flex_w is offline Associate Member

Test/Tren/Eq/Anadrol/Insulin Cycle Log

Well guys i started my cycle 2 weeks ago and i didnt want to make a log till i noticed anything so here it goes

Cycle:
    1 - 14wks Test E 1000mg/w
    1 - 12wks Tren A 500mg/w
    1 - 12wks Equipoise 800mg/w
    1 - 3wks Anadrol 100mg/w

PCT:
    Clomid//Nolva//HCG //
    Letro on Hand In case of signs of gyno.
    16 - 20 10ius Insulin (just to help me maintain size and keep a proper diet in check.

Stats:
    Height: 184cm
    Weight: 104kg
    Bf: 14%
    Cycle History: 2 Cycles
    Goal: Competing end of this year First COMP SO I WANNA WIN. more comps to come.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Week 1

Well i started taking everything at the specific times and correct dosages usually i didnt feel nothing till Day 4. I think this is when my anadrol kicked in i started to see signs of me getting stronger and i noticed i gained 2kg.

Week 2

First Day back in the gym and first set for my shoulder workout i got MASSIVE pumps i felt like the king of the world and my strength kept shooting and shooting up. and the veins on my shoulders looked like they were going to explode out. So far Pumps are insane and i have gains 4kg (water i assume but what the hell) So far the only side i feel is Night Sweats and Aggression has gone up wen im working as a bouncer STILL GOOD

Ill keep you guys posted when i complete another week STAY TUNED

ToonPaul is offline Junior Member
    keep it up

awntzu is offline Junior Member
    Are you taking tren with one shot a week or are you spliting your shoots thoughout the week?

awntzu is offline Junior Member

test

testing

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by flex_w View Post
    Well guys i started my cycle 2 weeks ago and i didnt want to make a log till i noticed anything so here it goes

Cycle:
    1 - 14wks Test E 1000mg/w
    1 - 12wks Tren A 500mg/w
    1 - 12wks Equipoise 800mg/w
    1 - 3wks Anadrol 100mg/w

PCT:
    Clomid//Nolva//HCG //
    Letro on Hand In case of signs of gyno.
    16 - 20 10ius Insulin (just to help me maintain size and keep a proper diet in check.

Stats:
    Height: 184cm
    Weight: 104kg
    Bf: 14%
    Cycle History: 2 Cycles
    Goal: Competing end of this year First COMP SO I WANNA WIN. more comps to come.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Week 1

Well i started taking everything at the specific times and correct dosages usually i didnt feel nothing till Day 4. I think this is when my anadrol kicked in i started to see signs of me getting stronger and i noticed i gained 2kg.

Week 2

First Day back in the gym and first set for my shoulder workout i got MASSIVE pumps i felt like the king of the world and my strength kept shooting and shooting up. and the veins on my shoulders looked like they were going to explode out. So far Pumps are insane and i have gains 4kg (water i assume but what the hell) So far the only side i feel is Night Sweats and Aggression has gone up wen im working as a bouncer STILL GOOD

Ill keep you guys posted when i complete another week STAY TUNED
    Have fun with that. I luv ED shots but not 4 more then 8 weeks and even then it gets to be a pain. If i were u i wouldnt use tren a for that long, u may as well be using tren e. If u can get it, I know i cant

flex_w is offline Associate Member
    Sorry guys for such a long time i have not replied... my internet got cancelled for a while and now i have it back...

it is now WEEK 6:

My strength has shot up through the roof. and my size is increasing rapidly OMG what tops it off is all the veins i see everywhere. CHEST SHOULDERS FOREARMS BICEPS LEGS EVERYWERE!!!.. i am now 114kg i am eating like a machine and everyone and i mean everyone knows im hitting the roids cause i grew heaps.. and still a bit lean the tren shrunk my waist and that makes it better.

Down note.. Sides = INCREASED INCREASED AGGRESSION.. a little bit of twitching (During Training Only) and Sweating heaps.

Also saturdays injection in the Glute really hurt. real painfull to walk or sit down tho its slowly subsiding.. i would also like to say next month i am heading off to Thailand for a week i will train there too but i want to use some other stuff aswell while im there and when i bring some back... any suggestions? lately my forearms hurt could be tendonitis i was thinking id add deca but u guys let me know what i should use.. TO me USE & ABUSE

sorel_C is offline Member
    tren for 12 weeks at 500mgs!!!!!!! BRo your my idol,,lol

ACAZORES is offline Member
    any cardio?

Obro is offline Associate Member
    Hi Dude,
    I live in Thailand - I just PM'd ya!
    Cheers
    Obro

Obro is offline Associate Member
    Just realised your last post was over 2 months ago - Don't I feel like the asshole?
    Are you still alive?

UKBodybuilder86 is offline New Member

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    Be nice to hear a update on this cycle

Thread Information