Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tadpoleboyy is offline Member

3rd cycle - Test, Deca, tbol

Alright folks, my original 3rd cycle plans were completely raped due to customs, so i had to modify things. Here she is-

1-12 250mg/wk Test E
    1-10 400mg/wk Deca
    1- 4 35mg/day Tbol
    1-12 25-50mg/day Proviron

Followed by standard pct w/ proviron added

Originally i wanted to do a test/mast/tbol cutter. This is what i have to work with, and although the doses are modest, i respond rather well to anabolics so this should work great. Hopefully my test and mast will arrive one day, and if this becomes the case, the test will be upped to 500/wk, and masteron will be ran the last half of the cycle.

My stats -
    5' 10" 185 lbs, about 10% BF. My last cycle was test 250/wk, eq 600wk, and dbol 50/day. I gained about 30 on it, and kept about 25 after pct. here is the link to my last cycle log Second cycle - Equipose, dbol, test

Pre cycle pictures will be taken tonight, and i will post them. First shot will also be tonight

Here are my pre cycle pics. Taken as of today. Been off gear since last shot during the summer (see link to my 2nd cycle).

Front

Back

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    cycle looks good. keep us posted and dont forget out your thread this time lol
    bwt summers comin up soon , you need to work on that farmers tan and fur coat your growin on you chest ! goodluck bro.

Budk024 is offline Associate Member
    Ya bro going for the sweater look. Jk. I look like a bear if I don't shave so your lucky.

Nice work thus far. What does your diet look like for this cycle?

my diet is nothing crazy, lots of fish and chicken, pasta, rice, whole wheat bagels, oatmeal, protein shakes, etc. 5-6 meals per day, depending on time constraints. Although i just bought a huge industrial size pack of nutty bars (impluse buy), so that will most likely become a daily food item (theyre so damn good). Im also fond of the triple decker PBJ sandwich. Im also planning on buying a decent pellet gun, so i can add squirrel to my diet, there is so damn many of them around here.

As for the farmers tan, you can expect to see that again, ill be working outdoors again for the summer. I may actually try and keep my shirt on at all times under the sun just to see how extreme i can get it.

and the acne begins...
    anyway, ive taken 2 shots so far, getting some god pumps, looking slightly bigger. I will most likely post pictures bi or tri-weekly

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Suscribed bro. I saw my acne spike last night. It sucks, but its part of the game

weighed in today. At 188, +3 lbs heavier than when i started. Havent really moved up a ton of weight in my lifts, but on those last sets that i could only do 4-5 reps on (i do 4 sets of 8 reps) i can now pretty much pump out 8 easily.

I also took some pics, i will post them when i get them uploaded on the comp.

did tri's today, definantly stronger, last set i easily pumped out 8 rather than 5 or 6, doing dropsets. Next time i will add 10 lbs for sure to skull crushers. I also weighed myself, at 188 again. So that makes a solid 3 lbs for sure already.

pics from 4-05-08
    Last edited by tadpoleboyy; 07-22-2014 at 11:44 PM.

pics from today. weighed in 189.6 lb. My posing sucks, but i dont compete so oh well. Trying to keep poses consistant is hard however. I am getting a little suspicious of my gear however. My last cycle, i start to get gyno symptoms round the end of it when i started the dbol , and hadnt used letro until that point. I am on the same dose of test this time, plus tbol and the deca , and my tits are hurting and i can feel lumps starting to develope, and i have been on proviron 25/day from the beginning, and i have bumped it to 50/day. So i dont know whats going on, if my tbol is really dbol at a low dose, or the deca is really test, or the proviron is not proviron. Either way it seems like the waterweight and gyno is coming on fast. Im guna ride it out with 50mg/proviron for another week, if that doesnt work, letro will begin.
    Last edited by tadpoleboyy; 04-09-2008 at 04:44 PM.

boss4romdabay is offline Associate Member
    looking good bro! keep it up!

alright just got the pumps brushing my teeth. Barely got finished. Have had painful morning wood the past few mornings cuz it kickn so hard, woke me up everytime. Holding some water weight, too. I can feel that little layer all around my body between my skin and muscle. More prominent in feminine regions, ass, theighs, stomach, sides, etc.

alright i did a delt inj. thursday, and today ive noticed that there is fair amount of swelling. No dermatitis, not really that sore, but def. swollen a bit. Im not sure if it is infected, but i have cephalexin on hand in case. Im a bitted worried, but its only been 2 days. Im not sure what the maximum amount of days are until shit starts to get bad, but all of my injects have gone smoothly so far. I think i am goin to wait till tomorrow, and if it is not better or getting worse, i will start with the antibiotics. Any advice/ suggestions?

