View Poll Results: How many pounds will i gain on this cycle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • 15-20

6 30.00%
  • 20-25

4 20.00%
  • 25-30

1 5.00%
  • 30+

3 15.00%
  • 15 or less

4 20.00%
  • i will gain nothing

2 10.00%

Thread: Started..

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member

Started..

for entertainment only...
    STATS
    18 years old
    5'10 170 pounds
    trained for about 4 years, i know im not gonna get were i want to be naturally, ive been as high as 185 but the effort and attention i need to pay to my diet to get up thee is unbearable and unrealistic long term, i want to gain some good quality size here and keep as much as possible. i believe once i have it, i will do a better job of keeping it. dont knock me because i already stared this cycle and some nasty queers need not be posting on my journal.
    week 1-2 qv test enanthate 750mg
    week 1-2 tt equipoise 600mg
    week 3-10 qv test enth 500g
    week 3-9 tt eq 400mg
    week 7-12 tt oral 50mg winny
    week 1-12 .5mg arimidex
    week 13-14 nolvadex 50mg
    week 15-16 nolvadex 25mg

i took 500mg of test and 400mg of eq on monday in the quads, and 250mg of test and 200mg of eq on tuesday in my right glute. is it ok for me to do the 3 shots all together next monday? i preloaded all my syringes with 1cc test and 1cc eq, and an extra with 2ccs test for week 10 i THINK ive broken out some on my upper body and face but it could be my imagination. when does the worst ON cycle acne occur? i am getting about 4000 calories a day but my problem is protein with my cafeteria food and low protein weight gainers (ill soon be switching) i cant see my self getting over a quality 200mg protein a day. anyboy have any advice or insight on my cycle?
    i wasnt gonna do a journal. but i figure you all will be more prone to answer my questions when im giving something back.
    thanks

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Re: Started..

Originally posted by ANTWAAN

trained for about 4 years, i know im not gonna get were i want to be naturally, ive been as high as 185 but the effort and attention i need to pay to my diet to get up thee is unbearable and unrealistic long term, i want to gain some good quality size here and keep as much as possible. i believe once i have it, i will do a better job of keeping it. dont knock me because i already stared this cycle and some nasty queers need not be posting on my journal.
    For entertainment purposes only
    With a comment like that, it seems that not only are you not ready for juice, but your not ready to commit to the lifestyle change it takes to achieve and maintain the goals we look for as bodybuilders.

Since you've already started, good luck

Their is no need to taper your gear
    And with the way EQ works, your probably going to want to extend it another wk to 10 and extend everything else to accomodate. EQ works better in the latter Wks so that extra one will show benifit.

Other than that, it looks well layed out.

On the diet, your going to have to find a way to get at least 200g of protein, preferably 250g. Pack some food up that you can carry around and eat. You need to be stuffing your face until you gag.

If you want to be 200 or 210 or how ever much, you have to eat like you already weigh that.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    You should also get some clomid and start it 1-2days after winny is through for post cycle therapy .

i have decided to use nolva post cycle INSTEAD of clomid.
    in response to your calling of me not be ready, if i hover around 170 and get up to 185 when im at my best. i am assuming if when i get up to say 200 i will "hover" comfortably at a weight higher than 170.

and im not tapering, i am frontloading. thanks for your input buddy.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    my worst acne was after cycle
    BE CAREFUL preloading---air gets to gear and has a greater risk of bacteria---keep them in a plastic baggy or sterile as can

good idea on frontload

benched 225 monday, i am no bigger thanwen i started. no veins, no huger. i eat well. so far just pumps when iwork ou and strength. end of week 5. pretty upset with this.

i have a harder look on my upper body, got some fat on my abs and my diet was terrible this week frm traveling around.

I think you will gain roughly 10 lbs with this cycle when it is all said and done, you will probably put on 15-20 but you are ending it with winny so you will probably trim down a lil. I also like frontloading.

Whatcha gonna do brother......

Thread Information