ebaker3 is offline Junior Member

First cycle ever! week by week

Week one
    I'm not writing a day by day dairy although I'll answer any questions if I can! I've been natural all my life and decided to make the big move. I also go by the name mrallnatural on other boards ex. gotfina, bb.com...problem is I'm not anymore!

Doing a cycle of (Prohormone) SuperOne + stacked with Fina
    What is Super one +?
    Super ONE+ has 3.375g of 1-Testosterone added to ONE+, which makes Super ONE+ 6g of 1-test and 9.375g of 4AD. Each squirt would supply you with 16.66mg of 1-Testosterone and 26.04mg of 4AD. At six squirts 2x per day, it will last you a month.

I'm doing Superone+ at 6 squirts 2x daily.
    Fina: 3 pellets am/3 pellets pm (Transdermal method usning DMSO..ouch) May jump it up to 4am/4pm

As of today I have completed 1 week of my planned 6 week cycle.
    Results:
    Starting weight: 188lbs
    Height: 5'9"
    BF%: 7% (I'm in a cutting cycle)

1 week:Weight:194
    BF%:7%

My strength is starting to pick up.
    My pumps are excellent (Body feels pumped all day)
    No bloating
    Energy is excellent
    No libido problems
    No side effects

I'm eating around 2000-2400 calories per day

Workout routine: 6 day split

I'll post some before photos in a few days.
    Last edited by ebaker3; 10-19-2002 at 11:20 AM.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Personally I would stay natural if that is the cycle you are doing. A better way to encorporate the proharmone would be to plan an actual cycle including maybe prop, fina, and winny and use the proharmone for a bridge. Also from what I understand you are absorbing a minimal amount of actual androgen from the fina when using DMSO, maybe I am mistaken. But looks like you are already on your way so good luck bro.
    Last edited by str82hellnback; 10-10-2002 at 10:50 AM.

Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    Personally I would stay natural if that is the cycle you are doing. A better way to plan this would have been to plan an actual cycle including maybe prop, fina, and winny and use the proharmone for a bridge. Also from what I understand you are obsorbing a minimal amount of actual androgen from the fina when using DMSO, maybe I am mistaken. But looks like you are already on your way so good luck bro
    I thought I come in slow and work things out from there. I could have jumped in deeper but since this is my first time I wanted to test the waters. I'm pleased so far and after this it's on to bigger and better.
    Thanks for the advice because I know Bros like you make it easier for Bros like me to take it to the next level.

Peace

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Thx bro, goodluck with the remainder of your cycle and after you cut a lil bit ill be awaiting a bulking cycle to get 20-30 pounds on your frame. For your cutting cycle just keep your foods real clean and time your meals right,if you have a question on nutritional manipulation and how to achieve the most out of this cycle then just give me a pm bro with what your current nutrition plan looks like including your post workout meal. Just remember that the amount, quality, and timing of meals is key to success in this industry, and having money for juice doesn't hurt either,lol peace out bro

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    good luck bro, my first cycle was transdermal fina and dbol , and it worked very well. Gained 15lbs easily
    If you have any q's on application of the fina, throw a pm my way

update

Well 2 1/2 weeks into the cycle and things are going great.
    I've increased the protein to around 400 grams per day.
    I've lowered the carbs down to 100grams per day.
    I've increased the fats (flax, PB) to 50 grams per day.
    Beginning of this week I weighed 201 (Monday).Since tweaking the diet my weight has dropped down to 198 (Friday).
    My strength has increased ex. Incline has gone from 235 for 4 reps to 275 for 4 reps. Could have gone higher but giving my body time to adjust...keeping the ego in check!

I did reduce the Super One + down to 4 squirts 2x daily from 6-2x. Increased the fin from 3am/3pm to 4am/4pm. I started the new amount Monday of this week.

Yesterday I took 125 pellets and dropped into some andro spray. I will begin to spray from now on instead of using the DMSO since that @hit is really irritating my skin, that would be 10-12 sprays per application

I will reduce the superone + since there is 4 ad in it as well as the Andro spray. Have to figure out how many squirts to use per application. Once this bottle runs out (Superone +) I will use advant labs one along with the fin/4ad.

My pumps are still out of this world
    Libido was down but ever since yesterday I'm ready freddie. Ladies bring it on..LOL
    Have not gotten weaker only stronger everyday.

First 3 days Heavy, Heavy, Heavy with good form no cheating.
    Monday
    Back/Chest/Bi
    Tuesday
    Shoulder/Traps/Tri
    Wednesday
    Legs
    then repeat everything for rest of the week but only lighter, with stricter form and better concentration (focus).
    Workouts last only 1 hour everyday
    Follow up with 20 minutes cardio
    Sundays off (Relax)

Every body part has grown bigger.