I have about 11 500mg cephalexin capsules, 10 Penicillin V Potassium 500 mg pills, and 2 z pak pills. is it bad to use more than 1 type of anti biotic at once? Or to start one and finish the other? If so, i will probably just use the cephalexin at 500mg twice a day and pick up some fish flex
    Last edited by tadpoleboyy; 04-12-2008 at 01:55 PM.

Started the azithromycin. Swelling is down, but it never really progressed or got red and hot to the touch, and certainly no fever. Im still not sure if it was an infection or just a botched inject. I am using sachet and was worried about my gear getting contaminated during the transfer, but i do not think this is the case as i have done about 5 - 6 other inject without problems. Who knows...

+5lbs good work tadpole

alright my tits have been itching like ****, and i just squeezed out a tiny amount of liquid... fvcking awesome... deca is not my friend... Guess its time to start letro. Trying ginkgo and vitamin b6, caber if things do not get better.
    Last edited by tadpoleboyy; 04-14-2008 at 06:38 PM.

alrighty, two nights ago i had some massive night sweats, but put it off as nothing. Last night i woke up basically SOAKED. So besides gyno, lactation, and itchy achey tits, i have night sweats now. Ive never had so many side effects during a cycle. Maybe i will stay away from 19-nors in the future... Oh well at least my dick still works.

lol the dick still working is a big plus side

Up a solid 6 lbs now. TO add to my list of side effects, i believe my hair is thinning. Maybe im just getting paranoid.

Its been a while since a weighed in, and today is was at 194.6. THats about 10 lb gain so far.

Obro is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with all those sides bro. Scaring the shit out of me. MY next cycle will be same except dbol for the Tbol.
    How do you get your pics so big? I only get the thums when I post mine.

yea, i might actually drop the deca down to 200/wk or just nix it altogether, i am not particularly enjoying this compound. Give me some eq anyday...

my hair is for sure thinning. Alright, looks like i shouldnt use dht deriv. either. Great

i last weighed in at 197. I just started letro 3 days ago for gyno/bloat, the proviron did not work well at all. I thought it would be enough, since my doses are really not that extreme. I guess i was a little too optimistic however. Anyway, im guna do the letro at 2.5mg/day for a weekish, then drop it to .5mg/day the remainder. I am also going to stop using proviron in another week, as it seems to be the culprit behind my hair thinning. I also started using Nizoral shampoo on my head to stop/reverse this hair thinning business that has been going on. I am going to use it every day for a week, then drop down to every other day or 3 days a week.

Besides this load of sides, i am making good gains, and just recently started to really feel my strength go up and improve lift dramatically. Although i am about 11 lbs heavier, and lot is bloat. Deca appears to be a great bulking agent, but i really am not fond of the sides. I cant even imagine dealing with tren . Im kinda wishing i used eq instead of deca, i really like that stuff. Does anyone else know of some low side effect compounds? I assume primobolan , anavar , tbol, eq are pretty freindly, but what else? I doubt i will use a 19-nor again, and will probably avoid DHT derivatives too.

I will have some pictures up soon.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    glad to hear you are making some decent gains despite your trouble with the sides. good luck with the rest of your cycle brutha.
    peace
    tank

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    It seems like you're getting sides before the Deca even kicks in. Is this normal or could it be something else? What were your sides with the Test / EQ?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    You need to bronze up a bit imo

i really had no sides with the test and eq, except a little bit of gyno toward the very end of the cycle when i started the dbol .

Bronze up? you mean tan? I try, but im irish as hell, i cancer more than i tan

so i think ive decided that i want to just make this cycle a straight bulk, and try to gain some bodyfat, something that is usually hard for me. Im going heavy on the rice and carbs. I am also going to run letro the rest of the way out due to gyno, and thru pct with nolva. On the last week of pct, im going to run arimidex too, and keep going with that for a few more weeks. During this time, im going to start some hardcore cardio, and try and get pretty cut. So hopefully this will work out well.

