Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    oneshot is offline Anabolic Member

Test e, Tren a, insulin cycle

first a little history. my sophmore year of high school i weighed 231 lbs at well over 20% bf. i was bulky and very strong for my age however i had no definition. shortly after that I decided i was sick of being a fat kid, joined this forum, and got into dieting and working out pretty hardcore . by my senior year of high school i was down to about 184 and about 10 % bodyfat while running decathlons in track. now im currently 20 and still competing in track however due to 4 knee surgeries i am restricted to throwing hammer and discus. I will be doing a bb comp in about a year. at the start of cycle i was at about 214 and 12% bf. im currently 26 days into:

1-12 Test E 300 mg e3d
    3-12 Tren A 50 mg ed
    insulin 8 iu post workout 2 weeks on 2 off etc. then again during pct.

PCT:
    1-6 a-dex .5 mg ed
    1-6 20-25 mg nolva ed
    1-3 100 mg clomid ed
    hcg 500 iu ed the last week of cycle and for about 10 days after
    1-6 otc tribulus and dhea

i know this is a little harsher than most would reccomend for a first cycle however ive had not a single negative side effect. ive had experience with insulin over the past couple years which i know is also not reccomended at my experience level, but Ive learned exactly how my body responds to it and my good friend who is a type 1 diabetic gave me some pure gluclose shots in case of hypo, which has never happened. my goals are to be at least 230 lbs after pct with about same bodyfat or slightly less.

diet is spot on. cosuming about 400 grams protein, 400 grams of carbs, and 100-120 grams of fat spread over 7-8 meals. protein comes from beef, chicken, tuna, egg whites, shakes, and milk. Carbs consist of oats, sweet potatoes, white rice, brown rice, fruit, and usually some sort of simple sugar post workout. fats are mostly in the form of nuts, olive oil, flax oil, and some saturated fats from meats and egg yolks. protein is consistant throughout the day while carbs and fats usually have an inverse relationship within each meal. non workout days carbs are usually about 200-250 g. after maintaining a very strict diet for this long I know how my body responds to different types and amounts of nutrients. also taking multivitamin, 3 grams of vitamin c, b complex, glucosomine chondroiton, msm, and fish oil capsules daily.

training: doing CT's ovt training method as listed in one of the stickies in the workout forum with a little modification to fit my split. will be doing HIT during PCT.
    mon-hamstrings and back thickness
    tues-Chest and triceps
    Wed-off or abs and calves depending on schedule
    Thurs- Abs, back width, and biceps
    Friday- quads, delts, and calves

Lifts before cycle:
    Bench- 315x4
    DL- 495x2
    i dont do very heavy squats as they tend to bother my knees.

Week 1: frontloaded 1 gram of test. nothing but a few lbs of water weight by the end of the week. first shots were easy but a little sore for a few days after.
    Week 2: Lifts up slightly by the end of the week. possibly placebo effect. about 223 lbs.
    Week 3: first week of tren ace. ed shots dont bother me as i rotate injection sites constantly. on days i have to shoot test and tren i usually shoot into my glutes, and tren only days is rotate quads and pecs. dont like shootin delts because the soreness is kinda annoying when im trying to do stuff in daily life. strength up a little more by the end of the week. no bad sides from the tren.
    Week 4: strength is up significantly. flat benched 335x4 with good form and a little assistance on number 5. also did 275x5 on incline which was also a new best and suprising since i had already done flat bench. Incline dumbell rows were up to 120 lb dbs for 5 good reps. all other lifts are up a good amount. the only side is im sweating a little more than normal from the tren, however, i tend to sweat my ass off 24/7 naturally so its no big deal. no insomnia or joint pain.
    I will try to post my progress at least every few days.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    im doing a similar cycle with the same supplements, slin too.

good luck, hope you reach your goal.

libido has also been through the roof since week 1. im lovin this ovt training and would reccomend it to anyone looking for a good combo of size and strength.

