Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    CheddaNips is offline Senior Member

Cheddas Second Cycle

Alright boys. Im going on my second adventure. Its gonna Pretty much be a Clean bulk and a small cut at the end. This will be a 12 week cycle consisting of

Weeks 1-12 750mg Jelfa Omnadren
    Weeks 1-2 75mg Anadrol
    Weeks 3-4 100mg Anadrol
    Weeks 7-12 50mg Winny

Im thinking bout Throwing is 2-4 weeks of Clen in at the end depending on how I feel/Look near the end of this.

My PCT will Once again be Anthony Roberts PCT which worked extremely well in my last cycle.

I hope to put on some solid mass And cut down real nice after this. A good 25;bs would be nice. I just gotta throw down the food like I did last cycle.

Ill be posting my Diet and Workout routine Soon.

I Have been using the Bulking primer on this site to really dial in my diet. I still use it, but have tweaked it, to better fit my goals and my Dietary needs. I eat a solid 7 meals a day including A few shakes and protien bars during Classes. I am looking for more of a clean bulk, so I will be cutting some of the carbs and fats out my diet, but i know i need some to grow. Ill be throwing back somewhere around 4400-4600 cals a day. Give or take a few.

My workout routine is 5 days a week and I get 9+ hours of sleep a night.

My split looks like this

Monday: Chest/Calves
    Tuesday: Back/Abs(optional)
    Wednesday: Hams/Quads
    Thursday: Shoulders/Abs
    Friday: Bi's/Tri's

I really like the setup of the SlingShot routine, so i do alot of the same exercises and reps. I will be doing it at the beginning of this cycle.

* I look To start this within the next week. I also look for some of the same bros to suscribe to this and track my Progress.*

Ill notify everyone when i start.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck!

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Best of luck Chedda !!

I will be following your progress....

Merc.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    good luck happy growin

Thanks, I appreiacte everyone suscribing.

Here is a link to check out my gear.

My New Gear :)

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Sounds good, will be following this one. Good luck.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    i like the workout plan as its the same as mine
    you gunan be posting up your weight, height measurements etc.. before and after cycle?
    goodluck

will do jAcKeD.

Currently
    5'11. (closer to 5 10 but well say 5'11 to make my internet penis bigger)
    217lbs
    13.8% BF
    (my friends mom is an ex fitness champ. I asked her to do My bf and she had like all the callipers and shit, so i guess its right)

Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    will do jAcKeD.

Currently
    5'11. (closer to 5 10 but well say 5'11 to make my internet penis bigger)
    217lbs
    13.8% BF
    (my friends mom is an ex fitness champ. I asked her to do My bf and she had like all the callipers and shit, so i guess its right)

were pretty close stats wise, except your 10lbs heavier

are you gonna do STS all the way through? how long have you been doing STS?

i Havent used STS yet, but im gonna PM RonnieRowland and see what he thinks i should do, or how i should xtend it since its only a six week long program if you dont count the 2 week prime. Since my cycle is 12 weeks, im gonna ask him how i should run it

Day UNO

So i took My first A-bomb today, and took the First jab. Smooth ass injection, and painless. Will be posting up what ronnie says about the STS and when I really start feeling the Gear.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    So i took My first A-bomb today, and took the First jab. Smooth ass injection, and painless.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Alot of gear. That test dosage and drol is going to lead to alot of water retention at first, giving you pumps that might make you not be able to get through a whole work out. At your stats it doesnt seem like you have cycled much, how many cycles have you done.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

one sir. Test-E with a d-bol kicker. Gained 29lbs, kept 24lbs. PCT from that ended last nov.
    If I see alot of water, I have everything onhand. I will def use it when needed. Thanks For the thoughts bro. Hope you post on here often.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ya Ill keep an eye on your progress.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Appreciate it BG. And Merc. Stop changing your Avvy. Eventhough the Evoulition one is my Favorite

Budk024 is offline Associate Member
    Hey chedda I was just curious if you had much water retention on your last cycle.
    And you gonna post up some pictures before you start?

Quote Originally Posted by Budk024 View Post
    Hey chedda I was just curious if you had much water retention on your last cycle.
    And you gonna post up some pictures before you start?
    Hey Bud, I saw minimal water retention at the beginning of my cycle then it tapered off when my d-bol kicker ended. I didnt use an AI as i followed Merc's advice from his AI article.

I chatted with Ronnie, and he gave me some advice on how to run the STS for a 12Week cycle. Heres what he said:

"Okay, you should not start the drol until week 3 (beginning of blast) if you want to make good gains. You need to save the drol until the test (base drug) kicks in during the blast. It should not be used to jump start your cycle!

Weeks 1-12 (Omnadren 750 mgs)
    Weeks 3-6 (75 mgs of a-bombs)
    Weeks 8-12 winny 50 mgs)

After finishing the first 8 week cycle the pattern will change to the following-

Week 9-prime
    Week 10- blast
    Week 11-blast
    Week 12-crusie

This will work"!

