Braden is offline New Member

Eq/Test/Winni/ cycle and finish with clomid?

I am a newbie and I am go'n to start my 2nd cycle shortly of eq/test/winni/clomid and I just wanted other opinions on this? Dosages,post training,signs to look out for etc....Nolvadex vs Clomid????need simple clarification on this too. thanks

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Cycle is great if you are looking to cut..I have used it myself and had great results. As for the nolvadex it is always good to have it on hand, if you want you can run it at 10mg a day to start throughout the entire cycle to help against gyno and help against water retention. If this is a cutting cycle I would personally recommend test prop as your choice of esters because you won't retain the water like you would on other esters. Clomid I personally only use it post cycle to bring my natural test back up to par but others like to run it as an anti-e throughout the cycle. I like arimidex myself for that.

Signs...if you mean typicaly gyno signs you are looking for itchy, irriated nipples, puffyness to them or a lump. Then would be a good idea to start nolvadex.

Generally the dosages go like this:

test weeks 1-8 at 400-500mg/week for a beginner such as yourself
    eq 400mg/week weeks 1-10 or 1-12 would do
    winny weeks 7-12 50mg/ED
    Followed by post cycle clomid therapy.

Now these are just guide lines. They can be done in many different ways and many different dosages.

With all that said..make sure you are old enough!! You don't have you B-day listed so you can tell me all you want but don't do this unless you are 21 22 or older..it just isn't worth it.

hope this helps
    Last edited by Shredz; 10-16-2002 at 11:02 AM.

Braden is offline New Member
    Exactly how much clomid do I take after my winnie is complete?

Thread Information