Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blck99 is offline New Member

Talking Test E Only Cycle Log

Well I started my first cycle of Testosterone Enanthate today! I will be doing a 10 week cycle of Test E with Nolvadex for PCT. I'm going to be doing 500mg a week taking 250mg Wednesday and 250mg Sunday. I've been working out on and off for 4 years and my current stats are 5'8 162lbs 11-12% body fat. (Pictures attached below)

The first shot:
    Well I was pretty nervous as I'm sure most people are! I picked up

10 3CC Syringes
    10 23g 1" Pin Needles
    10 25g 1" Pin Needles
    Alcohol pads

I washed my hands and the injection site (the top of my ass)really well then proceeded to lay out all the supplies-1 10ml Vial, 1 Syringe, 1 23g needle, 1 25g needle, and a couple alcohol pads. I let the vial run under hot water for a minute while I wiped down the injection site really well with an alcohol pad. With the 23g needle in place I drew in air, injected the air into the vial, drew 1cc of test into the syringe, then withdrew the needle. At this point I switched out the 23g needle for the 25g needle and got any air out of the syringe. I was pretty nervous. My underarms were sweaty, breathes were a little short haha! The shot was so easy it was ridiculous! lol I put the needle in, drew back for blood(nothing), then slowly injected it in. There was no pain on the stick, no burning on the injection and no pain on the way out! I kind of laughed at myself afterward for being so nervous! I'm looking forward to the next shot Sunday just to see if it was really that easy!

It's 4 hours since the shot and I don't feel any kind of tenseness or soreness but we'll see how I feel tomorrow morning. I'm going to go to the gym now so I'll update soon and let you all know if I feel any soreness or anything.

Sorry for all the detail on the shot, I just know it's a big deal for many first timers when it comes to doing that 1st shot yourself. I hope this log will be able to give anybody considering Test only for their first cycle an idea of what to expect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E Only Cycle Log-img_0416-resize.jpg   Test E Only Cycle Log-img_0417-resize.jpg   Test E Only Cycle Log-img_0421-resize.jpg   Test E Only Cycle Log-img_0422-resize.jpg   Test E Only Cycle Log-img_0428-resize.jpg  

Last edited by Blck99; 02-13-2008 at 01:18 PM.

More pics...

Here's a few more pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E Only Cycle Log-img_0435-resize.jpg   Test E Only Cycle Log-img_0679-resize.jpg   Test E Only Cycle Log-img_0680-resize.jpg  

ToonPaul is offline Junior Member
    good luck

Stroop is offline New Member
    You don't look like you been working out for 4 years bro.
    At 162lbs there is plenty of room for weight gain without using steroids .
    Eat right, work-out hard and I bet you will get the same results.

BTW ... It's 23G, 1.5" to 2" pins for the Glutes.

Good luck just the same ...

rocket22 is offline Junior Member
    good luck man, i know this may sound stupid but how do I subscribe to your log?

Well today is the end of day two and there isn't too much to report. My ass is pretty damn sore but no redness or swelling. It just feels like someone gave me a huge Charlie-horse and there's a big bruise there. I think it's a combination of the squats, lunges and leg press from yesterday and all the sitting and walking around I did today. It was nothing unbearable but a couple Tylenol seemed to help out. My skin felt a little more oily than usual by the end of the day but it's hard to say if it was just coincidence or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroop View Post
    You don't look like you been working out for 4 years bro.
    At 162lbs there is plenty of room for weight gain without using steroids .
    Eat right, work-out hard and I bet you will get the same results.

BTW ... It's 23G, 1.5" to 2" pins for the Glutes.

Good luck just the same ...
    I haven't been working out for 4 years straight but I'm no stranger to the gym. Injuries have forced me to take some time off here and there-6 months for a leg break, 2 1/2 months for an arm break, and 4 months for a ruptured spleen and liver. I'm a naturally small person and when I started working out 4 years ago, I weighed a whopping 120 lbs. I would use the 23g 1.5" pin if I felt it was necessary but at the top of my glute, there isn't much fat there so the 1" pin easily makes it to the muscle and with the oil heated it's easy to push through the 25g.