Garnelek is offline Associate Member
    I will follow this...good luck!

delts, quads, and calves today. did 275x5 on smith military which was a new best by a good amount. other lifts were up a little from last week as well. looking a little more vascular, especially in my front delts. pumps are great. being that im not doin cardio i didnt mind the fact that tren is a cardio killer, but i get winded as hell bangin my girl and by the time we're through she is lying in a pool of my sweat.

Last night i saw some friends who i hadnt seen in about 5 weeks. All of them thought i looked significantly bigger since last time. had a coulpe cheat meals yesterday consisting of eggs, sausage, and biscuits with gravy for breakfast, and then later had a massive portion of spagetti and meatballs. injection sites no longer get sore afterwards.

Budk024 is offline Associate Member
    wow bro that is a very intense first cycle but if your diet is really good your gonna see some amazing results. Definately keep us informed how everything is going cuz im looking to do a similar cycle.

nipples were hard most of the day. they dont have any lumps and arn't puffy, just kinda hard most of the time and a little itchy. ate good again today. didn't check my weight but i feel strong and have a good pump 24/7 now.

weighed 230 today!!! great back and hamstring workout with 8 iu insulin afterwards and about 90 grams of dextrose. these extra pounds are takin its tole. just walking across campus my shins are on fire from the extra bodyweight and 50 lb backpack full of food.
    Last edited by oneshot; 03-10-2008 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    weighed 230 today!!! great back and hamstring workout with 8 iu insulin afterwards and about 90 grams of dextrose. these extra pounds are takin its tole. just walking across campus my shins are on fire from the extra bodyweight and 50 lb backpack full of food.
    so your up 16lbs?

yea, i started at about 214. stronger by the day, slightly leaner, and more vascular.

took today off as i have quite a bit of school work to do by tomorrow. will do chest and tris tomorrow imstead.

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    nice log bro keep us posted.

AthleticEngineering is offline Junior Member
    Man, that's an ballsy first cycle. Keep us posted.

great chest and triceps workout today. did 335x5 with no assistance on flat bench. weighed 233 with shoes on today cause the scale was wet and wet socks are quite irritating. looking bigger by the day. I strongly suggest checking out the ovt training if your not familiar with it. pec injections are extremely easy and almost painless even with a 21 ga needle.

great chest and triceps workout today. did 335x5 with no assistance on flat bench. weighed 233 with shoes on today cause the scale was wet and wet socks are quite irritating. looking bigger by the day. I strongly suggest checking out the ovt training if your not familiar with it. pec injections are extremely easy and almost painless even with a 21 ga needle.
    dam bro 21! chest is painless, but 21's. im gonna check out that ovt, im not happy with my gaining anymore.

oil is so thick i need a pretty big needle for it. tried a 23 ga and it took quite a while to draw or shoot even a small amount. I modified the sample ovt workout a little bit to fit into my split. i can post the exact lifts on which days if you want.

oil is so thick i need a pretty big needle for it. tried a 23 ga and it took quite a while to draw or shoot even a small amount. I modified the sample ovt workout a little bit to fit into my split. i can post the exact lifts on which days if you want.

that would be sweet. i read some of it last night.

thanks

the first lift listed is the heavy one and the second is the slow concentrated one
    monday- back thickness and hams
    underhand grip barbell rows superset with close grip cable rows
    incline dumbbell rows superset with wide grip overhand cable rows
    hamstring curls 5x5
    stiff legged deads 4-5 sets of 8-12

tuesday- chest and tris
    flat bench superset with flat flyes
    incline bench with incline flyes
    close grip cable pushdowns with lying ez-curl bar tricep extensions
    underhand wide-grip cable pushdowns with dumbbell kickbacks

Thursday- back width and bis
    Lat pull down superset with wide grip overhand pullups
    Palms-in wide grip lat pull down with straight arm pushdowns
    barbell curls superset with straight bar cable curls
    dumbbell hammer curls with preacher curls