Any suggestions from the Pros please pass it on here.

I may run this cycle for 8 weeks which is 6 weeks more to go. Have the clomid and may even try the new stuff from Molecular Nutrition, called Formastat.
    Last edited by ebaker3; 10-27-2002 at 08:22 AM.

Feedback

Any feedback would be appreciated from the experienced Bros. Don't educate me then leave me hanging when I've made the leap over.

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    Keep the updates coming

Tuesday October 22, 2002

3 Complete weeks and things are rolling just sweet.

I'm still using the Superone+ and looks like I have enough to go for 1 more week. 4 squirts 2x daily

Using the finasol method now since the DMSO started to kill me like a mf. 8 sprays 2x daily
    Going to run clen for 2 weeks then eca for 2 back to clen for 2.

Wil run the this cycle for 4 more weeks.

Weight has gone up to 205 today. Holding some water although not noticable. Strength is going up everyday. Incline Bench has gone from 4x for 275 to 295 for 4x. Going down the dumbell rack wanting more! Everyone in the Gym has and is taking notice.

I have notice that the smallest will tick me off and then sometimes I'm like a stoned hippie (Peace and Love).LOL

Eating the same.
    Body fat has gone to 6%
    Sweating like a pig at night. Had to change my shirt 3 times just last night.

libido is still up..
    Pumps are lasting for hours

Question for the pros. I'm going to run out the Superone+ in a week. Should I continue with another bottle until the end of my cycle? Or should I increase the fin? Meaning I would spray 12 sprays 2 x daily, instead of 8 sprays 2x daily.

I'm including some recent pics before I ever started my cycle, taken in August 2002. Like I said I have never run AS up until 3 weeks ago. Thanks to all the good Bros on the board educating me!

Sunday October 27, 2002

Tuesday will be 4 full weeks...
    I have stopped with the Superone + (1-test/4-AD) and only using Fina.
    The Finasol method is working better than I thought it would. Going to run this cycle for 2 more weeks instead of 4.

Weight:208
    BF %: 6%

Libido is okay
    Bloating has subsided
    Strength is still going thru the roof
    Some acne popped up on my chest but is gone now.

Up the calories from 2400 to 3000. If I notice a fat buildup I'll decrease the cals some.

Doing 20 minutes cardio still.

Come on Bros...some feedback please.

Before photos.....

Here are some before shots taken in July and August
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle ever and not my last 4 sure! WOW-bake3.jpg  

August

Taken in August:

Natural all my life untill 4 weeks ago:Yeh I have to change my nickname!
    Planning to do some damage in 2003
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle ever and not my last 4 sure! WOW-baker.jpg  

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    F-u-jebus. Crazy. You got a wicked wicked frame bro and some good-ass power. And you were all natural before? Abuse your genetics brah, take it to the limit and you'll be a freak.

Originally posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    F-u-jebus. Crazy. You got a wicked wicked frame bro and some good-ass power. And you were all natural before? Abuse your genetics brah, take it to the limit and you'll be a freak.

Not boasting nor bragging, But I took 4 years off and have been back 1 year 3 months. Came back at 250 with the beer gut and yes the beer tits, otherwise know as Gyno in a can (Beer). LOL. Had to drop the weight first before I tried to put some nice lean muscle on. I think the years off gave my body the rest needed...I think God for giving me the chance once again to get my @ss back into shape.

I was always against steriods , that was until I got educated. Learned 95% of my knowledge from the Bros on this board. Plus darts kinda made me nervous.

I'm going transdermal at the moment but next time I'm going to use the more effective way.

Thats what my sights are set on....The Freakish look.

Thanks Bro
    Train Hard, Heavy and Smart!

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    You're on the right track to the "freakish look". Good shit! Once you get there, don't forget us small guys that weight just slightly over 200lbs. *haha*

I got a question in regards to your workout, with such a minimal calorie intake, do you feel like you're overtraining? The reason why I'm asking is because it's the exact same method I use to work out. Everything twice a week, once heavy and once light. I feel the overtraining come into play after 2 weeks of the routine (I'm all natural...right now). I plan on doing a bulking cycle soon (d-bol/Sust/deca ) and was wondering how the workout routine played in regards to muscle development and size, and of course, how your body reacted to the workload?

The workouts last only 45 min to 1 hour and I hit 3 body parts Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. Legs only Wednesday, Saturday.