Obro is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with the new plan Bro.

im about a week into running letro, and gyno has shrunk a LOT. Which is great. Still having some prolactin sides, i was hoping those would go away by taking letro, so ill wait another week and see. I have not gotten to lift for a week, due to finals and end of semester projects and papers. I suppose it sucks to use the gear and not even lift for a week, but the way i see it, its probably for the better as i would have definantly lost some weight due to eating less because of time crunch. Plus, finals are stressing, stress=cortisol, so i wont have to worry about that.

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    How are things going?

my computers hardrive failed, i am typing from a freinds laptop. Things are good, i will have pictures whenever my crap ass computer is fixed (i have to salvage the data and reformat the drive)

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    just wondering how you are makin out running such a high dose of deca with such a low dose test...not that it doesnt work, but for myself that much deca and low test will kill my pecker for years not to mention make me bald as a 3 week old babies ass....let me know man, but i wouldnt scrap the deca just drop to 200 or keep it at 400 and up your test, but if you are having no problems with libido or anyhting then i would say keep it the same...deca is still my favorite compiund out there, just have to up my test on it.....

my computer is still screwed, so i wont be on here often. One hardrive has failed, it wont read my cd rom drive to reinstall windows, and i cannot use fdisk on the floppy to delete the partition, i suspect the drive is no good. ANYWAY...

Im at about 195 lbs. I started teh letro, and went down to .5mg a day, but that dried me out far more than expected. Destroyed my gyno, but was lessening gains, so i dropped it to .25 EO. That seems to be the magic number. I have kept my deca and test doses the same throughout the cycle. I am not experiencing any more balding since i quit the proviron and started nizoral. I have no sexual problems from the deca, moreso from the letro. Either way, i am still more able than i am off cycle. I have a few weeks left on cycle. Prolactin sides have disspeared since running letro also. Deca has shut me down pretty good, ive noticed some testicular atrophy, but i don t beleive HCG will be neccesary, so im not going to bother. Ive actually started taking large doses of vitamin E, and have noticed the ole nads have increased in size... im not sure how that works. I have been taking pics, they will be up once my comp is fixed. There will be before and after pictures, which is basically all i really care for anyway.

i cut my hair really short, like 1/3 inch. My hair is for sure thinning in the back, kinda of on the sides. Not good. I think the proviron really set me off. Ugh

my cycle is over, and i am basically done with PCT, just some leftover nolva that i will finish off. My pct wentlike this (per day):

Nolvadex : week 1 : 40mg
    week 2 - 3 :30mg
    week 4 - 6: 20mg
    Anastrozole: week 2 - 5 :1 mg
    finasteride: 1 - forever (balding): 1 mg

Also, i ended my deca 2 1/2 weeks before the test, and began letro two weeks after i ended the deca. I did this so that my test levels would still be high from my last few test shots, but i would begin recovery by nixing all my estrogen. I ran the letro for the two week the test was active, and 2 more weeks into PCT. This cycle shut me down HARD. I will probably never do deca again, but if i do, i will use HCG , because my nads shrunk pretty badly, like never before. I would have to say the graph on the steroids profile about deca shutting whomever down 100% is probably correct.

Anyway, i recovered well without the HCG, it just took a bit longer. Im guna be on finasteride for life (well, maybe not, after 30 i probably wont care about my hair), and i use nizoral also. I gained a lot of weight this cycle, and made it up to 210 lbs, although a good amount was bloat. I currently weigh 190- 195, so this cycle added a good amount of muscle, and i have been able to keep a lot.

Also, i have more pictures, but this computer is lacking some DLL file or some shit to make my camera link to it, so im not sure when i will be able to post them.

finally got the pics up, sorry for the wait. These pics i i believe are taken the day of my last shot of deca . The front pics do not do me justice, as i suck at posing and its hard when i have a camera on top of a vitamin bottle on a dresser on a timer. The back pic is decent tho

here is a pic from 2 or three weeks later after i quit the deca but was still using test for a little. A bit leaned out. The deca put on a lot of water weight. After looking at these pics, i think i will work on my pecs more. I put lot of emphasis into my lats this cycle, and i think it shows. I went easier on the pecs, however, as i really screwed up my wrists the cycle before this one going heavy on benching, and wanted to take it easy on them this time around.

Let me know what yall think, give some positive critique. Again, my front shot do not do justice, i can get a impressive pose when looking in a mirror, but i f it up with no mirror

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information