Friday- delts and quads
    Smith military press with lateral raises
    upright row with dumbbell arnold presses (palms facing you at the bottom and rotate up)
    Hack squats 5x5
    Leg extensions 4-5 sets of 8-12

this is pretty much what ive done for the past 4 weeks. here in a couple weeks im gonna switch up the lifts for each muscle group. I prefer to not do the ovt superset on legs, abs and traps which I usually do at end of monday's workout. if anyone reading this is confused, check out CT's ovt training listed in pinnacles sticky in the workout forum and it will make more sense.
    Last edited by oneshot; 03-13-2008 at 01:45 PM.

great back width and bicep workout today. repping the whole 300 lb stack on lat pull downs for sets of 5, though that doesn't mean much because machines and cables can vary quite a bit. my back has always been my best muscle group and probably my favorite to work out. got pretty winded doing the supersets today.

ok i went and read it again. why do you do back twice, is it to fully work the back in different regions?

why not hit the arms twice? do you not need it?

how long do you stay sore?

did you do high or low volume before this?

sorry for all the ?s just trying to get a better understanding of you and the workout.

thanks

one day is for back width (v-taper) and the other one is for thickness (turtle shell). i used to work out my entire back on a single day but since i switched about a year ago my back has made great progress. when i did it as a whole, i felt that by the time i got to the end of the workout my supporting muscles (bis, forearms, rear delts etc.) would be pretty fatigued and it would be harder to get anything out of my last couple lifts of the day. over the past couple years ive tried heavy weight with low reps, light weight and higher reps with concentrated form, HIT, and probably 20 other splits with varying types of sets. the past 6 months before this cycle i was doing mostly sets of lighter weight with perfect concentrated form for about 4 lifts for larger muscle groups and 3 for smaller groups. that did alright for shaping but my strength wasn't going up very fast and my weight was at near standstill. i feel that im getting plenty of arm work on my back width and chest days, plus i get a little bi work on my back thickness day from the compound movements and a slight amount of tri work on my delt pressing lifts. soreness varies a lot between muscle groups. my delts,upper back, and bis have never really gotten too sore the days following my workouts no matter what i do. legs are usually sore for 2-3 days after i work them out, chest for about 3-4 days, tris for a couple days only when doing heavy pressing lifts.

one day is for back width (v-taper) and the other one is for thickness (turtle shell). i used to work out my entire back on a single day but since i switched about a year ago my back has made great progress. when i did it as a whole, i felt that by the time i got to the end of the workout my supporting muscles (bis, forearms, rear delts etc.) would be pretty fatigued and it would be harder to get anything out of my last couple lifts of the day. over the past couple years ive tried heavy weight with low reps, light weight and higher reps with concentrated form, HIT, and probably 20 other splits with varying types of sets. the past 6 months before this cycle i was doing mostly sets of lighter weight with perfect concentrated form for about 4 lifts for larger muscle groups and 3 for smaller groups. that did alright for shaping but my strength wasn't going up very fast and my weight was at near standstill. i feel that im getting plenty of arm work on my back width and chest days, plus i get a little bi work on my back thickness day from the compound movements and a slight amount of tri work on my delt pressing lifts. soreness varies a lot between muscle groups. my delts,upper back, and bis have never really gotten too sore the days following my workouts no matter what i do. legs are usually sore for 2-3 days after i work them out, chest for about 3-4 days, tris for a couple days only when doing heavy pressing lifts.
    thanks!

great delt and quad workout today. weighed 229 which is down a pound or two, but oh well. delts are really popping out now and have some sweet new veins. did abs and obliques before i jumped into the heavy stuff on delts and quads. I don't think I've ever in my life been hornier than i have these past few weeks which is saying a lot.

great delt and quad workout today. weighed 229 which is down a pound or two, but oh well. delts are really popping out now and have some sweet new veins. did abs and obliques before i jumped into the heavy stuff on delts and quads. I don't think I've ever in my life been hornier than i have these past few weeks which is saying a lot.

maybe i need to up my test then, cause im the opposite.

how much test are you running? try taking a shitload of yohimbe. it will give you a hard on like no other about an hour after taking it.

how much test are you running? try taking a shitload of yohimbe. it will give you a hard on like no other about an hour after taking it.
    300mg. i dont have a prob getting a hard on. i just dont think about it as much as when im on test only.