2 exercises for the small body parts (Bi, tri, traps)
    3 exercises for the big (Back, Chest, Shoulders) and out of the 3 one is a isolation movement).

When I was natural I trained for 1 hour 30-45 min.

My energy level is high. I'm increasing the cals since I feel I can put more muscle on by feeding them more. If I notice any adipose buildup I'll back the cals down.

During Post cycle I'll cut back big time on the training time. Cardio only 2-3 times a week 20 min

UPDATE

Sunday Nov 3, 2002

This Tuesday will be 5 full weeks.
    Went to the Gym to do some cardio today. Weighed myself today and was 211 LBS...Started at 188 and here I'm at 211.

I don't care what anyone says but yes doing the dart method will produce better results in a faster amount of time. The transdermal method does produce results and is an alternative for those who prefer not to stick. Since this is my first ever cycle I may be having better result using the transdermal method than a person who has done more cycles and is doing the transdermal method.
    My next cycle I'll possibly do the transdermal method again. I'm quite sure I'll go to the stick method after that.

Used one bottle up and had to reup. So again I purchased the Adro Spray and put in 125 crushed pellets. Let it sit for a day and begin to use it.

This past week I broke plenty of personal records but the one I'm prety happy about was the Incline press 2x 315 and could have done 2 more reps easily.

Everyone has begin to notice my traps growing. Seems like I can feel them grow at night when I'm watching TV. Everything is growing and I'm still staying lean. I did increase the calories to around 3500 the past week instead of the planned 3000. I'm feeling so hungry sometimes like I could eat 3 or 4 steaks.

Having night sweats still.
    Not having any problems training with my pumps. I believe this is because I'm going low reps heavy weight.
    I believe people have the pump problem when they do high reps.
    Still doing 20 minutes of cardio everyday
    45min to 1 hour only for my workouts
    Heavy first 3 days
    Very light last 3 days
    Same rep and set scheme for Heavy and light days
    Acne has toned down
    Some bloating but not very noticeable (around the lower back and love handles).

I may start to taper down the calories...Any advice on this from the experts?
    I'm concerned about gaining any extra bodyfat so that's why I've kept the Calories low. I guess this worry is from training Naturally for so long...

I was going to run the cycle for 6 weeks but may go 8 ending on Nov 26 ending right before Thanksgiving...

Yea, yea, yea I haven't had time to update but things are going great.

Still doing the Andro spray/Fina in a bottle mix.
    Increased my calories to around 3500 because I was feeling very, very hungry.
    I did notice a slight increase in BF and increased the Intensity while doing Cardio.
    Personal Best on all my lifts.
    I've been stronger than I've could have imagine.

Incline Press: 325 at 4x and felt like could have sqeezed out 2 more. Tossing around the 120 dumbells..

Energy is still through the roof.
    Horny 95% of the time and suffering no Fina Dick (Wife is ready to leave me..I might spray her a few squirts..LOL)

Weight: 217
    BF%: 6-7% yes I can still see my 6 pack
    Bloating has subsided
    Some acne
    Pumps are a killer..try raking your leaves and you'll know the feeling
    Still having night sweats

Everyone is saying I'm getting huge
    Bottom line is It's working......I'll post pic shortly

November 28, 2002

Amazing is all I have to say.

I advise any novice to build a foundation naturally before going the next route. If you aren't making the gains you want naturally you need to tweak your Nutrition, Workout, Recuperation, etc... Since I never had a clue I would go the next route I built my foundation naturally, I believe my excellent results are mainly due to my foundation from training naturally for over 12 years.

Weight as of
    November 26: 220lbs
    BF: 7%
    Holding some water
    Some acne
    Pumps are aching
    Night Sweats: Every night
    Strength is still through the roof and every week breaking Personal Best

Incline Press: 345LBS x 4 (NO TYPO)
    Close Grip Bench: 325 x 4
    More......!

When this Bottle of my Ando Spray/Fina mixture runs out I'll begin Post Cycle
    Have maybe 4-6 more days left from today
    Next time it's the dart method for sure

Wonder what my gains will be like then.
    Taking Pics Monday and will Post

Everyone says I'm getting bigger by the day
    Even though I love the compliments I must continue to stay focus
    Eating around 3500 cals daily

unclebeets is offline Junior Member
    Cant wait to see those pictures

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Eba...you have that Steiner look bro! The big guy gave you some awesome gene's! I can only imagine how the cycle is working, pics. Although, I'd have skipped the andro and done some test. As long as it works that's all that matters. Good luck man!

Thread Information