dre
    dre is offline New Member

Question Suggestions for 10cc Deca cycle

I have 10 cc of deca , 100mg each. I need a good cycle productive cycles. Can anyone recommend me a cycle. All cycles that i see out there are for 8,10,14 week cycles. I dont have enough juice to last me that long

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    get more
    thats about 3 weeks worth max dont waste it wait till you can get more then do a cycle
    you need minimum of 400mg per week for 10-12 weeks for good results

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Listen to what Tapout has to say...and make sure you have clomid and your anti-e's.

Aragorn

dre
    I tried and I can't find anything. I'm new in town and don't know anyone. I don't want huge results, i just want to add about 8-10 Lbs.
    I weight 160, want to get up to 170. I'm 24, 5'10. Last time I juiced was back in high school when I was 17. what can I expect from 10cc's of Deca

SirRed1 is offline New Member
    not mutch at the least you want to do double that over 6 weeks as a beginner you need at least 20ml or cc of deca at 100mg a cc so wait and get more plus you need clomid post cycle

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    A good diet, training and rest will get you 8-10lbs without the use of A/S. Rethink what you want. Post your diet and workout, we'll do our best to get you where you want to be.

Aragorn

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Dre...TO and Aragorn are right. You have VERY little in the way of deca . In order for a cycle to be even remotely succesful you need to run it at least 8-10 weeks (deca won't even kick in until week 3-4). And with what you have, you would have to run 100mg/week which will do SFA. You also have no clomid, so hold on to what you have and be patient, don't be foolish and start something just because you have one samll bottle in your hand.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    you need more deca as everyone has said, plus at 160lbs, you probably have lots of room to grow before you need any gear. Spend some time in diet and training forms.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Hey Bro, as you can see from the quality advice given by the previous posts.. you need more gear, and as Pete reiterated make sure you've got Clomid to finish up with.

dre
    what is clomid? Sorry for the stupid question

Bro, no flame intended but if you don't know what Clomid is then you should really not be taking steroids yet. Hang around this board and read, read, read. Check out the educational threads first, there is a lot of quality info in those posts. Use the AR search engine to find info on topics that you need to learn about (ie. clomid, anti-e's, cycle lengths, etc.) And check out the drug profiles from AR's home page, Clomid is their as well: http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php#

BTW, users take clomid after steroid use to get their body produced test levels back to normal. Starting times of clomid therapy depend on which drugs were taken throughout the cycle (something else you should do a search on).

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    good post trim

thanks Tap.. just tryin' to pass along some of the knowledge that other bros (like you) have passed to me.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    clomid is what you take post cycle to restore your natural test levels which get shut down especially hard from deca , do a search on clomid to find out the right time to take clomid and more info about it. If you dont take clomid you can expect to lose almost all your gains from your cycle. btw, you need way more deca, my deca didnt start working for me till like the 5th week.

Thread Information