillbiffen is offline New Member
    "what age should some start taking steroids "
    I was 19 (turned 20 during), and had a hell of a lot to gain clean. But that dident stop me. Deca , sustanon , thai-dbol and winstrol on my first cycle. Gained 30,8 lb whit that cycle, and whit gains like that its hard to give a shit what people say.

Even if im not the one to talk about whaiting, that whould be my advice. 22 whould be a kinda good age to start i think.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    you should wait. do what you can naturally

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky
    you should wait. do what you can naturally

Train naturally till your at least 20- 21. I gained 20 lbs this past year by just eating right and training hard. I got at least a few more good years of natural training. Do LOW reps, HIGH weight...and to failure on your last 3 sets.

good luck

Thread Information