Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rmcfar is offline New Member

First Cycle Diary

Well I'm new to the forums and also aas so I thought I'd make a diary to help myself keep on track and perhaps get some wisdom from you guys on here.

Stats: 20yrs old
    6'1 228lbs ~18-20% BF
    3 years serious training along with a prior 3 or 4 years of training through hockey
    Starting today (jan 27th) i will be doing a 12 week cycle of Test E. I will be doing 400mg/wk, and then see how things go from there. I think my main purpose for this cycle is to get some quality muscle on me and then harden up and cut down for the summer season. I will post a brief summary of what i eat, and how i train, but it tends to vary, and to be honest im far too lazy to type out every night what i ate and did for the day...sorry guys.

Diet:
    Meal 1
    1cup egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 cup Oatmeal, 2tbsp Ketchup
    Meal 2
    6oz Chicken, 1 cup rice, 2 cups Broccoli
    Meal 3 (pre-wo)
    6oz Chicken, 7oz potato
    Meal 4 (pwo)
    Protein shake, Banana, Almonds
    Meal 5
    8oz Steak,2 cups Broccoli
    Meal 6
    Casein Shake(home made)

>As i said in the intro this is not EXACTLY what i eat every single day. However all of my meals are based upon what is up there. I believe my total cals are ~3250, protein is ~300g, fat is ~80g, and carbs ~200g.

As far as training is concerned im on a five day split of Chest, Back, Legs, Delts, and Arms (or "showtime" as i call it). I will be doing 45 mins of cardio 3 or 4 days a week to keep my bf down but if i feel im not gaining enough muscle, then i will reduce that. I really dont feel like detailing my training routine because honestly its the same regurgitated stuff that we have all read a million times. Basically i start with the compound movements and then work my way to the isolation stuff. I do 4 exercises per bodypart and 3 sets of each, reps between 8-12. Any questions feel free to pm me and ill (not so gladly) but i will give it to you in detail.

Last edited by rmcfar; 02-25-2008 at 10:17 PM.

Well i just did my first injection and i hope im not alone in this but i had a bit of a moral standing with myself right before i did it. Its one thing to read about it and go through all the motions of getting ready but until you got that needle in your leg your not really able to understand how you feel about it.

That said it went great, the needle seemed huge but it felt fine, no pain so far all it feels like is i just went for a run or something and my quad is a bit fatigued.

No training today but for this week i'll post up what kind of weight im moving and then as it skyrockets(hopefully) i will let you guys know whats going on.

Oh and as far as pics im workin on it, i have a cell camera and that is it right now so ill try my best to get a real camera

admirals56 is offline Banned
    good luck

first time shooting in quad it shouldnt be to bad today wait till 2morrow haahaha trust me happens everytime lol sounds like a good clean cycle what you got for pct

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juicenchris2989 View Post
    first time shooting in quad it shouldnt be to bad today wait till 2morrow haahaha trust me happens everytime lol sounds like a good clean cycle what you got for pct
    I have the same question, PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by juicenchris2989 View Post
    yah ive heard a few stories so im looking forward to limping around the university.

pct will be 10 days after last shot
    wks 1-2 60mg Nolva ed
    wks 3-4 30mg Nolva ed
    wks 1-4 25mg Aromasin ed

dude nolva should not be run over 20mgs

see i keep hearing different things from everyone and it seems noone has a reason for recommending a certain protocol. Ive heard that 60 is fine ive heard never go over 20, and ive heard that serms are a waste of time if you have an AI.

maybe someone can shed some light on the subject with a little experience/knowledge to clear things up. ( im not saying you dont admirals)

look at the Anthony Robert's protocol he explains it well and idk about the nolva that high I run 20mgs ed for 6 wks never needed more than that but look into his protocol

alright well my leg wasnt nearly as bad today as i thought it would be. It was sore all day but nothing too brutal, felt like the day after a good leg workout.

Went to the gym and did some chest, nothing out of the ordinary to report. Other than my gym is swarming with douche bags because of they're new years resolutions. I cant wait for february when the gym is nice and slow again.

Diet is good so far, i had a muffin with my post workout shake so its not a horrible cheat but still not great. Just about to go cook me a steak and some rice for dinner.

*on a side note i just got From Jay to Z and i cannt believe how long these dvds are..almost 8 hours total...holy shit

dovedescent is offline Associate Member
    good stuff

another day under the belt. Diet was great all day, no cheats. I trained back and had a pretty solid workout. Did 275 on bent rows for 10 and it felt ready to go up in weight. I also managed to fend off all the girls at the gym for a treadmill today so i snuck in 40 minutes of walking. Overall id say it was a good day, wish they all were this easy.

ToonPaul is offline Junior Member
    keep it up bro

things are still going good, really not very much to report. I'll post up some pics and what weights im using right now so theres a bit of a comparison when this is all said and done.

dB Bench-105lbers x8
    dB Military-90lbers x10
    Bent Row-275 x10
    Leg Press-16 plates x8
    Squat- 365 x10

those are all the movements i really care about moving a lot of weight in. I feel no need to post what i do for arms or anything else because who cares?

i just found a bottle of 6-oxo layin around my house. Could i perhaps take this during my cycle to keep estrogen levels nice and low? Or is this going to be counterproductive/just a bad idea?