Week 9-prime
    Week 10- blast
    Week 11-blast
    Week 12-crusie

This will work"!
    Im am confused on what STS means and also what prime , blast , crusie mean :S

checkout the Slingshot Training System in the Training forum. Tons of prople swear by it, and it is pretty intense. Check out the 5day split. Thats what im doing

checkout the Slingshot Training System in the Training forum. Tons of prople swear by it, and it is pretty intense. Check out the 5day split. Thats what im doing

you gonna be able to hold off for 3 weeks on the abombs

no, I did my anabolic prime 2 weeks prior to my first shot. Im gonna take them the same. I think, I havent really made up my mind.

day 2

And we say bye bye to cheddas appetite. I still am shoveling food down, but like a can of tuna makes me feel bloated. I think it might have something to do with my roomate being sick lately, that i might have a lil something. My first shot was in my left delt, and late last night/today, it felt a lil sore. Raising my arm laterally, makes it kinad sore, but def nothing that would hinder my training. My last cycle was painless, so i Dont know what painful gear is. The omnas Are Human Grade so i have no worries. Going to Choke down some homemade chili.
    First workout is tomorrow, Chest and calves. Im not expecting much, but the Placebo effect is always nice

Lr3-igf 1

Well i have been looking into it and I will be using IGFLR3 at the end of my cycle. Im not positive where exactly I am going to throw it in at, but since it takes Omnas 18 days to get out of my system, so 18 days after the cycle ends is where my PCT begins. Im thinking of starting it one week after my cycle ends and continuing it for 8 weeks. (a lil after my PCT ends). Anyone have IGF exp, or suggestions about adding it, please throw them out there.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    like i said before you will definatly be happy you threw that igf in during pct bro. i wont run a pct anymore without it. as for the cycle, it looks good and you should get strong as he11. personally i would throw in around .25mgs of armidex ed to keep my water down. i know alot of people dont want the armidex because they want every pound they can get but i perfer the solid muscle over the water weight. you will like those omna's bro, i actually had to drop down for the first time on mine because i started putting weight on really fast. good luck bro and let me know how it goes for you.

day 3

idk boys. The a-bombs are killing me. Im not quite sure if i have the flu, because my roomate had it, but i went to the gym and almost had to cut the workout short because of stomach issues. Im gonna rest today because classes are cancelled and I Just wanna focus on eating. I did Chest/Calves today and felt good. Not much stronger, no crazy pumps, but they will come.

I have been reading some pretty shady shit about the lab that my orals are made from. Every day on other boards more and more issues are poping up, and almost all intl supplies are being pulled. IMO, stay away from them if you can. I need more winny, and am going to go with another lab just to be safe.

Im gonna get some info on my IGF LR3 and possibly order it tonight. Ill post here later on. No class. Nap time

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    drol scares me, especially at the dosage you're taking it at, im going to bet you're going to taper that dosage down.

i'll keep an eye on this thread.

thats the drols bro .. i only took 50mgs ED and had headaches and stomach pains everyday for the first week or so

im gonna keep it at 75. 50mg afternoon 25 before bed. Im gonna taper it down if I dont have the stomach for it. No headaches yet.

day 4

Well, I guess it just takes time for the drols to get in your system. Im feeling much better, and definatly ready to eat more often then the first few days. Big back day tomorrow. Hope all goes well.

BTW, i noticed that i am alot more sore now then usually. Like alot more. I did chest yesterday and i cant wash my shoulders in the shower. I had a shake and a scoop of glutamine before bed too. Oh well. Soon i will be getting pumps from brushing my teeth. Im not worried bout it as of now

how did you back day go?

Back day went really well and so did todays leg day. My chest is still super sore for some reason. Had great arm pumps during back day, and my traps looked huge afterwards. Feeling good, but I cant wait till next week when drol really kicks in. Ill post more later tonight.

day 6

I told myself I wasn't gonna step on the scale till the end of week 2, but i did today, and i got to say my mouth hit the floor. +6lbs! I was shocked, because i really don't see any water at all. I know there is some there, but my shoulders have viens going down to my chest now. Stregnth is up aswell. I first noticed it during lat pulldowns when i did the stack for 5 reps. Appetite is up now, and Im feeling great.

Hmmm. Guess no one likes my log. Asses.

Man i did my third inject this morning (day 6) and I really dont think im going to do Prop. I think theres only 50mg in this Omnadren , and my delts kill. Not enough to hurt my training, but enough to be annoying. Urgh and I got all the Zambos. Winny is gonna suck

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    nice log so far.

dont bad mouth prop, i have a prop/npp cycle coming up may 1st so i dont want to get psyched out about prop pain.

congrats on the 6lbs! are you doing STS yet?

Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    congrats on the 6lbs! are you doing STS yet?
    next week i start my STS. Im doing the 5 day split, but with a few slight changes because of gym equiptment in my gym. NO seated calf raises

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    anadrol and test, man your guna blow up. I ended my pct around last nov., and just started a cycle too (also my second injectable cycle), so im guna watch this just for comparison. Are you going to be putting any pics up? we can have a running competition! jk..
    Last edited by tadpoleboyy; 04-03-2008 at 11:15 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information