Well I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! I'll most likely be updating again on Sunday after my second shot...
    Last edited by Blck99; 02-15-2008 at 03:12 AM.

jon-john is offline New Member
    I will track your log dude, I will be starting my first cycle soon but dont know where to start so Im looking around for some ideas. So good luck

Update

Well I took my 2nd shot on Saturday and it went smooth! I did it in my left glute this time instead of the right and I'll most likely continue to alternate sides. It's now Monday and the soreness is almost gone...yesterday it was fairly minimal. Definitely not as bad as the soreness from the first shot. I'm sure it will be completely gone by tomorrow.

I've yet to notice any side effects or changes and I'm sure I wont for a few weeks so for now I'm pretty much just letting you guys know how the injections are going. Workouts are strong but I wouldn't say it's anything more than a placebo affect. I'll most likely post pictures and weight updates every 2 weeks. Until next time...

Well today was my 3rd shot and the start of week 2. I did today's shot this morning in the right glute and again no pain. No real soreness as of yet but I'm sure there will be a little tomorrow. I blasted legs and back today and got in 15 minutes of cardio. My workouts are going great and breaks between sets is almost non-existent...I'll add more weight then begin reps immediately. I hopped on the scale today and I was at 167. Next Wednesday I'll update with my weight and pictures...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket22 View Post
    good luck man, i know this may sound stupid but how do I subscribe to your log?
    click "thread tools" near the top, then subscribe from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Blck99 View Post
    Well today was my 3rd shot and the start of week 2. I did today's shot this morning in the right glute and again no pain. No real soreness as of yet but I'm sure there will be a little tomorrow. I blasted legs and back today and got in 15 minutes of cardio. My workouts are going great and breaks between sets is almost non-existent...I'll add more weight then begin reps immediately. I hopped on the scale today and I was at 167. Next Wednesday I'll update with my weight and pictures...
    Working out 2 major muscle groups like that in 1 workout session seems counterproductive to me.

What did your workout consist of?

Also, the 5lb weight gain in 7 days might be another hint that you could have put on quite a bit more weight before starting this cycle. Since you've already started, it doesn't really matter.
    Last edited by _CrossroadS_; 02-20-2008 at 08:04 PM.

Stroop is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _CrossroadS_ View Post
    Working out 2 major muscle groups like that in 1 workout session seems counterproductive to me.
    No doubt..
    maybe it's my age but I think I would hobble into the gym the next day after a workout like that.. :|

Back is the one set of muscles that I do alone without adding anything to the mix .. I use to add triceps but now I don't even do them anymore ..

copenhagen is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroop View Post
    No doubt..
    maybe it's my age but I think I would hobble into the gym the next day after a workout like that.. :|

Back is the one set of muscles that I do alone without adding anything to the mix .. I use to add triceps but now I don't even do them anymore ..
    had a bro that was cycling and working out upper body one day and lower body the next. he was big....but i knew he was overtraining somewhat. i finally convinced him to hit one body part a day and he ended up thanking me for it. ahhh what rest and recovery can do for the body....

Obro is offline Associate Member
    Interesting post I'll be looking out for the updates.

Thanks for the detailed info in the 1st injection. It has given me confidence for my next cycle (1st cycle was oral only).

I always have at least 2 min between sets because it helps clear some lactic acid and ultimately that means you can squeeze more reps in the next set. Anthony Robberts even states that you should rest for 4 min. My workouts would last too long if I did that though.

Good luck with the cycle and thanks for sharing.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Updates?

Update Day 19

Well it's almost been 3 weeks and things are going great! Sorry I haven't been on to update. Just a few things...

Shot's are going great! I'm still alternating glutes and I've done a total of 6 shots. The shots haven't been hurting and really aren't even sore the next day..

My skin has definitely gotten more oily. I have to wash my face a couple times a day because even before I started the cycle I'd still get a pimple here and there. I haven't broken out but definitely more oily...

My joints are starting to hurt me a little. Mostly my shoulders...Nothing too horrible but definitely noticeable. I'm going to pick some stuff up tomorrow from GNC to try and help with the aching. Any thing you guys have had a good experience with?

The pumps and strengths are starting to slightly go up! I'm not really one for maxing out but the weight for my sets is increasing steadily!

I've been eating like crazy and haven't missed a scheduled day at the gym! I weighed myself today and I'm up to 173! Up 11 lbs. from the start of the cycle! My muscles are much more solid than usual. I can't wait for this stuff to really start kicking in in 2 weeks or so! Well I'll probably update again next week with more pictures and stats...