2nd injection today. Went great. i shot in my right quad again because it felt fine and now im comfortable doing it there. No changes to report so far though, every thing seems to be pretty damn normal. Weight is sitting at 226, and strength hasn't changed at all. But its the beginning of week 2 so i cant really expect any changes yet. And i think i am officially talking to myself on here.

no bro im here and wat in the world were u doing on this site during the superbowl it is un american

BIGMIKETORR is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by admirals56 View Post
    no bro im here and wat in the world were u doing on this site during the superbowl it is un american
    seriously what the ..... but count me in bro im following u.

haha well im canadian so i suppose its not as much of a sin. Tom brady wasnt living up to my expectations so i took a break till the 4th, and im pretty happy i did actually. Plus im a chargers fan so i wasnt as into the game as i could have been. sorry guys

finished another back day today. I moved my bent rows up to 295 and it felt pretty heavy...there was some cheating involved but i got off 8 reps. Everything feels pretty damn good, not any noticable changes in the mirror or the scale yet but im perfectly fine with that for now. Diets been consistent, i just need to buckle down a bit more on weekends because i tend to loosen things up quite a bit......ok A LOT.

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    keep it up bro. we are here and following what you are doing. good luck.

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    I think you made a good choice going wth test. That's what i started with and continued to use for a long while. Following your schedule from here on. Wait til about your 5th week and you'll start to see visible gains. The user is always the last to see. Keep up the good work and good luck.

thanks for the support guys, it helps a lot!

so i just ordered all my "stuff" from lion. Im super super skeptical about this stuff showing up anytime soon....or at all. But it turns out this was my only option so i have to hope for the best.

Today i did some measurements(do every wednesday) and it turns out i put an extra .25" on my bicep and managed to shave .5" off my waist line. My weight didnt change at all and i am very pleased with these results. I do not attribute this success to the cycle though as it is far to early. Perhaps i just suck at measuring, or i just worked a little harder this past week. Either way its a good day!

another day in the bag. Did delts today and it was a good workout. It seems like lately all my workouts have been top notch. Great pumps, always feel strong, great focus. Its been a fun last few weeks to say the least. Did 95lb/db's on military today and got 6 off.

On another note i canceled my order with Lion. I cant afford to wait as long as it seems things are taking these days so i went to another source. I haven't gotten a response if they refunded me or not yet but im hoping for the best.

I haven't had any issues with lion. Keep up the good work man.

yeah i keep hearing how good lion is but its just not something im willing to risk waiting for months for. Plus the other source i stumbled across is a whole lot cheaper. I'll let you guys know how they're service is and what not.

awntzu is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcfar View Post
    haha well im canadian so i suppose its not as much of a sin. Tom brady wasnt living up to my expectations so i took a break till the 4th, and im pretty happy i did actually. Plus im a chargers fan so i wasnt as into the game as i could have been. sorry guys
    A charger fan in Canada? How long u been a fan?

haha yah believe it or not theres a couple i see walking around up here with chargers hats on. Ive been a fan for about 4 or 5 years. Unlike most people LT isnt my fav though. Im a big merriman and gates fan. Norv is a douche though, and hes making it harder for me to cheer for these guys.

3rd shot today. I hit a vein on the first poke and had to change needles and start over again. My leg is a little more sore then usual today, but perhaps it was because of the double stab. I'm really hoping to see some strength increases this week as so far nothing has really changed for me. Still keeping focused on my diet and i only had one beer this whole weekend. And for a 20 y/o university student i think thats pretty damn good.

another back day today. I am not feeling any strength gains or seeing any changes in my physique so im starting to get a little worried. I though by week 3 id at least start being able to move more weight but i guess not. If things dont change by next week then i'll start to question the quality/legitimacy of my products. Until then i shall continue to do what ive been doing.

chargerdog is offline New Member
    Sounds like things are going well for you, keep up the good work. Norv is a tool, but at least they won a few playoff games for a change. It's really interesting hearing about someone elses's cycle.

rocket22 is offline Junior Member
    good luck with your cycle, i will be watching your progress

thanks for lookin out guys
    I am going to be upping my shots to 600mg/wk and then leave it at that for the rest of the cycle. 400 always seemed a little too low especially because i am already a fairly big guy. Strength feels good, seems like i can squeeze out a few extra reps on every set which is nice. Diet kinda went down the shitter these past few days because i went home for spring break and home cooking is impossible to turn down!!

600mgs is better imo.....I've never turned down a good homemade meal. Gives me added incentive to hit the gym that much harder.

Matke is offline New Member
    Good luck with your cycle dude, 600mg good idea keep up the good work mate.

well im back from a bit of a break. spring break was a good time but i did drink a bit too much. from now until im done this cycle i will not be drinking a single beer. Next weekend i will take some half way pictures to see if any progress has happened so far. i think i look a bit better, deffinetely in better shape

well i did some measurements today and my arms are up to 17" and i think i look a bit bigger. my weight has increased to 230 from 226. i just got some bodyfat calipers and im trying to figure out how to use them properly but i should get that figured out pretty soon.

strength hasnt really changed, i didnt eat any carbs today so that may have had an effect on it.

well this weeks been good. diet is perfect, great workouts, and lots of horrid cardio...

im pretty busy with school so i havent been on here too much and i need to take some time to get pics up for the people that are reading this.

100m champ is offline Member
    Test E normaly takes 2-3wk to kick it would of been nice to add something like d-bol at beginning of the cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information