BigBerto is offline New Member

Arrow Sust250 Stanozolol Cycle

hey bros, what it is? im currently goin in on week 4 of my sust250/winny cycle. Im starting to feel the sust kick in now quite a bit when im throwin the iron around, im feelin amazing during my workouts, the pumps are starting to get more intense, and my vascularity has definatley gotten better. I started my cycle wei***ng in at 186 and im now at 192, most likely water weight is a contributing factor to this, but ive also had a sudden jump in my intesity during workouts, poundage on the bars, and my endurance, focus, and concentration has also increased. Im really getting pumped with all this anticipation of whats to come in the weeks ahead leading up to PCT..... am i gonna blow up er what? by the way this is my first cycle! Well heres how im runnin it:

Sust 250 weeks 1-2 750mg/wk
    Sust 250 weeks 3-9 500mg/wk
    Winstrol (oral) weeks 5-12 50mg ED

PCT
    Nolvadex weeks 12-16 40/40/20/20
    Clomid weeks 12-16 100/100/50/50

What are your opinions on the length of time im runnin the sust, i could grab some more and push it a little longer...what u think?

Any info u wanna throw my way ill soak up, im learning somethin new everday

BTW i shook like a friggin leaf gettin ready for my 1st shot, dunno why, i wasnt nervous till the needle was touchin my ass, now i find myself gettin all impatient on the days im not shootin, lol, its fu<kin crazy...MIND OVER MATTER BABY!

bump

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Your cycle is way to long for your first. 12 weeks is more than enough. Also you should run the winny so that it ends at the start of your PCT

admirals56 is offline Banned
    ur running oral winny 8 weeks dont start it till week 7. bro diet it everything ur into the 4th week and only up 6 pounds on sus. there is deffinetly a problem with ur diet get it straightned out so u can make the best of this cycle. this is ur first right?

kale his cycle is realy only 9 weeks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by admirals56 View Post
    kale his cycle is realy only 9 weeks
    Doh !!!! Yeah sorry I read it wrong. Saw the 16 on the PCT and thought that was the cycle. Old age sucks.

Anyway, comment still applies, 12 weeks for the cycle and runny the winny up to the start of PCT. . And as already stated , diet is everything. How about you post up here what you are eating on a daily basis

haha it happens to us all time to time

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Your cycle is way to long for your first. 12 weeks is more than enough. Also you should run the winny so that it ends at the start of your PCT
    cycle is 9 weeks
    Last edited by BigBerto; 02-04-2008 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by admirals56 View Post
    ur running oral winny 8 weeks dont start it till week 7. bro diet it everything ur into the 4th week and only up 6 pounds on sus. there is deffinetly a problem with ur diet get it straightned out so u can make the best of this cycle. this is ur first right?
    well today is actually day 1 of week four, and yes this is my first cycle

Thread Information