Edit:
    Oh yeah and my cycle is going to end up being 12 weeks rather than the planned 10...Right after my fourth shot I went to put the vial back into the bag I carry it in and somehow dropped it It sucked but I've already got another vial on the way.

Everyone wants to know about the sex drive too I'm sure...it feels like I'm 12 years old again, I'll get a wood for no damn reason! haha and they're very frequent let me tell you! lol My stamina has gone way up! It seems like I can go forever! I thought it would be the opposite and I wouldn't be lasting long...testicles seem to have gotten a little smaller but nothing I'm going to lose sleep over...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E Only Cycle Log-img_0979-1.jpg   Test E Only Cycle Log-img_0980-1.jpg   Test E Only Cycle Log-img_0982-1.jpg   Test E Only Cycle Log-img_0984-2.jpg   Test E Only Cycle Log-img_0986-1.jpg  

Last edited by Blck99; 03-04-2008 at 12:34 AM.

more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E Only Cycle Log-img_0988-1.jpg   Test E Only Cycle Log-img_0990-1.jpg  

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    good post, lots of detail, keep us updated.

I did a real quick comparison on some of the pics...it's definitely more noticeable when the pics are next to each other. Looks mostly like bloat but i feel much more solid...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E Only Cycle Log-compare-4.jpg   Test E Only Cycle Log-comparison-2.jpg   Test E Only Cycle Log-compare-1.jpg   Test E Only Cycle Log-compare-3.jpg  

rmcfar is offline New Member
    nice progress so far dude...keep on keepin on

heavyquestions is offline Junior Member
    word. nice change.

FP
    FP is offline Junior Member
    this is exciting, I'm of similar stats and I'll be doing the same cycle that you are on. Keep us updated.

zartan is offline Banned
    nice log, keep us informed, considering the same for my first cycle..

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Bump

keep on keeping on

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    hey im on the same cycle but its test c mid of my two weeks so ill be watching to see how you do and when it kicks in for you and how you feel.

rocket22 is offline Junior Member
    nice progress, i think the biggest change i notice is your biceps look noticeably bigger. keep up the good work and keep us updated

ojuice is offline Junior Member
    nice work buddy, im gonna be doin the same cycle, maybe with a little more PCT though, i'll pick up some arimadex, and i have clomid right now, i dont think it would make that much of a difference though.
    keep us postedd!

Day 34

Quick update....
    Well week 5 is almost concluded. The shots have been going great and so has the cycle all together! My strength is starting to shoot up! An example...My previous max on bench was 195, yesterday I was able to put up 225 twice! I've been eating like crazy and lifting hard! I weighed in today at 177! that's a total of 15lbs in 5 weeks! My goal was to get to 190 and cut down to 180 after all is said and done. Looks like my goal should be attainable! Again, everything is going the way I was hoping. I'm starting to slightly break out on my back and forehead.

Here's a few update pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E Only Cycle Log-img_1024-resize.jpg   Test E Only Cycle Log-img_1026-resize.jpg   Test E Only Cycle Log-img_1028-resize.jpg   Test E Only Cycle Log-img_1029-resize.jpg  

More pics...

couple more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E Only Cycle Log-img_1031-resize.jpg   Test E Only Cycle Log-img_1042-resize.jpg  

hdrider135 is offline Banned
    definately lookin bigger keep it up

Obro is offline Associate Member
    Good to see dude! Waytogo on the bench.

AthleticEngineering is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, looks like some solid gains.

Malacu' is offline New Member
    Updates?

KyleBusch18 is offline New Member
    Sounds like were in the same boat. Ive done a whole lot of research and Ive decided that Testosterone Enanthate is the perfect first cycle for me. Im 5'8" 179, 14% bodyfat. I feel like ive pushed about as far as i can go naturally.
    Last edited by KyleBusch18; 04-02-2008 at 08:25 PM.

kylebusch- please edit the last two sentences out of your post. source fishing is a no-no at this board and you will get banned quick.

KyleBusch18 is offline New Member
    very new to this thing, i apologize, how do u change it?

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    Looking really good man. Hope to start a cycle like yours soon

hdrider135 is offline Banned
    any updates?

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    Great job man. Really great job. I was scepticle in the begining but the more you posted the more and more noticable the results came.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information