Gears is offline Member

ill see what i can come up with.

I wish i had taken some pics right before cycle for comparison purposes but i dont have a camera. the most recent good ones i have are from april 07 about halfway through a cutting phase when i was probably 200-205. Ill post them as soon as i can get my desktop computer working again.
    I just cant seem to get enough sex! i have a boner for probably 10 hours a day now.

weighed 230 again today. dropped test just a bit from 300 mg e3d to 250 mg e3d.

weighed in at 229 today. had a great back thickness and hamstring workout today as usual. weight was up just a bit from last week on all lifts. The past few weeks my back has gotten extremely tight from stiff legged deads. i didn't expect back pumps to be a problem being as im not running an oral but i guess a lot of test can do it just the same. Couldn't shoot slin today because something in my backpack busted open and got sticky stuff all over its contents including the only insulin pin i had on me.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    can you post up pics from before and during the progress of the cycle?

chest and tris today. switched it up from the past few weeks and did incline before flat bench. did 295x5 on incline, then on the next set tried 315. got 3 good reps by myself and then partner helped me with two more. both sets were the strongest ive ever been on incline. when i can fix my desktop, ill put up the pics i have on it from last spring and then take some at the end of the cycle to compare. It seems that every day i look a little better than the day before. most of my shirts are fitting a bit tighter and pants are getting pretty tight in the thighs. Also, i don't think i said before that I'm 5'11"
    Last edited by oneshot; 03-19-2008 at 02:53 PM.

Back width and biceps today. Nothing too out of the norm except a little stronger than last week. Went up to 135 for some of my heavy sets of 5 on barbell curls, and up to 70 lb dumbbells on hammers, both with good form. weighed in at 227 today. i was in a rush this morning so my three meals prior to working out were in the form of shakes which might have contributed to the couple missing pounds. must have cut into a vessel with my shot today because i bled quite a bit afterwards. this pair of gym shorts now has a big blood stain on the right ass cheek.

didn't go to the gym today. Had two tests and felt kinda obligated to spend some time with my girl before she left town for a week. Guess my forearms will be getting a couple hundred extra workouts next week. Had Chipotles as a cheat meal but ate good other than that. Will do delts and quads in the morning.

sorry ive been out for a few days. Weighed 235 today!!! I havent weighed in like 4 days so this was a huge shocker. switched up my split this week with the same type of sets as before. did chest and back thickness. got 335x5 on flat bench fairly easily. was going to keep the increments the same and jump to 355 but got talked into 365 instead. got it for 2-3 then spotter helped with a couple more. back was also stronger than ever as well.

sorry for the lack of updates. I was gone all last week for spring break. I had to work about 70 hours which cut into my gym time a little, however i still managed to hit all my heavy compound movements with great success. This week is back to the usual. yesterday I had a good back thickness and hamstring workout. weighed 232 and all lifts were up from past weeks a little bit as well. had to stock up on insulin while i was back home as i ran out of pins the previous week and was almost out of slin. gonna do chest and tris here in a few hours so ill let yall know how it goes.

started with flat bench. went up to 355x3 plus two more assisted reps. weighed 232 again. looking more vascular than ever and have a constant pump. Ill probably take tomorrow off. i think i hit a nerve doing a quad injection the other day. I was shooting in about the same area i always do but when the needle was about half way in, my leg involuntarily twitched a few times and has been pretty sore since. everyone i know is commenting that i breath obnoxiously loud which is probably a result of the tren . In about a month i will be competing in a push/pull powerlifting meet. its not going to be too competitive and i dont really want to train specifically for it, however it will be nice to see what my max bench and deadlift is right at the end of my cycle. I usually dont quite go all the way down and touch my chest on bench so that might give me problems.

slept like shit the past two nights. Tossed and turned for hours and only got about 4 or 5 hours of sleep. I think its a combination of the tren and the fact that i have an erection for about the entire duration of the night which makes it hard to sleep on my stomach. And is anybody actually reading this thread???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information